Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BW+SDX-9+SOB Combo review!!
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

BW+SDX-9+SOB Combo review!!
03-10-2019 8:19 PM

Combo used on 2 nights this weekend :

BW (6 drops) + SDX-9 (1 full pump) + SOB oil (3 drops) added Y by YSL 1 spray as cover all neck area, i actually smeared the sdx-9 to my neck & head since it is shaved.

Setting : Bars

So here we go wild ride this weekend !! was trying to find my missing link to a already powerfull blend of my beloved BW+SOB mix well i think i just found it!!!

Basically i pulled and closed on both night with this mix (Yup got laid twice !!), Fn awsome again...Multiple hits, head snapping booty popping! was left and right i was in the zone i had swagger and they went nuts for it!

I urge everyone to try this on your next night out if you can handle the bad wolf of course....Again just be friendly ...its as simple as just saying Hi at the bar with a open body language not very hard...i would say there a very high chance she will be mesmerised and submissive!! One other thing is that the hits were in the 5 foot range not more so be close to the target ....i was just parked at a crowded bar where there is foot traffic both night and i just said Hi that lead to 2 wild nights!!
03-10-2019 8:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: BW+SDX-9+SOB Combo review!!
03-10-2019 11:05 PM

(03-10-2019 8:19 PM)Hillcat Wrote:  One other thing is that the hits were in the 5 foot range not more so be close to the target ....i was just parked at a crowded bar where there is foot traffic both night and i just said Hi that lead to 2 wild nights!!

Did these woman stop before you said hi? Or were they walking as you said, "Hi"?
03-10-2019 11:05 PM
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-10-2019 11:22 PM

Both girls both night were hovering around strong looks from them one more so than the other but both stoped and ordered a drink beside me...lucky maybe but the mones really did something to them and many other as a matter a fact. But both of them were in awe when i opened them and they were hooked. I only go for what i consider 9 to 10 in the women departmen when i want to get laid...could be a lucky but nahhhh was to oubvious the mix was in full effect. Will keep running this combo and will continue to report.
If you get the chance try it..maybe iam on to something...if this keeps up i will have to give the combo a name Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2019 11:25 PM by Hillcat.)
03-10-2019 11:22 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-10-2019 11:41 PM

(03-10-2019 11:22 PM)Hillcat Wrote:  Both girls both night were hovering around strong looks from them one more so than the other but both stoped and ordered a drink beside me

Thanks. Maybe the best way to use this combo is to post up, chill, and wait for IOIs from women.
03-10-2019 11:41 PM

Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-11-2019 10:10 AM

Maybe i will keep testing but it hit hard i will call this the BASS combo !
03-11-2019 10:10 AM
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-11-2019 3:04 PM

If your looking to get laid this is it !!! My most consistent for ONS meaning bw+sob..adding sdx-9 in there seems to buffer a bit of the none maybe because of TAC being in thereand also add a little more social to the flirty fun vibe of sob..your dose can varry ...i am 40 i can handle alot more none then when i was 30 thats for sure!
03-11-2019 3:04 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-11-2019 6:00 PM

(03-10-2019 8:19 PM)Hillcat Wrote:  Combo used on 2 nights this weekend :

BW (6 drops) + SDX-9 (1 full pump) + SOB oil (3 drops) added Y by YSL 1 spray as cover all neck area, i actually smeared the sdx-9 to my neck & head since it is shaved.

Setting : Bars

So here we go wild ride this weekend !! was trying to find my missing link to a already powerfull blend of my beloved BW+SOB mix well i think i just found it!!!

Basically i pulled and closed on both night with this mix (Yup got laid twice !!), Fn awsome again...Multiple hits, head snapping booty popping! was left and right i was in the zone i had swagger and they went nuts for it!

I urge everyone to try this on your next night out if you can handle the bad wolf of course....Again just be friendly ...its as simple as just saying Hi at the bar with a open body language not very hard...i would say there a very high chance she will be mesmerised and submissive!! One other thing is that the hits were in the 5 foot range not more so be close to the target ....i was just parked at a crowded bar where there is foot traffic both night and i just said Hi that lead to 2 wild nights!!

Interested in how you're applying, Cat ... layering, different app spots? And the age ranges of those you feel are attracted? Good

Mucho thanks! Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-11-2019 6:00 PM
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-11-2019 7:27 PM

Bw behind ear and down the nexk 3 drops each side, sob oil 2 adams app’e smeared and 1 to base of the neck smeared, sdx-9 1 pump smeard mid neck on the side and on my head since i have a shaved head but i dont tink it mather as long as you dont mix at same app point in my opinion. Age range where i was ..was mix aged from 20 to 40 and let me tell you it was hitting across the range..now iam not saying it was hitting everyone since every women react differently to none some dont even react..but lets say it was kinda wild more so than just bw+sob wich is already a heavy hitting bar mix just seems the sdx-9 app was turning it up a notch and was amping up the little social that sob has. I also added one spay of perfume to the front of my neck because the sob is fxs scent wich i cant even smell and thinks is weak and sdx is unscented. Have fun and let us know what you tink of it when you try it ,) cheers!
03-11-2019 7:27 PM

hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-11-2019 8:41 PM

Thanks HillCat, i will be waiting for your future reviews about this mix.
03-11-2019 8:41 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-11-2019 10:35 PM

Not to derail but i tried 6 drops BW and 1 spray SOB. Stellar combo, the SOB definitely made the BW more agreeable, conversations were much easier and readily achieved a depth and connection that i never see with BW. Maybe that was the beta-androstenol in SOB. In any case, very solid combo, easier to wear than BW solo imo, and seems to have a better effect on people, myself included.

I dont have sxd9 or i'd give it a shot, thats another one i've read some interesting things about. Might grab a tester from aromafero with my next purchase.
03-11-2019 10:35 PM

Share This Thread