Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Your Preferred Andostadienone Vendor
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Alpha Dream
True Pheromones
Love-Scent
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Androstadienone Vendor?????
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best Androstadienone Vendor?????
03-18-2013 4:24 AM

I seem to get hit hard by A1's infamous "low" or depressive feelings... TL is THE double edged sword for me... hits the target hard but hits you upside the head with the lowest feeling. I want to create the same mix, except without EST and using love-scents A1 since several have reported no negative side effects.
03-18-2013 4:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2016 3:46 PM

As of current, who sells the "best" A1 now, for those who have tried A1 from multiple vendors.
06-27-2016 3:46 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-15-2017 3:15 AM

Bump.

My apologies to dig this old thread. But I've been trying to find the best vendor for androstadienone as well.

I know I could get different results from different vendors. But the question is, do u guys know if they sell samples of androstadienone standalone?

So I can try them separately and come to a conclusion as to which one goes best with some of the heavy e-none products.

Am planning to run it in combination rather than solo.

Am still searching amd researching for the best one. But would be awsome to know if they sell samples for androstadienone. Thanks heaps in advance.
05-15-2017 3:15 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-15-2017 4:00 AM

LAL is the best for me. You can ask for the sample. I am not sure. It works amazingly well. The only problem is A1 with lethargy. It will give you most bad A1 depression. Be careful.

PXS spray A1 didn't work out very well for me. It was too mild compare to LAL. Also, the girls were not affected one.

You can go with LAL for the safer side. Though, at this point, they are down. You can use other vendors Pheromone Treasures or love scent. Both has quality stuff. Still, lal is most potent of all.

Hope this helps, Doctor.
05-15-2017 4:00 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-15-2017 4:05 AM

(05-15-2017 4:00 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  LAL is the best for me. You can ask for the sample. I am not sure. It works amazingly well. The only problem is Androstadienone with lethargy. It will give you most bad Androstadienone depression. Be careful.

PXS spray Androstadienone didn't work out very well for me. It was too mild compare to LAL. Also, the girls were not affected one.

You can go with LAL for the safer side. Though, at this point, they are down. You can use other vendors Pheromone Treasures or love scent. Both has quality stuff. Still, lal is most potent of all.

Hope this helps, Doctor.

Thanks heaps K. Much abliged.
05-15-2017 4:05 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2017 5:55 AM

Although I've only tried LAL A1, I can second this that it is potent and that it is effective. That being said, yes I also second the listmate's opinion that it can cause heavy lethargy. I try to apply it on the back of my neck or away from my face.

Another listmate, namely BigDickBandit has posted that he prefers the Lovescent version as causing little to no lethargy.

Good Luck!
05-15-2017 5:55 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-15-2017 6:00 AM

(05-15-2017 5:55 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Although I've only tried LAL Androstadienone , I can second this that it is potent and that it is effective. That being said, yes I also second the listmate's opinion that it can cause heavy lethargy. I try to apply it on the back of my neck or away from my face.

Another listmate, namely BigDickBandit has posted that he prefers the Lovescent version as causing little to no lethargy.

Good Luck!

Thanks heaps Fedora. Much abliged. Smile
05-15-2017 6:00 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-15-2017 7:08 AM

I got my best A1 from Thundr, and LAL.
Way back I asked for some extra to add as I have no adversity to A1 and it was great. No bad effects on anyone, very smooth.
Nowadays i just use add Imprint to the mix.

Many years ago I got a good bottle from AD, then it changed and while it had expected effects on females, males including friends just didnt want to talk to me.
Not sure if AD supply has changed lately. He supplies a few vendors ftr.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
05-15-2017 7:08 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-15-2017 7:19 AM

(05-15-2017 7:08 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I got my best Androstadienone from Thundr, and LAL.
Way back I asked for some extra to add as I have no adversity to Androstadienone and it was great. No bad effects on anyone, very smooth.
Nowadays i just use add Imprint to the mix.

Many years ago I got a good bottle from AD, then it changed and while it had expected effects on females, males including friends just didnt want to talk to me.
Not sure if AD supply has changed lately. He supplies a few vendors ftr.

Thanks heaps Pheroman. Much abliged. I was thinking about adding Imprint, but the only issue is, it's so freaking powerful, I just wanna keep it only for the special occasions. I've finished a half a bottle of Imprint and am stingy to use it. Lol.

But yeah, agree with that. Adding imprint. Thanks.
05-15-2017 7:19 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-15-2017 10:02 AM

(05-15-2017 5:55 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Although I've only tried LAL Androstadienone , I can second this that it is potent and that it is effective. That being said, yes I also second the listmate's opinion that it can cause heavy lethargy. I try to apply it on the back of my neck or away from my face.

Good Luck!

I get lethargy with 20-30mcg of LAL A1.

Love scent A1 doesn't have that. I have the 10ML/10mg bottle. I contacted their customer support and found out its about 50mcg per drop. I have used up to three (maybe four) drops, that's 150-200mcg, and didn't suffer lethargy.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-15-2017 10:02 AM

Share This Thread