Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Badboys..
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 51 posts

Badboys..
01-26-2010 2:58 PM

Some girls love em. Some say they hate em, but love em secretly. Smile

This is a review of Love Potion's Bad Boy scent/pheromone product. I'm using one dab of a test vial of theirs. 

My initial impression was it is not as aggressive as Dominance. Despite it's name, Bad Boy is a fairly smooth product. I'm not sure I'm down with the scent not really my thing, but it's kinda light so it's not too bad.

Where Dominance is more of a -none/-Androsterone type mix (thus being a little heavier on vibes), BB seems to be lighter with more of a -nol vibe. Seems contradictory to me, based on the name, but whatever...

Not too many outstanding hits, put it on, started my day mostly just studying. Went to class, came back for research hours. Ended up discussing possible research ideas with my 'boss'. I'm excited, we're setting a site for the research group and I'm heading up its management. I've also been asked to develop a couple ideas so I'll have a lot on my hands. Exciting but kind of intimidating too. I feel like I'm slightly biting off more than I know how to chew. Smile

Anyways, later on in the day I'm at the gym. I notice this girl using the row machine very poorly. I see this often and so I went up to her and just mentioned that she should use proper form or she'll hurt her back. She was very receptive and began asking me how to do it properly. Then she asked my name. I introduced myself and she asked me a bunch of questions on what workouts to do, and so and so. I wasn't prepared to talk to her, I was honestly just planning on mentioning my observation, correcting her posture, then going back to finishing my workout. There was a definite door open to 'personally' train her, but I was there with my friend who I'm sort of coaching and I didn't think it was that appropriate to just go off with her. She was also with a friend (seemed more like an acquaintance, she didn't seem happy about my intrusion, but I have my theories on why for later P) so I just kinda brushed off her attempts and went back to my workout. I saw her later and said bye.

I get home, my friend just had a break up type deal. I'm not sure how serious they were, but he didn't seem too broken hearted. It did, however, generate a lot of intimate conversation amongst the group which lasted a very long time. In fact, we were talking when I got home, while I was making dinner, while I was eating dinner, while I was washing the dishes, while I was rolling and smoking my end day joint Big Grin, and then still after all that, we were still talking. That's a lot of talking for a bunch of guys..about 4 hours! This is the main reason why I attribute -nol type vibes in BB, not just the talkativeness, but also the content was very intimate, private content.

That was yesterday. Today I'm wearing one drop as well. I think I may try 2 drops tomorrow. We'll see how today goes first.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2010 2:59 PM by Phya.)
01-26-2010 2:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zeph, Rattlesnake, ibelledthecat

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
72 thanks in 51 posts

RE: Badboys..
01-27-2010 7:38 PM

Wore one drop again, spread between wrists and neck.

Nothing really notable. I met a girl with an extremely unique and...uh..interesting name. I was in the line for sushi and when my turn came up, I noticed her name on her name tag. I had to ask about it, I thought maybe there was a different pronunciation or something. Her name was Nemesis Smile. So we talked about that a bit, the girl working next to her chimed in too.

Other than that, it was just a general talkativeness. I saw a girl struggling to lock up her bicycle next to mine. I told her I can unlock my bike to get it out of her way. She thanked me. While I was unlocking my bike and getting ready to ride off, I talked to her friend who was waiting next to us. It wasn't anything substantial, just some chitchat. I asked if they were late to class, they laughed and said they were.

When I got back home, it was pretty much the same deal. Honestly, so far, I just see this as a very smooth blend of a-nol and b-nol. It generates conversation, but it's not nearly as talkative as pure a-nol and not as deep as b-nol. I have, however, noticed more intimate qualities, but it's just not as deep and heavy hitting as pure b-nol.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
01-27-2010 7:38 PM
Thanks given by zeph, ibelledthecat
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
72 thanks in 51 posts

RE: Badboys..
02-03-2010 2:27 PM

These next two reports are with a dosage of two drops.

I was in a meeting outdoors with 4 girls, we were just kinda bullshitting and I don't remember what we were talking about, but one of them noticed a muscle in my forearm that intrigued her (http://pherotruth.com/images/smilies/huh.gif). She said she didn't know much about the male anatomy and kept touching my arm trying to feel what muscle it was. We were busy composing an email to send to a faculty member, when the draft was composed, the girls handed me the laptop and asked me to revise/edit it. It was a very talkative meeting.

The next day, wearing two drops again, I was in my lab hours talking to another RA. We just talked about our weekends and exchanged stories about losing drunk friends at clubs. She laughed and said she wanted to meet my friends. Later, another RA came in we introduced her to The Office. So we watched an episode before I left for class.

I had some other long conversations too, but I don't really recall them specifically and in any case, they are just another demonstration of how talkative this product is. One thing to note, however, I did notice that on the first day of two drops, I was very...aggressive verbally saying things like "I could careless about the other organizations, let's lock down every possible venue until we decide the time and date." or recalling how I liked to shock people when I was younger. Later that night, my friend who is normally not so aggressive was speaking more aggressively.

I think there is a small amount of -none in there, but is completely overpowered by the -nols. If I had to guess at a ratio, it would be 20%/45%/35% Androstenone/Alpha Androstenol/Beta Androstenol. It is inspires a *lot* of talking. However, it's more subtle than Instant Openness from AD. Instant Openness is much more blam in your face, bringing you to your knees with talking overload. Badboy feels more natural than Instant Openness, and is more controlled. There seems to be enough Beta Androstenol in there to increase intimacy, but not like a couple sprays of Instant Honesty does.

-Steve Jobs
02-03-2010 2:27 PM
Thanks given by zeph, ibelledthecat

Share This Thread