Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Wolf + AT?
bootysage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Bad Wolf + AT?
12-10-2022 6:01 PM

Curious if anyone has tried this combo. Search function on the forum is impossible to uncover if it here are any reports of this buried in the bad wolf thread.

For google search friendliness: bad wolf + alpha treasures
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2022 6:02 PM by bootysage.)
12-10-2022 6:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf + AT?
12-23-2022 7:18 AM

I have never tried these 2, but i believe if you combo them, you may intimidade everyone around you, don't you?

Pheromone Treasure: Swoon, Aura of Amity, ETFZ, GoA
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Connections, A1
LAL: Wolf, Voodoo, Nude
Apex: Imprint, Orbital
12-23-2022 7:18 AM
pheromagic
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2022 4:55 PM

I have AT and figured it out. I don't have BW.

It may work but you might be overdoing it for no reason. Unless you have a reason.
12-29-2022 4:55 PM
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-31-2022 7:18 PM

(12-29-2022 4:55 PM)pheromagic Wrote:  I have AT and figured it out. I don't have BW.

It may work but you might be overdoing it for no reason. Unless you have a reason.

What did you figure out about AT?

Details please!

12-31-2022 7:18 PM
pheromagic
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2023 3:34 PM

(12-31-2022 7:18 PM)dsouza Wrote:  What did you figure out about AT?

Details please!

AT is very balanced and even tho its Androstenone based you can wear at work and in public without worry.

Younger guys and kids will look up to you and expect you to have experience and knowledge. Guys your own age or older guys will treat you like "one of the alphas" or call you "my man" So they feel like they are on your level. Boss and managers will treat you with respect because they feel like you got it. People think I might be rich and they treat you that way also. I don't see much aggression or people getting hostile with me because of the Androstenone. But then again 1 drop is what I usually wear.

When it comes to women, it attracts the ones they know they are pretty and good looking. Younger or older its the same.
They will hover around you and wait for you to make a move or have a conversation. Because they feel like you are a great guy with money and looking for women who is smart and sexy. Because of the Androstenone base, there is always sexual tension and you are not a push over.

Every time I wear AT, If you are not careful you will call women you don't know in public some kind of flirty words. Calling females in your way "excuse me baby" becomes so easy and I wasn't even trying to call them that because its a stranger you are calling in store or something. They get hooked on you just like that. Its not a bad thing at all but you must note that AT will make it so easy to have a conversation and say flirty things. These are what I experience consistently when I wear AT.
01-02-2023 3:34 PM

Share This Thread