Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BIG INTIMIDATING HELP!!
Phero504
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

BIG INTIMIDATING HELP!!
09-20-2013 1:29 PM

Hope all is well pherotruth, I am about 260 pounds 6'3 muscular tone. I've been told by girls before i started using mones that I was unapproachable. My body language is open and pretty dominating on its own! I hang around 18-25 year old girls and I'm 22, So I want to attract that age range, Ive used nude alpha and landed a 20 year old girl I worked with, (with a little game of course) but that was because she was around the nude alpha signature everyday so she grew comfort, However i still find that the extra none in nude alpha makes me more intimidation because my body language is naturally dominating, So can you recommend a combo for me to attract younger more conservative women? Here's a few that come to mind ,wolf and regular nude, true alpha. I'm not going to name any AD products, but i want to stick with liquid alchemy or alpha dream.
09-20-2013 1:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 587
Thanks received:
1029 thanks in 402 posts

RE: BIG INTIMIDATING HELP!!
09-20-2013 1:56 PM

Hello Phero504,

Seeing as you're sticking with either the LAL or Alpha Dream lines, I'd say go for Wolf and Nude. If you want to keep things congruent smelling, remember to specify getting both Wolf and Nude with the same cover scent (you CAN request this for Nude, though it isn't marketed with a cover scent).

Yeah, at 6'3", 260#, you likely won't be needing any additional none to help project alpha. Your focus clearly needs to be on the comfort side of things. Maybe Hypnotica might work to promote the social side of things as well, but that's only necessary if you don't possess the gift of gab.
09-20-2013 1:56 PM
Thanks given by Phero504
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 215
Thanks received:
667 thanks in 310 posts

09-20-2013 2:07 PM

why limit yourself? x22 from Hax is good shit for attracting younger women.
09-20-2013 2:07 PM
Thanks given by Phero504
avoral
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 14 posts

09-20-2013 2:11 PM

You may want to look into Possess (non-alpha version). It has been mentioned here on the forums that Gary created that formula when he was a body builder to appear less threatening and more approachable. Probably worth a look and may be one of the better options for your situation.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 2:14 PM by avoral.)
09-20-2013 2:11 PM
Thanks given by Phero504
Phero504
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

09-20-2013 3:00 PM

(09-20-2013 2:07 PM)Blade Wrote:  why limit yourself? x22 from Hax is good shit for attracting younger women.
You're right Blade, I shouldn't limit myself, and I will look into x22, much appreciated!
(09-20-2013 2:11 PM)avoral Wrote:  You may want to look into Possess (non-alpha version). It has been mentioned here on the forums that Gary created that formula when he was a body builder to appear less threatening and more approachable. Probably worth a look and may be one of the better options for your situation.

I hear Posses is a scented, less concentrated version of nude so I will look into it, thanks for the help!
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 3:02 PM by Phero504.)
09-20-2013 3:00 PM

Phero504
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

09-20-2013 3:11 PM

(09-20-2013 1:56 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Hello Phero504,

Seeing as you're sticking with either the LAL or Alpha Dream lines, I'd say go for Wolf and Nude. If you want to keep things congruent smelling, remember to specify getting both Wolf and Nude with the same cover scent (you CAN request this for Nude, though it isn't marketed with a cover scent).

Yeah, at 6'3", 260#, you likely won't be needing any additional none to help project alpha. Your focus clearly needs to be on the comfort side of things. Maybe Hypnotica might work to promote the social side of things as well, but that's only necessary if you don't possess the gift of gab.

Appreciate the feedback Dafixisin, i also have cohesion xs oil, but feels it puts me in a down mood due to the dione or maybe it could be mental because i really put it in my mind that dione would give me a down mood into using cohesion, so maybe i need to clear my head on that, but will wolf and nude be attractive and sexual enough with my natural body language and I hear good things about hypnotica social, but will that combo be too social using it with wolf and nude?
09-20-2013 3:11 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 587
Thanks received:
1029 thanks in 402 posts

09-20-2013 4:20 PM

Phero504,

Well, I was about to mention the possibility of adding Androstadienone , and Cohesion in particular. Sounds like you may be another guy that gets some negative self-effects from it so...

The more I think about it, the more obvious it becomes to me that your focus should be primarily comfort and social type of products. Nude Alpha does fall under the comfort category; you can probably get the results you're after, minus the excess alpha vibe with straight Nude. I know as33156 replaced Glace with M512 (which I believe is a Hax product) as his primary social mone. There's that to consider, in addition to Hypnotica.

I can't help but think that for you, a Nude + ConnectionsXS combo are in order(FYI, the Aqua Vitae scent and FXS scent make good dancing partners, scentwise). With Connections, you'd get the social/comfort benefits of b-nol, minus the Androstadienone . Might be something to consider. Wolf, as great as it is, might not be what the doctor ordered for your situation/objectives. Once again, 6'3", 260# factors into your projection. I think alphas would be more beneficial for guys like me (5'9", 175#) than would be for someone of your stature. So maybe nix the Wolf as well.

More stuff to kick around.
09-20-2013 4:20 PM
Thanks given by excalibur
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1098 thanks in 451 posts

09-20-2013 5:06 PM

You should try wolf, Gary made it because he is a big guy and he wanted to be more approachable.

For your information possess, possess Alpha, Nude and Nude Alpha all come from a similar formula. The difference is that possess is less concentrated than nude. You should email Garry about it he can give you an in depth explanation.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
09-20-2013 5:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  good looking guy too intimidating? only_me 38 7,828 09-17-2016 2:30 AM
Last Post: Bodegaz
  Mone appropriate for an intimidating guy? Jason2001151 11 2,402 01-18-2016 6:35 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Intimidating guys and Alpha products Gojira 13 5,203 02-25-2013 10:01 PM
Last Post: Gojira