Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bar/club logistics with mones
definus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Bar/club logistics with mones
04-09-2023 6:58 PM

I was wondering if there were any tips or tricks on how to get mones to work better at bars/clubs e.g. how you position yourself, how you approach women or what venues to go to

Examples for the type of things I'm wondering about:

Is there an ideal place to sit or stand?
Should you avoid crowded areas because it's hard for women to associate the signature with you?
Is it better or worse if the place is darker?
Should you make sure to approach a woman as soon as she sees you or is near you, so that when she gets hit, her attention is on you and attributes it to you?
04-09-2023 6:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bar/club logistics with mones
04-10-2023 4:36 PM

I'm using mones often in dance clubs. Bars are not so much my field, so what I can tell is about clubs.

I don't think that mones change the rules of the game in general. You should be active, engaging, brave enough to approach, positive, smiling, funny.

I have never observed a "stealing of the signature", not even in the very crowded situations where the club was so packed, that one couldn't move freely.

I have observed that woman seeked eye contact over 10 to 20 m, or even came through the whole club to be in my vicinity. Don't ask me how this can happen.

I move toward the center of the club, or at least to a prominent place. Never hide in a dark corner and hope that the mones will bring the girls to you. Often I stroll - "aimlessly" - through the club. This could leave a trace, or that a woman catches your signature, and by it going away with you, it become identifiable who's the owner of this trace. At least this is what I think.

Moving and dancing enhances the activity. I think that both, the increase in body temperature, as well as the better ventilation from the movement increase the action radius.

If the brightness plays a role has imho nothing to do with the mones, rather with your game, and how you score visually. In my case darker areas help me, as I think that I am in good shape, but close scrutiny to my facial skin could tell how old am I. But if you can score optically, that brighter light should not harm you.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-10-2023 4:36 PM
onlythebest
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-11-2023 9:07 AM

A lot of good advice from Marcus, definitely listen to it.

I go out to bars because there is no club near me (unfortunately). But I imagine that girls in nightclubs have already been hit by mones from guys before and they may not respond as well to them as they may develop a slight tolerance.

Personally I have had people "cloud steal" as we usually call it here, or "steal the signature" as you put it. This is a rare thing though because you need to be congruent with your pheromone signature, so if someone else has your mones on them due to close proximity or whatever, they usually aren't congruent with the signature (because it's not their own) and that is often off-putting for women.

I had a dude friend steal my cloud and he got DIH hard from a blonde. And another guy at the bar stole my swoon cloud and his woman was very doey towards him. But this rare. In both cases I was standing close to them for like 10-15 minutes before this.

When I walk into a bar the first thing I do is walk through the entire area to spread my cloud. I'm looking around at all times and if I make eye contact with any woman during this point, I always smile at them. That's a good way to get them to open you, but doesn't work often.

Then I will order a drink and talk to whoever is next to me, regardless of who they are, it shows the ladies at the bar that I'm not just there to pick up women. Then sit or stand somewhere near the middle, or if there is an open area with nobody sitting around, I will go that direction and see who decides to relocate closer to me. That's a huge tell of interest and attraction, and on many mones it happens often. If I get no bites then I will start talking to people of course and go from there.

Stay in the light whenever possible UNTIL after your first positive escalation. Then lead her to a darker area so that she is less likely to feel watched (comfort for women is huge, and sl*t shaming is something they fear).

Sometimes it's best to approach immediately, other times not so much. If you notice that she is preening, wait until she is done to approach. Bonus points if you compliment her on something she chose for herself as an opener. If she is just staring at you, a good approach is to walk over and say something like "I couldn't help but notice you looking (NEVER use the word staring) at me and I just wanted to make sure it's not because I have something on my face, I'm good right?"

If you get the blush then she definitely is into you.

I reserve the right to become smarter.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
04-11-2023 9:07 AM
onlythebest
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-11-2023 9:12 AM

(04-10-2023 4:36 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I have observed that woman seeked eye contact over 10 to 20 m, or even came through the whole club to be in my vicinity. Don't ask me how this can happen.

Moving and dancing enhances the activity. I think that both, the increase in body temperature, as well as the better ventilation from the movement increase the action radius.

Nailed it.

The reason for the 10-20m hits is usually, in my experience, either a hit based on her reactions to how the self effects are treating you, or people walking by catching a trace on their clothes and it traveling to the lady and the lady follows her nose back to you.

Usually it's the second one.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
04-11-2023 9:12 AM
Empiricus
Scammed by Androtics

Rep Post

Which mones elicit women looking?
04-13-2023 8:40 AM

(04-10-2023 4:36 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I have observed that woman seeked eye contact over 10 to 20 m, or even came through the whole club to be in my vicinity. Don't ask me how this can happen.

Can I ask with what mone(s) this happened?

The only time I've seen women looking at me was when I wore Smooth once. Never on Voodoo, Gentleman, Wolf, Bad Wold, Nude, or Dirty Primitive.

The fun fact is that the second time I applied Smooth v1.1B, it turned out the spray was empty... so,

1) Smooth was mostly not there last time; only trace scents
2) IDK why a 5.4mL spray evaporated within less than 2 years and less than 15 sprays total.

PS: related topic: what pheromones work against approach blocks?
04-13-2023 8:40 AM

onlythebest
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Which mones elicit women looking?
04-13-2023 11:03 AM

(04-13-2023 8:40 AM)Empiricus Wrote:  Can I ask with what mone(s) this happened?

The only time I've seen women looking at me was when I wore Smooth once. Never on Voodoo, Gentleman, Wolf, Bad Wold, Nude, or Dirty Primitive.

The fun fact is that the second time I applied Smooth v1.1B, it turned out the spray was empty... so,

1) Smooth was mostly not there last time; only trace scents
2) IDK why a 5.4mL spray evaporated within less than 2 years and less than 15 sprays total.

PS: related topic: what pheromones work against approach blocks?

Anything with A1 but many reports suggest that core has this effect also (no idea if it has A1) Honestly a high dose of bad wolf or dirty primitive should do it in theory.

When you wear mones, what are your application points and dosages? And can you give a visual description of yourself?

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
04-13-2023 11:03 AM
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-13-2023 3:47 PM

I've check my journal, the commonality was BW, this was always in. Never alone though, I had it in different mixture, with Bliss, with Beau, with AV..

Maybe it's the self effect. BW has on me a strong seld effect, I feel embolden and probably show a more dominant body language. Maybe this is the magic distant action.

Now that I write this, I recall that I had in my 'starting years' some experiences, where I observed a 'hit', while I was outside and down wind from her. No possible way that any single molecule could have reached her nose. But I was pretty sure that this was a hit.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-13-2023 3:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Club Mix ! vicpowa 1 1,875 12-06-2013 4:48 PM
Last Post: vicpowa