Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Bank account...
Harthr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Bank account...
05-29-2014 10:34 AM

I just read your post about investing in precious metals(skipped it as I thought it was part of your signature). I would advise staying away from commodities as well, simply look at the charts in the past few years and you'll see what the financiers/crazy hedge fund managers have done to the commodities market. It is true that precious metals can hold their value, i.e. Gold will never fall to $1 per troy ounce. However, the volatility these days is pretty scary if you're looking into savings and not so much of high returns.
05-29-2014 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
153 thanks in 87 posts

05-02-2015 2:05 PM

Someone had recommended to me recently that I look into getting an account with T. Rowe Price. They have several different investment options including both Roth and traditional IRA and then there's the Automatic Asset Builder which you place a $2500 opening deposit and then add to it $100 a month. Assuming a hypothetical average 7% annual return, you'll have $22k after 10 years, $62k after 20, $142k after 30. That one isn't going to keep you from touching it, but the growth is pretty good.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-02-2015 2:05 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1435 thanks in 949 posts

05-02-2015 6:01 PM

Look at the current economic indicators and you'll very quickly realize that fiat currencies are HIGHLY inflated and waiting to crash.

By extension, you'll also realize that putting money in paper-based vehicles such as mutual funds (which are usually the 1st to tank hard), certificates, etc. are NOT the way to go. Derivatives are also out of the question - do a little research and you'll realize that the American public has been signed up without their consent to bear the FULL brunt of the derivatives market crash that's just around the corner.

The American government would have you believe that its debt is now frozen and not increasing. How is this possible without cooking the books? Simple mathematics would tell you that these are outright lies.

History has proven time and again that FIAT instruments do not work. Neither does the accumulation of DEBT. Ever wondered why the BRICS insist on using gold as their backing? And ever wondered WHY the world was taken off the gold standard in the first place?

Buy gold and silver. PHYSICAL metals. Forget numismatics at this stage. What you want is bullion. None of this paper bullcrap because we all know how easy it is for someone to pull a fast one where paper is concerned.

Next is where you store it. Keep it secure, close and easily accessible to you. DO NOT STORE IT WITH A "TRUSTEE."

Do some research and see what comes up.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-02-2015 6:01 PM

Share This Thread