Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Because the Night w?Le Femme Noire
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Because the Night w?Le Femme Noire
12-23-2012 2:10 PM

Taken from my journal for the general public trolling incognito, Big Grin ...

11-20-2012
Weeeell, dipped into my Love Potion sampler today and had Le Femme Noire on for the day. Hubby said I smelled like cookies while wearing LFN. Hubby is being very pleasant, flirty and grope-y today, lol.

Had a great hit with LFN earlier today. Was getting a permit renewed at the sheriff's office today and was the only person there when I walked in but it quickly filled up with others. It was just after lunch so maybe everyone was thinking the same thing I was, which was- get it taken care of and then get out lol, Filled out my paperwork and turned it in along with several others by then. And waited for the go ahead to get my photo taken. 3 different employees (2 male, 1 female) are suddenly concerned that I was one the 1st persons in but there were 3 people who had gotten their photos before me. I explained that I had taken longer to fill out my forms but one fellow actually went back to where they phone in our info to see what the hold up was. Then he comes out triumphantly with the paperwork insisting that I would be next. I couldn't help but laugh and told them, really, that it was fine and I was in no hurry. Then the guy taking my photo goes into, "I used to live out your way, are you near "x"?" I say, "Why yes I am, practically across the street", and he goes into more small talk while there are still some half dozen people waiting!?!

Hey..can Pheromones improve photographs? LOL because this is one photo that actually looks really good. Relaxed, natural and zen...gotta remember this one when I get my license renewed.

11-25-2012
Because The Night... w/La Femme Noire
OH GEEZE! This one blew out of the vial all cherries (it's the almond) and when I first put it on cherry fill the room but it quickly settled down to a sugary, vanilla almond deliciousness and hovered there that way FOREVER. My husband said I smelled like cookies and I think of great big, fat, round with a raisin plopped in the center, sugar-cakey cookies fresh out of the oven. No- there's no raisin smell...it's just the memory it evoked! When hubby takes notice and keeps coming back to huff me (phero blend or no) it's a keeper, lol. The almond and the amber really shine in this one, the vanilla & sugar just sweeten the deal~

12-22-2012
OK- first, I LOVE this scent! Also I get good selfies from this one too. I feel a bit of the Love Potion Audacious swing I get when I wear it. I totally strut wearing this, lol. My husband and I went to dinner with friends to Fogo De Chao in Baltimore MD last night. I don't know about the rest of you but I have to be SO careful with my alcohol intake with mones on. We went to the bar because we got there early and all ordered a drink and by the time we were seated and on the way to the salad feasting presentation I was feeling the beginnings of tipsy (it would be unfair to call it just a salad bar...seriously look this place up online! and then GO THERE! But go HUNGRY!LOL). Hurray for food! It helped to curb the tipsiness that was setting in. I love the service there...the atmosphere...the food...the wine. It's dangerous, I swear, it's amazing. I don't eat meat often but I do have it on occasion but I totally go gah-gah for the salad buffet! I'm talking my plate piled sky high lol. The meat is for hubby...I'm there for the service, the wine, the salad feasting buffet & the deserts! I did have some animal flesh though as well and it was delish, choice medium rare goodness of your choosing...
ANYWAY this is supposed to be about Because the Night lol!
Thanks to everyone being phero bombed all the way there (we live in PA) EVERYONE was in a good mood by the time we arrived! I had applied the oil before we left and a healthy few sprays of Topper spiked lightly with Pure Sugar and Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla to my hair (it oddly handles flyaways very well, lol) and after we arrived I used the alcohol spray of Because The Night I created and split 1 spray between my wrists (from the 5ml spray bottle that Love Potion sells).
Everyone had a blowout time and I got more than a couple of double takes from the servers. One thing that I did totally notice was that I was the alpha of the group. I was the one to lead the way to where we had to go when we got to Baltimore, my girlfriend asked me to help choose her wine, they relied on me for direction in the restaurant and for ordering desert and, since we didn't choose to use valet parking, I got us back to the vehicle. (Next time we're totally using valet, the parking garage would have been just as expensive after tipping the valet driver and we would've had the SUV brought right to us!) Even though we were suffering from "food comatose" on the way home we were all still in a great jovial mood. All in all a great night!
Because the Night...SWEET and a pretty darn good phero too!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-23-2012 2:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lainy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Because the Night w?Le Femme Noire
01-03-2013 1:43 PM

Hi,
I used LFN for the first time today and the effects on self and others were excellent. I felt very calm and confident whilst others appeared to have attention adhesion towards me, dilated pupils and appeared to hang on my every word, giggles.
Lainy
01-03-2013 1:43 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Because the Night w?Le Femme Noire
01-06-2013 10:27 PM

Nice Lainy! It's always great when you wear something for the first time and get immediate and noticeable reactions like you did Big Grin LFN is a nice lil' package ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-06-2013 10:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  5/01/17 Review of LA Femme Noir in Because the Night - LPMP Honeycake 0 1,354 05-10-2017 2:10 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  La Femme Noire UNscented Review Thread halo0073 5 4,508 04-12-2014 8:22 AM
Last Post: halo0073
  Sexology scented and La Vie de Boheme Femme ariadne 4 3,758 08-24-2013 10:15 AM
Last Post: NuTrix