Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad wolf vs voodoo
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Bad wolf vs voodoo
07-23-2018 7:41 AM

I originally had negative experiences with bw when it was still relatively new, and I never purchased another bottle until recently. After reading so many glorifying reviews, I decided to give it another shot. I got it the same time i bought my most recent bottle of voodoo. Things went smoothly for me when i switched then up every couple of days, although i was still prone to getting that intense rage on the days I wore bw. I strted seeing this girl and I went to wearing voodoo fulltime until I unknowingly left the bottle only half screwed and the entire bottle spilled inside of my bag. This chick was in love with me on voodo and I could definitely tell. She loved and and wanted sex as well and would do anything to make me happy. Afterspillinv my bottle of voodoo, i had to switch to bw fulltime. She was still addicted to me and she would still tell me she loved me several times a day but honestly I feel like sge was moreso in lust with me rather than in love. After wearing bw for over a month straight we ended breaking up, my job was in jepeordy because of the bouts of rage, and I ended up spliting up with one of my best friends. I do guys, bw doesnt seem to be the magic juice for me like it has been for alot of you guys. Voodoo was way more smother with all my interactions. I never fought with my girlfriend, and iwasnt getting into altercations at work, and my relationship went smother with my friend while on voodoo
07-23-2018 7:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Bad wolf vs voodoo
07-23-2018 8:21 AM

One more thing about bad wolf is I definitely saw alot of ghosting. Not all the tine but it happened often enough to where it couldnt be a coincidence. With other Pheromones, I can walk in a room look at soneone and give a head know and get positive reactions. With bw on the other hand, i can walk in a room and give that same head knod and nothing. In fact I woupd continue to get nothing until i said or did something that coulding be ignored and suddently people would look atbme like I appeared out of nowhere.
07-23-2018 8:21 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-23-2018 1:07 PM

(07-23-2018 7:41 AM)kingtut savage Wrote:  I originally had negative experiences with bw when it was still relatively new, and I never purchased another bottle until recently. After reading so many glorifying reviews, I decided to give it another shot. I got it the same time i bought my most recent bottle of voodoo. Things went smoothly for me when i switched then up every couple of days, although i was still prone to getting that intense rage on the days I wore bw. I strted seeing this girl and I went to wearing voodoo fulltime until I unknowingly left the bottle only half screwed and the entire bottle spilled inside of my bag. This chick was in love with me on voodo and I could definitely tell. She loved and and wanted sex as well and would do anything to make me happy. Afterspillinv my bottle of voodoo, i had to switch to bw fulltime. She was still addicted to me and she would still tell me she loved me several times a day but honestly I feel like sge was moreso in lust with me rather than in love. After wearing bw for over a month straight we ended breaking up, my job was in jepeordy because of the bouts of rage, and I ended up spliting up with one of my best friends. I do guys, bw doesnt seem to be the magic juice for me like it has been for alot of you guys. Voodoo was way more smother with all my interactions. I never fought with my girlfriend, and iwasnt getting into altercations at work, and my relationship went smother with my friend while on voodoo

I had similar experience with girls wearing Bad wolf, I would say after around 7 to 10 exposure it starts to becomes really bad. I would say it's a good product for some fun times if you are bored but I never had good experience with long time exposure.

The girl that loved you on Voodoo, is she blond, brunette, black skin, mixed race or red hair?

I have yet to find a product that works good on red hair.

Maybe you can test AlphaQ, my first experience with it is rather good compared to BW, it seems to have all the good qualities of BW without the Bad stuff to me. But I can't say for sure yet, need more test.
07-23-2018 1:07 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-23-2018 1:20 PM

(07-23-2018 1:07 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  I have yet to find a product that works good on red hair.

I had the craziest reactions from red heads while wearing Voodoo. Some happy, aggressive attention from them to try and signal me.

I tried it on my target and a girl I’m dating and it gave them headaches.

It’s a great product but to those affected it’s either they are mesmerized or turned off. Very polarizing.
07-23-2018 1:20 PM

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-23-2018 2:08 PM

(07-23-2018 1:07 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  I had similar experience with girls wearing Bad wolf, I would say after around 7 to 10 exposure it starts to becomes really bad. I would say it's a good product for some fun times if you are bored but I never had good experience with long time exposure.

The girl that loved you on Voodoo, is she blond, brunette, black skin, mixed race or red hair?

I have yet to find a product that works good on red hair.

Maybe you can test AlphaQ, my first experience with it is rather good compared to BW, it seems to have all the good qualities of BW without the Bad stuff to me. But I can't say for sure yet, need more test.

Shes an early 20s brunette, Dominican/Mexican mix
07-23-2018 2:08 PM
Russ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2018 11:26 AM

Thats an interesting reaction to Bad Wolf. Ive personally noticed that it gives me focus and I feel very masculine. however any rage type of emotion... I am in control. I don't snap but I feel I do have less of a leash if I chose to.

LAL:Aqua Vitae, Bad Woof
PXS:Taboo, Xist, SOB, Bliss, Evolve, Celebrity, AsvendWcops, Love Boat
Apex:Titan, Core, Tusc, Orbital, M3x
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
11-06-2018 11:26 AM

Share This Thread