Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Back in Business with 'Mones
SILVERBACK
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

Back in Business with 'Mones
06-13-2014 10:22 AM

Hi, I'm Silverback, and I am not a new pheromone user. First about me; I am early twenties, very muscular and I do not need pheromones. I have just seen them work miracles, and it interests me to see how differently people respond to them. In general I would consider myself very handsome. I get regular compliments on my looks with no pheromones and no build ups. I'm probably running higher than most guys on testosterone, since weight lifting is my hobby and I'm a gym rat. It will be one of the best places for me to test.

I took about a year off using pheromones. Partially because I have become a very busy man. But I also got tired of the hassle. Trying to figure out which mix works best for which occasion can become very daunting pseudo-science. Before I took my break from pheromones, I started subscribing to the "one product at a time" approach. This way, buildups don't overlap and I can just run a product that I know works for a while. I'd be happy to share some insight on pheromones if anyone wants it; I have been using them for six years on and off. I am now joining the community because I rarely see the kind of reporting where a person just runs one product for an extended amount of time.

I got into pheromones with some really cheap products that don't work so well, but it was a start. I graduated to androtics direct and then on to other companies. My favorite stand alone product that gave me the most consistent hits was actually New Pheromone Additive, however sometimes from the wrong women... Too old for my taste.

The most consistent hits from my target women (18-25) was from Androstadienone solo.

My most consistent mix was a tie, either Wolf+New Pheromone Additive+Androstadienone OR OD+New Pheromone Additive+Androstadienone

Obviously my favored company is LAL, I like the thickness in most of their oils. Becasue I no longer mix up my own concoctions and just wanted something that would be a solid and versitile product and last all day, I chose Overdose. The gel polymer seems to last all day do so well and the effects across the board seemed solid in every way last time.

I just got my order yesterday in the mail. As coincidence may have it, I had the day off and have the next three days off. As previously stated, I take my training very seriously. I don't indulge in the night life very often at all, so last night was a bit uncomfortable for me. I do not drink or smoke, however I just wanted to see what would happen.

I went to an old bar that I used to frequent when I first turned 21. It was a decent night but by the time I got there the drink specials were over so the peak of the night was done. I ran into a couple people I knew and hadn't seen in years. After catching up and moving on, these people would always find their way back to me. This was probably not due to the pheromones, but the venue size.

The one true hit was that the hottest single set of girls in the bar (7 & 8/10) hit on me. The 7 was blonde, 5'5" and really chill. The other was black hair, 5'8" with crazy curves and a small waist. They both looked like hip hop girls with their baseball caps on, but these girls really could dance! They were dancing by themselves, and later one of them struck up a conversation with me. I introduced her to my buddy and she did the same. The hotter one was talking to me and kept making a point to rub her breasts on me each time she leaned over to speak in my ear. The music wasn't that loud, she was just trying to rub up on me. Her friend also invited us to come to another bar and continue to drink with them. I said I would meet them there but caught a cab home. Should have got a number... oh well. Not too worried.

Which reminds me, my day game is infinitely better. I chalk up last night's hits to the Overdose because I was very tired, as I'm used to sleeping at night, I wasn't as talkative and not my normally quick witted self. Today (and probably for 99% of the time) I'll be talking about day time hits.
06-13-2014 10:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by LL21, kristoferr, terry0400-40, meme371, scorpio69

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Back in Business with 'Mones - SILVERBACK - 06-13-2014 10:22 AM
RE: Back in Business with 'Mones - NuTrix - 06-16-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Back in Business with 'Mones - SILVERBACK - 06-23-2014, 12:41 AM