Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Barefoot with Core
BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 79 posts

Barefoot with Core
07-11-2016 11:54 PM

With my order from Apex (unscented) just arriving today, I couldn't wait to see what effects I would see. I was not disappointed.

As a relatively inexperienced user of pheromones, and definitely new to Apex, I went with 1.25 sprays split between the wrists. The extra .25 is from priming the sprayer on the bottle. I went out for dinner at a local place. It's small, so I ate outside. After ordering my food, the female cashier gave me what I call hungry eyes: looking at me with a hunger, lust, or need. I was very surprised, as I don't usually get IOI's like this. I would estimate her age at 17 or so, but it's hard to tell. I don't poop (figuratively) where I eat (literally) so I moved outside to wait for my meal.

While eating, she came outside to clean up a table. She gave me an awkward look and I smiled at her, which she returned enthusiastically. Again, that's not normal between a very young woman and an old guy like me around here. Silicon Valley is not a May-December romance kind of place in general, and girls who like older guys keep it to themselves due to the peer pressure.

Here's where I figured out a subtle self-effect: a MILF walked by with her ~7yo son, somewhat attractive but not the type I would go for. She ALSO smiled at me, and I reflexively said, "Hi, how ya doing?". The usual 10 second pleasantries followed as she continued walking without pause. I don't normally greet strangers so openly, and I've been meaning to change that. Something in Core seems to have loosened my lips and softened my default facial expression because I'm friendlier and people are receiving that friendliness as congruent with my appearance. I'm typically described as intimidating or a little scary to people who don't know me, and a friend who is a former LEO said I could pass as Aryan Brotherhood member if I had a few of the right tattoos. (white, bald, aggressive default expression)

And I've just noticed that it's loosened my fingers, because I just followed a tangent here.

I'm very excited to see what tomorrow brings. I'll be showering in the morning and reapplying a single spray to the wrists. Tomorrow I expect to see coworkers in the office, T+10h, a friend at dinner (male, my age), and T+16, my FWB (45).
07-11-2016 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, right_mr

BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 79 posts

RE: Barefoot with Core
07-12-2016 11:59 AM

1 Spray spread across the wrists, also added Arc sample to the elbowpits. Of the three I ordered, I was least confident that I would like this one, but it is proving to be a pleasant cover.

Before my shower and applying the spray, I went to the gym. I didn't notice any effects while there, but the prior application was about 12 hours old, but that's a relief because the early crowd there is target-poor.

I'm posting early today, because I went to breakfast with my boss. He slept poorly last night, due to pain, and let me know that he's grouchy today. While marinating in my cloud at breakfast and the drive to and from the restaurant, his mood improved dramatically. By the time we returned to the office, he was actually singing. I've never known him to do this in the past. He's quite a talker, with many stories and opinions to share, but this is a first in the two years I've known him.

I will update later in the day, but this was significant enough that I wanted to add it early, in case other events put it out of my mind.
07-12-2016 11:59 AM
BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 79 posts

07-13-2016 11:08 AM

As I've said, Thundr is a bad, bad man. He said I should try the Titan sample he sent with Core. I indulged the devil on my shoulder a little. I added a spray of Core (9 hours after the morning spray, left side of the neck) and 4 tester sprays of Titan (equaling 2 normal sprays, on right side of neck and back of neck).

I took this experiment to a Vietnamese coffee shop nearby. For those who are unfamiliar, these coffee shops generally have attractive waitresses wearing very little service overpriced coffee and smoothies. This one has a lot more clothing on the girls and is more like a Starbucks than a strip club.I haven't been to the bar in a while, but the waitresses are usually faux-friendly and keep interactions brief. It seemed like a good testing ground since the waitresses are usually predictable.

Last night, the manager greeted me with a smile and initiated conversation several times. I sat at the bar near her post, so she could take in my mones frequently. The waitresses were very attentive and made lots of eye contact, but would break it when I held it. They seemed almost shy. After a few short conversations, where I made her laugh a few times, the manager introduced herself and asked my name. This is very unusual for a woman in her position. The waitresses were around 20, and the manager around 25.

Later, visiting my FWB, the evening went pretty normally for our pattern and that point in her cycle. What was unusual was the morning, when she initiated a second round as I was trying to leave. That is way outside of normal behavior for her. She's 45.

I was late to the office this morning, but I was smiling when I got there. Because I haven't had a chance to shower, I'm not reapplying anything for now.
07-13-2016 11:08 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, neon, right_mr
BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 79 posts

07-13-2016 3:30 PM

I count myself as incredibly ignorant of scents, and have trouble remembering anything about them. I know I *liked* a scent, but I can't recall the scent itself, unless it is very simple, like a rose, or poop. Those are easy.

I ordered samples of Arc, Fury, Frost, and Silver from Apex. I enjoyed Arc, and today I'm wearing Fury. Every time I catch a whiff of it, it evokes more of a positive reaction than even Arc. I may have difficulty choosing the scent I prefer out of the bunch.

How do you guys choose?
07-13-2016 3:30 PM
Thanks given by right_mr, greengrenade
Test.of.Sweden
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 12 posts

07-14-2016 12:10 AM

Interesting read for me since I'm also starting with core Smile
07-14-2016 12:10 AM

ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
210 thanks in 125 posts

07-14-2016 1:33 PM

(07-13-2016 3:30 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I ordered samples of Arc, Fury, Frost, and Silver from Apex. I enjoyed Arc, and today I'm wearing Fury. Every time I catch a whiff of it, it evokes more of a positive reaction than even Arc. I may have difficulty choosing the scent I prefer out of the bunch.

How do you guys choose?

The scents I smelled are:

Arc
Fury*
Fuse
Frost
Gold

* Fury was the scent of an old Core I had (made either in 2013 or before) and I read that today's Fury is a bit different so I'm not sure how the new one smells like

- I liked Arc at first but got bored of it fast.
- Gold, I found it similar to Arc, in general. Maybe an ingredient or two are different from each. So even if you have never smelled Gold, since you have Arc then you have a general idea of how Gold smells like (in my opinion).
- Fuse - I like it. I find it elegant. However, I feel thundr didn't put much scent on the bottle so I'm smelling a lot of alcohol too. If I had a sample, I would've put a bit more on the bottle.
- Frost: the Atlas sample that thundr gave me was in frost scent. I like the scent; kind of orange-y. I have a feeling it's long lasting too but on its description, it says the dry down is quick so I don't know.

I'm debating whether to have my next purchases in Fury or Frost so ya I feel you.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Fury), Core (Fury), Orbital (Pulse)
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
07-14-2016 1:33 PM
BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 79 posts

07-14-2016 2:52 PM

(07-14-2016 1:33 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  The scents I smelled are:

Arc
Fury*
Fuse
Frost
Gold

I'm wearing Silver today, and expected to like it. Instead, it reminds me of my ex's conditioner, so I can strike that from the list of candidates. Frost is next. I may wash the Silver off to see how Frost hits me.
07-14-2016 2:52 PM
BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 79 posts

07-15-2016 8:35 AM

Yesterday was interesting.

First, I went to urgent care in the early because what I thought was a bruise on my thigh has swollen up and became hot. The doctor says it's cellulitis and put me on antibiotics, ibuprofen, and hot compresses. The discomfort dampens my mood so testing yesterday was a bust.

Since walking hurts a bit, I took my daughter to a bounce house place so she could have fun. There weren't any good targets there, and my leg hurt, so it was a bad testing environment in general. What's funny is that I removed the Silver scent and put on some Frost to see how I like it. When my daughter's mom arrived to pick her up, she stops mid-sentence and asks, "Is that you who smells so good?"

I was already on the fence with Frost, since I like it a little but enjoy Fury much more.
07-15-2016 8:35 AM
ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
210 thanks in 125 posts

07-15-2016 4:23 PM

Sorry to hear about your pain.

It seems you're as lost as me with Frost Vs Fury. So it sounds that you are spraying your unscented product, wait till it dries, then apply the scented oil?

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Fury), Core (Fury), Orbital (Pulse)
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
07-15-2016 4:23 PM

BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 79 posts

07-16-2016 9:15 AM

(07-15-2016 4:23 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Sorry to hear about your pain.

It seems you're as lost as me with Frost Vs Fury. So it sounds that you are spraying your unscented product, wait till it dries, then apply the scented oil?

Thanks man. The antibiotics seem to be doing their thing, so I should be right as rain by Monday.

Currently, I'm spraying on my wrists and applying the oil to my elbowpits. I recall Thundr posting something about the order when applying to the same spot, but I forgot the order. I should search for that.

He has also mentioned (again, somewhere and I haven't found it again) that the scents help "move" the 'mones. I forget the appropriate term for that.

***UPDATE***
Found what I saw, but it's relevant to colognes, not his scent oils:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-How-to-appl...3#pid47813
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2016 9:37 AM by BarefootOxford.)
07-16-2016 9:15 AM

Share This Thread