Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Wolf Combo Thread
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 417
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 121 posts

Bad Wolf Combo Thread
07-29-2015 2:17 PM

Anybody finding combos they like with the Bad Wolf?

I have been using it by itself except for a few roll-ons of Master under the nose for self effects. Have not tried any other combos with it.

Intense.
07-29-2015 2:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
107 thanks in 59 posts

RE: Bad Wolf Combo Thread
07-29-2015 2:30 PM

I tried Asian and Primitive. Primitive is not a good match imo. But I only had a sample so I couldn't assess it for a longer period of time. But I noticed it being intimidating and very heavy. I felt great on it, but the responses from women were too intense for them to handle.

Combined with Asian, didn't feel right. Don't know why. Just didn't fit together.

My theory is that if a woman gets a response to mones that is so intense that it's too far outside what they're used to, they don't know what to do with it and might reject it. Especially younger women with less experience. Also women with less confidence.

You need to find something that hits them within their acceptable range. Now, if you're looking for very confident and open to sex women, a good hard hit will be a good thing. But in general, it needs to be outside their normal range, but not too much. Enough for them to accept it. And if they have trouble with it, it's up to you to take care of it.

Since BW has such a unique signature and effect, I can't imagine that combining it with something would be a good idea. But I'd love to see ideas on this as well.

As long as they're not about diminishing BW's intensity. It's intense for a reason.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 2:31 PM by Mr. E.)
07-29-2015 2:30 PM
Thanks given by dorfmeister
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 722
Thanks received:
576 thanks in 324 posts

07-29-2015 2:55 PM

I've combined BW with Cops and -Dione - it's my favorite combo
Cops from love potion, "dirty old man" and -Dione from XS
07-29-2015 2:55 PM
Thanks given by dorfmeister
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
107 thanks in 59 posts

07-29-2015 3:20 PM

I use BW with MAX-T-150 cops as well but feel like if I use too much MT, the BW gets less results.

Just ordered Overdose. Looking forward to it!

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
07-29-2015 3:20 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
148 thanks in 121 posts

07-29-2015 3:38 PM

I have been pondering Overdose as a possible every day work pheromone. I have used A314, Wolf, Cotporativo, Ascend, C4, and True Alpha in that role before with A314 being my favorite. Have not yet tried Bad Wolf for that.
I have been much preferring Master to Max T 150 for self effects. Seems to pack more wallop as far as self effects go.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 3:39 PM by dorfmeister.)
07-29-2015 3:38 PM

Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
107 thanks in 59 posts

07-29-2015 4:07 PM

(07-29-2015 3:38 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I have been pondering Overdose as a possible every day work pheromone. I have used A314, Wolf, Cotporativo, Ascend, C4, and True Alpha in that role before with A314 being my favorite. Have not yet tried Bad Wolf for that.
I have been much preferring Master to Max T 150 for self effects. Seems to pack more wallop as far as self effects go.

If you don't mind, what kind of person are you in general, moneless?

BW works well for me since it seems to solve an imbalance. So I can use it everywhere. I'm hoping for the same thing with OD.

So what I'm wondering about is, what are you like naturally?

07-29-2015 4:07 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
148 thanks in 121 posts

07-29-2015 4:26 PM

(07-29-2015 4:07 PM)Mr. E Wrote:  If you don't mind, what kind of person are you in general, moneless?

BW works well for me since it seems to solve an imbalance. So I can use it everywhere. I'm hoping for the same thing with OD.

So what I'm wondering about is, what are you like naturally?

I tend not to be particularly outgoing. I find Bad Wolf at first was making me a little irritable but that seems to have gone away. It does seem to garner one great respect, though I have seen little of the sexual aspect of it.

I was thinking Overdose might have a bit less fun, less intimidating vibe while still being alpha.

Intense.
07-29-2015 4:26 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
107 thanks in 59 posts

07-29-2015 4:35 PM

(07-29-2015 4:26 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I tend not to be particularly outgoing. I find Bad Wolf at first was making me a little irritable but that seems to have gone away. It does seem to garner one great respect, though I have seen little of the sexual aspect of it.

I was thinking Overdose might have a bit less fun, less intimidating vibe while still being alpha.

Or... be not more outgoing. But more of a people person. I'm sure you're friendly. I feel like you have it in you to be nice. Being nice has got a bad rep, but there are two variations of being nice:

1. The moron who is nice to gain attention and is hoping for sex.

2. The person who is genuinely nice. The right way.

Practice being nice, friendly, feel that. Feel how it feels that way. The number 2. guy isn't bothered by what people think and can't be pushed over at all. He's comfortable. Even if it means telling people to fuck off.

So feel like you care about people. Care about the person in front of you. Be curious about them. Chat. Be friendly. Be open to them and ok with personal stories.

THAT approach will get you sexual responses like crazy.

BW combined with that genuine vibe of understanding and caring is gold. I am going to try OD, just ordered it, but I would not be surprised if I went back to BW eventually.

Hope this offers some kind of help whatsoever. Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 4:37 PM by Mr. E.)
07-29-2015 4:35 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, dorfmeister
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1945
Thanks received:
2135 thanks in 1265 posts

07-30-2015 10:03 AM

(07-29-2015 2:55 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I've combined BW with Cops and -Dione - it's my favorite combo
Cops from love potion, "dirty old man" and -Dione from XS

I assume you're referring to Androstadienone ? -dione to me implies Androstenedione - PXS doesn't sell this molecule. It's similarly confusing to using -atrione to refer to Androstenetrione.

Of course, I haven't used Bad Wolf, but I did see an interesting post in Paradox's journal on PTalk combining BW with P96. I can think of very few things P96 doesn't combine well with, and should I decide to buy Bad Wolf in the future, this will be the first combination I end up testing.
07-30-2015 10:03 AM

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1945
Thanks received:
2135 thanks in 1265 posts

07-30-2015 10:08 AM

(07-29-2015 3:38 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I have been pondering Overdose as a possible every day work pheromone. I have used A314, Wolf, Cotporativo, Ascend, C4, and True Alpha in that role before with A314 being my favorite. Have not yet tried Bad Wolf for that.

I prefer combining A314 with OD at a 1/2 pump. IME, OD isn't as rounded a product as A314 when it comes to the workplace, despite being a more rounded product overall than A314 for other situations. OD is, to me, what Wolf should have been - it's definitely quite a bit heavier overall, and more sexual too. The EST from Wolf is likely no longer in OD, but everything else I detect in Wolf I detect in OD as well, with the addition of Androstanone and (seemingly) P130. OD can be used every day, but it won't fill the same role as A314.
07-30-2015 10:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Garry LAL Response on Voodoo+Wolf combo pandatrooper 10 2,309 11-19-2015 2:23 AM
Last Post: kalpan56