Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back again
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up Back again
09-24-2017 7:00 PM

Hey guys, back again for more

got married 3 years ago and kinda moved on with life. Well that ended recently with $1,000+ worth of single molecules down the drain thanks to my ex. Don't disappoint spanish people, my ex's brother(16 year old), and her (28) took all my molecules and emptied them in a dumpster, which included a few Litres of molecule 1 and all my scents stash while i was at work.

For people who know me, I made a thread 3 years ago dissecting single molecule(epi-Androsterone) and put on recommended combinations. EPI Androsterone LINK

I would like to apologize to everyone who pmed and didn't get a response, i really just saw them few weeks ago and couldn't bring myself to respond. I will try my best to catch up

Anywho, now that's past and I'm in the present. I wanted to dip into single molecules but it's very expensive to do with current budget so im going to stick to commercial lines. $100 is the yearly pheromone budget for now

When I test a product and report I go through a 60 day trial and will note everything on a notebook then type it as one very big post.

Thanks a lot for reading and hope we can learn and be better versions of ourselves.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 7:01 PM by Indi-player.)
09-24-2017 7:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread