Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Balancing Self and Other Effects
Ráðbarður
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Balancing Self and Other Effects
03-16-2013 11:15 PM

I've been lurking here a few weeks, and bought some products from LAL based on reviews here. These included AV, Nude, Nude Alpha and Hypnotica. I'm running into a recurring conundrum with these mones. I'm hoping I can get some insight from the fine people here.

I seem to have negative self effects from the mones that most consistently get positive other-effects. The negative self-effects mainly hurt my ability to fully follow what other people are saying and keep pace in a conversation. What makes the other-effects so obvious is that people don't seem to mind that I'm clearly a dim wit.

These effects are experienced in varying degrees. Among the LALs, the worst is hypnotica. I couldn't keep it on long enough to test it out. Second AV, third Nude. I also had negative effects with Perception gel from Love Scent, but that mainly hurt my ability to organize myself. I lost all sorts of crap and was late to stuff and missed appointments the week I was using that. Communication wasn't that bad with perception; it was actually improved sometimes because of increased confidence, but I felt uncomfortable, like mind mush.

I think all the forms of negative self-effects I'm experiencing can be classed with the depressive symptoms attributed to certain molecules, like androsteidnon. I do have a sensitivity to some artificial fragrances, so I tend to buy hypoallergenic products. But not all mones trigger a negative reaction. The Pherone brand creates nothing but positive effects. Pherone M-11 is actually the only pheromone product to which my partner has ever responded, so there's not always an inverse relationship between self/other effects. Sometimes I put some M-15 under my nose if need a boost in motivation and focus. And the Athena products were somewhat effective socially, with no negative self-effects, but they are way too expensive.

Overall, I'm loving the other-effects I notice from LAL and the Perception Gel. It's way more pronounced and consistent than the other products I've tried, but the self effects undercut their usefulness. I'd rather be competent than greatly loved in the end. What is your take on my experience? Do you have any suggestions?

Are there other molecules associated with the negative self-effects I'm describing? Perhaps I can ask manufacturers to direct me to effective products without the potential problem molecules.

Sincerely,

Ráðbarður
03-16-2013 11:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

RE: Balancing Self and Other Effects
03-16-2013 11:30 PM

(03-16-2013 11:15 PM)Ráðbarður Wrote:  I've been lurking here a few weeks, and bought some products from LAL based on reviews here. These included AV, Nude, Nude Alpha and Hypnotica. I'm running into a recurring conundrum with these mones. I'm hoping I can get some insight from the fine people here.

I seem to have negative self effects from the mones that most consistently get positive other-effects. The negative self-effects mainly hurt my ability to fully follow what other people are saying and keep pace in a conversation. What makes the other-effects so obvious is that people don't seem to mind that I'm clearly a dim wit.

These effects are experienced in varying degrees. Among the LALs, the worst is hypnotica. I couldn't keep it on long enough to test it out. Second AV, third Nude. I also had negative effects with Perception gel from Love Scent, but that mainly hurt my ability to organize myself. I lost all sorts of crap and was late to stuff and missed appointments the week I was using that. Communication wasn't that bad with perception; it was actually improved sometimes because of increased confidence, but I felt uncomfortable, like mind mush.

I think all the forms of negative self-effects I'm experiencing can be classed with the depressive symptoms attributed to certain molecules, like androsteidnon. I do have a sensitivity to some artificial fragrances, so I tend to buy hypoallergenic products. But not all mones trigger a negative reaction. The Pherone brand creates nothing but positive effects. Pherone M-11 is actually the only pheromone product to which my partner has ever responded, so there's not always an inverse relationship between self/other effects. Sometimes I put some M-15 under my nose if need a boost in motivation and focus. And the Athena products were somewhat effective socially, with no negative self-effects, but they are way too expensive.

Overall, I'm loving the other-effects I notice from LAL and the Perception Gel. It's way more pronounced and consistent than the other products I've tried, but the self effects undercut their usefulness. I'd rather be competent than greatly loved in the end. What is your take on my experience? Do you have any suggestions?

Are there other molecules associated with the negative self-effects I'm describing? Perhaps I can ask manufacturers to direct me to effective products without the potential problem molecules.

Sincerely,

Ráðbarður

Try submicrogram doses (~.05mcg) of pregnenolone and 5htp under the nose. Also, have you considered lowering the quantity of mones you were using?

I've never heard of pherone. What's in it?

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2013 11:36 PM by wiserd.)
03-16-2013 11:30 PM
Thanks given by Ráðbarður
Ráðbarður
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-17-2013 8:20 PM

Thanks for the reply. I found Pherone on amazon. Here is what the says about he contents:

Quote:We use a variety of pheromones in our Pherone Formulas. These include androstenone, androstenol and androsterone, as well as other compounds which are proprietary.

I'm intrigued by your suggestion to put Pregnolone and 5htp under my nose. I assumed these hormones were only effective if ingested. Are they used as pheromones as well? Do a lot of people use them as a buffer to negative self-effects? I took that buffer idea in a bit of a different direction. I put a drop of a pherone mix under my nose and it actually worked to buffer the mild depressive effects of Certo. I haven't tried it with the others. I respond really positively to the "macho" none mones. Anyways, thanks again for your response.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 8:22 PM by Ráðbarður.)
03-17-2013 8:20 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

03-17-2013 11:45 PM

(03-17-2013 8:20 PM)Ráðbarður Wrote:  Thanks for the reply. I found Pherone on amazon. Here is what the says about he contents:

I'm intrigued by your suggestion to put Pregnolone and 5htp under my nose. I assumed these hormones were only effective if ingested. Are they used as pheromones as well? Do a lot of people use them as a buffer to negative self-effects? I took that buffer idea in a bit of a different direction. I put a drop of a pherone mix under my nose and it actually worked to buffer the mild depressive effects of Certo. I haven't tried it with the others. I respond really positively to the "macho" none mones. Anyways, thanks again for your response.

Androstenone and other alpha mones which activate the androgen receptor seem to help buffer androstadienone. It's been suggested that some other mood elevating mones for men like EST may also help. EST does help in terms of social effects, but not self effects for me. Recent reports have suggested pregenolone works as well, and I've used it for that purpose. As far as I know, I'm the only one who has used 5HTP to help with androstadienone related depression, and the dosage hasn't been worked out yet. Overdoses of 5HTP have a bad morning-after effect, though. I don't know what the appropriate dose is or if there is an appropriate dose.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 11:49 PM by wiserd.)
03-17-2013 11:45 PM

Share This Thread