Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beserker Rage? Anyone Else Had it?
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 359
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 231 posts

RE: Beserker Rage? Anyone Else Had it?
06-27-2016 7:01 PM

(06-27-2016 6:19 PM)Ethos Wrote:  If I forget to wash off the Androstadienone after using it, I start getting really angry. I've woken very angry during the night, plotting petty, stupid revenge. It took a bit to figure what was happening, but I find that it is hard to control my thoughts once it has started. It also lasts for a few days even after washed. Outside of this, I never have any personal anger or aggression issues.

Androstadienone converts into Androstenone and nols after time.Vampire
06-27-2016 7:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
194 thanks in 72 posts

06-27-2016 7:17 PM

The Second night I wore Bad Wolf.

I had forgotten to scrub off the previous day's application, and had put on another 5 drops.

I got a call from my girl, and I really just wanted her to stop talking for a second. I wasn't sure why at the time. I think looking back I was just sick of listening to meaningless girl crap when I had much bigger, more important things to worry about. When you're planning to build an empire, listening to someone complain about a rude lady in the supermarket seems incredibly tedious. And I snapped.

I couldn't believe how cold I was. Just completely ruthless. I felt like the tone in my voice was as heartless as a king sending his worst enemy to be executed brutally.

Afterwards she said I made her feel like she was being berated by a father who hated her.

I have no idea why I was so incredibly angry.

I've never had any issues with BW since, and I have never had any experiences like that with anything else.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-27-2016 7:17 PM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337
jb20
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 359
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 231 posts

06-28-2016 1:26 AM

(06-27-2016 7:17 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  I've never had any issues with BW since, and I have never had any experiences like that with anything else.

That sounds about right.I had a similar reaction to a person BSing me over the phone when using badwolf.I am glad I said what I said.
Great product, but it has the potential to remove your filters and makes you say what you really would say if there weren't any filters imposed by the society.It is Tyler Durden in a bottle.It is not the product, it is the real you.If you have a problem with that,you either have to do some anger management or stop using it.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 2:03 AM by jb20.)
06-28-2016 1:26 AM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4759
Thanks received:
3907 thanks in 1448 posts

09-23-2016 8:19 AM

Never, and i have used high amounts of all of the above.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
09-23-2016 8:19 AM

Share This Thread