Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Being more attractive by smelling better
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Being more attractive by smelling better
09-09-2017 12:33 AM

Maybe you should have listened to your mother when you were younger: eating fruit and vegetables will make you more attractive, says a new study.

The research, published in The Journal of The Human Behaviour and Evolution Society, found that men who ate lots of fruit and veggies smelt far better than men who had a carb-heavy diet.

Eating or not eating meat made no difference.

The report, carried out by Macquarie University in Australia, saw men document their eating habits.

Researchers measured the amount of carotenoids in their diet by observing the amount of fruit and vegetables that was consumed. Carotenoids are prevalent in fruit and veg and often surface in your skin.

After making the male subjects exercise, researchers asked females to smell their previously fresh t-shirts they were made to wear. Strikingly, men with a diet high in fruit and veg smelt far more attractive.

Guess your mother was right all along when she told you to eat your broccoli.
09-09-2017 12:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Being more attractive by smelling better
09-09-2017 4:02 AM

09-09-2017 4:02 AM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Being more attractive by smelling better
09-09-2017 6:13 AM

Being a vegetarian for more than a decade. I'm really intrigued by the nutritious value and health effect it brings to the body. Am in my mid forties but often told I looked like late thirties. My diet mainly consists of fiber from veggie and fruits and also healthy fats from avocado and nuts. I take whey protein daily to support my muscle growth or at least refrain it from losing muscle mass. The article I posted strengthen my believe in good diet and couple with mones effect. I am a firm believer now of scent attraction. Training1
09-09-2017 6:13 AM

Share This Thread