Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Best FIRST 5 to try for complete noob?
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Best FIRST 5 to try for complete noob?
09-06-2018 7:10 PM

Hi all!

Wow, thanks for all the valuable information here!

I been reading allot and am about to make my first order. Very fascinated by this stuff and hope to contribute value after testing some of these out.

I read through some of the "top 5's" and suggestions, but my question is what would you guys recommend as 5 to get for someone who is completely new to this?

The problem is I want to get the some of the best formulas to try, but do not want to get anything too redundant. I'd like to get a mix of different effects.

I was thinking Aqua Vitae, NA, M3X, Glace, and BW. I know the BW is probably not recommended for noobs, but it seems exciting and since I will be trying them one by one, I figure I will have enough experience by the time I try BW last.

I'm just worried this may be a very redundant mix. Should I be worried about that? Could I do much better?

Thanks so much!
Excited to try jumpy
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018 7:12 PM by hut.)
09-06-2018 7:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best FIRST 5 to try for complete noob?
09-06-2018 7:41 PM

(09-06-2018 7:10 PM)hut Wrote:  I read through some of the "top 5's" and suggestions, but my question is what would you guys recommend as 5 to get for someone who is completely new to this?

Good that you read the top 5 threads first. Still, hard to recommend a product because everyone is different. Almost every single product you will find people who love it and people who hate it.

Just remember that pheromones can be a double edged sword. Aqua Vitae might give you the most obvious hits but it could get you fired at work. Glace might make people very talkative to you but might make you into low status beta male.

Instead of looking for the "best" product take an inventory of your personality and other characteristics. Then pick a product that will fill in for your weaknesses. Just to give you an example, my biggest weakness is a lack of natural presence. I'm typically the invisible one no one notices. The product called Overdose Gel gives me enough presence to push me above average in that characteristic. If someone who already has a lot of presence won't benefit in that way from overdose Gel. There are some people who love overdose gel. There is at least one member who is an excellent tester who is much better at testing pheromones than I am who got nothing out of Overdose Gel and didn't like it at all.

It's really hard to decide what products to pick. I can't recommend anything but my personal favorites are in the latest top 5 thread.
09-06-2018 7:41 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-06-2018 8:52 PM

(09-06-2018 7:41 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Instead of looking for the "best" product take an inventory of your personality and other characteristics. Then pick a product that will fill in for your weaknesses. Just to give you an example, my biggest weakness is a lack of natural presence. I'm typically the invisible one no one notices. The product called Overdose Gel gives me enough presence to push me above average in that characteristic. If someone who already has a lot of presence won't benefit in that way from overdose Gel. There are some people who love overdose gel. There is at least one member who is an excellent tester who is much better at testing pheromones than I am who got nothing out of Overdose Gel and didn't like it at all.

Wow, thats so interesting how these work and what you said about filling in weaknesses. I never really thought about it like that (but will consider more), rather just what I'd like to achieve. I'd like to have a more alpha presence to be more successful in all aspects of life. I'd like to have that overall strong magnetism I keep reading about. I have allot more to learn about all the subtle aspects of this. I wonder if there are a few good ones that most people will benefit from? NA seems this way maybe. I think that is the first one I want to try. Wanted to get a few others though, so I can see how they differ.
09-06-2018 8:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-06-2018 9:23 PM

(09-06-2018 8:52 PM)hut Wrote:  Wow, thats so interesting how these work and what you said about filling in weaknesses. I never really thought about it like that (but will consider more), rather just what I'd like to achieve. I'd like to have a more alpha presence to be more successful in all aspects of life. I'd like to have that overall strong magnetism I keep reading about. I have allot more to learn about all the subtle aspects of this. I wonder if there are a few good ones that most people will benefit from? NA seems this way maybe. I think that is the first one I want to try. Wanted to get a few others though, so I can see how they differ.

If you are looking for a more alpha presence with a strong magnetism, obviously it is best to first start within and focus on making whatever changes necessary to attain that mindset. Pheromone wise, I'd suggest TITAN or Alpha Treasures. Both are alpha blends that also have that 'hook'. Chamber 36 is also worth a look based on my experience.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-06-2018 9:23 PM

hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-06-2018 9:26 PM

(09-06-2018 9:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  If you are looking for a more alpha presence with a strong magnetism, obviously it is best to first start within and focus on making whatever changes necessary to attain that mindset. Pheromone wise, I'd suggest TITAN or Alpha Treasures. Both are alpha blends that also have that 'hook'. Chamber 36 is also worth a look based on my experience.

Great, thanks for the tip. I'll definitely get one of these and probably drop the Glace for now.

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best overall to try first? As of right now I'm gonna use NA first.
09-06-2018 9:26 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-06-2018 9:44 PM

(09-06-2018 9:26 PM)hut Wrote:  Great, thanks for the tip. I'll definitely get one of these and probably drop the Glace for now.

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best overall to try first? As of right now I'm gonna use NA first.

As a great overall ice breaker that is just fun and attractive, you may want to check out Core.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-06-2018 9:44 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-07-2018 12:28 AM

Also to save you some money, order a product or two from one vendor and ask for a couple of samples. This way u can decide if the product is right for you . For example getting AV and a sample of BW. Test AV and BW meanwhile deciding on what next you want in your collection .
09-07-2018 12:28 AM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2018 2:55 AM

I would start with one and test it out until you get the hang of it and after that you would probably know which would fit to try next.

But as mentioned, ask for samples.
09-07-2018 2:55 AM

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-07-2018 6:33 AM

I'd just pick one from LAL, and then get samples of the others to start. They're all solid picks.

Save Glace and M3X for later.
09-07-2018 6:33 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2018 6:57 AM

Ok I will make an order from LAL, probably NA, and I plan on using that for many weeks by itself to really gain understanding on how it works. I will start at one drop and increase slowly. Maybe I'll get AV too?

Also, I did not know you could ask for samples, let alone a specific samples. That is great to know! I'll ask for a sample of the BW. Do you know how many samples it would be appropriate to ask for? I wouldn't want to ask for too many and annoy them.

LAL doesn't offer smaller trial sizes you can pay for right? If so I'd get a whole bunch.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 8:41 AM by hut.)
09-07-2018 6:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Complete pheromone table? Cookiesncream1981 1 504 06-14-2019 5:30 PM
Last Post: metaltree