Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BLISS high Androstenone??
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

BLISS high Androstenone??
05-03-2015 12:20 PM

i finally got around to trying a BLISS sampler that i got with my a.c.e. pack. i had used it half way through my work shift, and felt an uneasy, anxious feeling. was wondering if it was high Androstenone since thats the only mone that has ever given me that reaction.

i wore 2 sprays glace fast burn, was an easy going day, nothing unusual or extra friendly, but just a chill vibe. then half way through my shift when i had about 3 hours left (since it says BLISS lasts about 3 hours) i gave my self 1 spray from the sample bottle to the neck. almost instantly i got that anxious feeling, nerves, and heavy heart beating my chest feeling. then as i approached customers i felt stupid, and in a fog, and had trouble having competent conversations. i wasnt thinking of anything else or distracted, just not thinking at all, and not paying attention, just felt dumb. i now thats not the Androstenone, but was wondering what else it could be.

the effects on others was amazing though. even though i was in a fog i wasnt unaware of what was going on, just that i personally couldnt react accordingly. like i was in a stupor. definite attraction also. and people had no problem invading my bubble, and getting close. even face to face, like right up to my face. even had one hot girl follow me behind the counter to the back room? what? after i told her id check the back for something for her. usually they wait, this was a first. also as she was checking out she was leaning over the counter getting real close to my face. just wish i wasnt in a stupor. and the anxiety didnt help.

so it does say theres Androstenone in it, but im wondering if its a high content. and not sure what would cause the fog. not much info on dheas, just that it makes people giddy. i noticed that in others but not me. searching didnt bring up much on dheas, anybody that uses it good or bad reactions, i would appreciate feedback.
05-03-2015 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: BLISS high Androstenone??
05-03-2015 2:20 PM

Are you sure that you did not have glace time left?
1 sample spray is 1/2 of the normal spray volume

I life in the Netherlands its here cold so I have almost dubble the normal time but need to use a dubble dose to get the same results

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
05-03-2015 2:20 PM
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-03-2015 2:40 PM

Alpha -nol + TAA can cause a reaction akin to the one you mention in some individuals, though I think it's more likely that the Alpha -nol converted into Androstenone by then. Bliss definitely does not contain any -Androstenone as far as I can detect. The effects on others sound more like typical Bliss effects.
05-03-2015 2:40 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2015 3:48 PM

i just checked the website, its states androstENONE( spelled that way) as the third ingredient in. not sure if the mones are stated in order of concentration or not. i had to check because it was a distinct feeling from heavy Androstenone that i got before.

the first pump from the sprayer did nothing, hadnt used it yet. i actually didnt want a full spray so i pressed slowly on the sprayer and felt like a stream came out, half was on my shirt. so then did a full pump and got a full spray. so maybe 1 1/2 sprays then.

not sure what THDOC is. i think ive seen it on adriotics before. and also states may contain other propriety pheromone components.

ill look into THDOC, see if i can find anything on it. still not finding much on DHEAS.

ill use up this sample before i weigh the pros and cons of buying a full bottle. maybe the negative effects will wear down with each use. im sure the fog or feeling of stupor exacerbated the anxiety feeling.
05-03-2015 3:48 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-07-2015 1:01 PM

(05-03-2015 3:48 PM)spamz Wrote:  i just checked the website, its states androstENONE( spelled that way) as the third ingredient in. not sure if the mones are stated in order of concentration or not. i had to check because it was a distinct feeling from heavy Androstenone that i got before.

the first pump from the sprayer did nothing, hadnt used it yet. i actually didnt want a full spray so i pressed slowly on the sprayer and felt like a stream came out, half was on my shirt. so then did a full pump and got a full spray. so maybe 1 1/2 sprays then.

not sure what THDOC is. i think ive seen it on adriotics before. and also states may contain other propriety pheromone components.

ill look into THDOC, see if i can find anything on it. still not finding much on DHEAS.

ill use up this sample before i weigh the pros and cons of buying a full bottle. maybe the negative effects will wear down with each use. im sure the fog or feeling of stupor exacerbated the anxiety feeling.

I've tried Bliss, and I have to say, if there was any -Androstenone in there when I tested it over a year and a half ago, I certainly didn't run into any problems with it. It's likely a low-dose of -Androstenone, no more than 1-2mcg.

As to THDOC, that's used in all of Steve's mixes as a "bridge molecule." In other words, it increases the overall coherency of the mix and helps each component gel well with every other component. I consider it a must for any mix, especially more complex mixes where this would tend to help most. Like TAF, it seems to conflict with absolutely nothing in the 500ug and lower doses apparently used by Steve. I can say that you wouldn't be having problems with THDOC at the doses used here - that'd be a first! Perhaps you're just highly sensitive to -Androstenone? If that's the case, you could try P78, P126, or P132 at Androtics, all at a dose of 5mcg. I haven't tested P132, but based on the reports, it's one of the only true -Androstenone replacements out there. As to P78 and P126, I can certainly say that both of these molecules are acceptable -Androstenone replacements, and both are superior to -Androstenone in their own way. For an alternative to Bliss, you might try CORE from Apex Pheromones - similar components, though not quite the same. There's no -Androstenone in there. Rather, it's a combination of Androsterone Sulfate and MeO-NOL acting as the primary drivers in that mix. I've had slightly more success overall using CORE than Bliss, but what I can say is that the two are incredibly similar, and interchangeable under most circumstances. Let me know if you decide to try any of these! I'd love to hear back on your results.
05-07-2015 1:01 PM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

05-07-2015 5:01 PM

(05-07-2015 1:01 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  For an alternative to Bliss, you might try CORE from Apex Pheromones - similar components, though not quite the same.

Interesting to hear, I'll keep this in mind if I ever pick up Core.
05-07-2015 5:01 PM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2016 9:24 AM

I can detect a strong Androstenone smell in my bliss sample...not sure if its a high dose of Androstenone as it doesnt behave like a heavy Androstenone product but the smell stayed long time on my skin even after washing several times
01-02-2016 9:24 AM

Share This Thread