Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BANG! Unscented
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

BANG! Unscented
01-15-2013 12:16 AM

*EDIT* Duh! What BANG! is : Taken from Love Potion's site description :
BANG! is a remix of our fabulous SUPER SEXY FOR WOMEN blend, given a slutty sleazy spin with the addition of Essence of Woman Copulins and an extra dose of the feminine magic of Estratestraenol. BANG!...for when you know you need to hit it, and hit it hard.

Ladies and gentlemen...that ain't no lie!
end edit*

Stolen from my journal for the general public:

01-08-2013

Going to wear Love Potion BANG! Tomorrow with my Cheeky dosed w/Essence of Woman for a cover scent. BANG! is Super Sexy for Women with added cops and Est...for the love kitten in all of us ^_~ Lots and LOTS of cops...muhahaaaaa.....tomorrow gonna be fun...

01-09-2013

MAN! Today was a blast! Oh! More than a few times I thought I was going to laugh until I cried, lol. Very good day Heart

I am going to have to put BANG! officially on my list for next order. I totally prefer that to SS4W on it's own. It seems to suit me well too. Got so much done at work today and had a great time doing it to boot! I at least wonder if it was in part because it was in alcohol spray instead of the normal oil that I have SS4W in. Will make some of my SS4W into a spray and play with it a bit just to see...

Coworkers and I were ironing out some things with contractors and either we got a really great group...which I contribute a great deal to actually...or this stuff just busted down any pretense on any possible barrier to get things done. The whole day was crazy busy but good and incredibly productive. I'm going to sleep well tonight!

Did I mention I love mones and am having a BLAST with them..did I? Seriously...I am!

01-10-2013

So I wore BANG! again today. *giddy with delight* I REALLY like this one...I mean, I like Stone Cougar quite a bit as a social and I think BANG! has just stepped up to the plate for some recognition! I like the selfies I got today too. I had noticed a mood boost yesterday and it's still not over the top goofy, loopy or anything but it's definitely something...I dare say a bit of sass was involved today as well.

So. details; I got the 5ml unscented BANG! in alcohol spray in the 10 for 10 sale at Love Potion...I'm still sorting out how many sprays from a 5ml is "average" so I sprayed 2 to wrists, 1 split between backs of hands and 3 to neck/chest area. To be fair, I covered with an Essence of Woman boosted scented spray...but I always wear cops so even when I wore SS4W I had cops on so I wouldn't make that the shining factor in this review. Yesterday I complimented with the scent called Cheeky and today's scent was Merry! and I lived up to BOTH of those BOTH days Laugh1

Good heavens was I full of myself! I had to keep reminding myself that not everyone was feeling as frisky as me...but truth be told my mood seemed quite infectious! I don't usually wear a phero blend for more than a day, maybe 2 in a row if I'm trying to sort it out. I don't usually want to wear the same one either because I like the veriety, but I have to tell you people....I could see this being a go to, a staple...a claimed phero signature even - just because it's feels like me Heart

There is something unrelated though that struck me today. Or maybe it was the phero? I was in a short small group meeting, predominantly men, and only 1 of them held continuous eye contact when we were speaking to one another. The others would hold briefly but look down at their paperwork or look quickly away. I don't know that I ever noticed that it bugged me before, lol. How can you have a meaningful dialog about something if you can't look each other in the eye? Maybe I'm too intense? I'm SO harmless though! I'm happy, friendly - totally approachable! Meh! Just thinking out loud I guess, no biggie, just an observation.

Toodles! Be back soon! What to wear tomorrow?....decisions, decisions...

01-12-2013

Couldn't resist....had to wear BANG! another day. I'm in LURV. Yup. The last 3 days were a blast. Work was fun and productive and went delightfully fast...no work this weekend - YEA! R&R! I may just have to wear it with hubby tomorrow...if it's a winner with him then this automatically becomes the new GOLDEN CHILD. This is such a high energy phero blend for me...I've been sleeping like a baby LOL!!!

01-13-2013

OK
Officially.
BANG! is my new favorite of all time thus far. I wore it AGAIN today.
This is 5 days in a row. I have NEVER worn anything more than 2 days in a row. EVER.
It works for work.
Hubs responded HUGELY (in all ways possible - yes I said it!) socially & sexually to BANG!
And today again it made my time with mom a good one...and it's still early in the day! Laugh1

Last night was SPECTACULAR. I'm sure the extra cops helped with both of us being so aroused...but again...do I care? HELL NO! When something works you take notes and USE IT AGAIN, right?! It started out with him insisting on tending to my needs but turned into an incredibly erotic time of teasing give and take, including but not limited (TMI ALERT!) to me being bent over several pieces of furniture having my shoulder being pulled by one hand and a fist full of my hair in the other while arching my back and leaning back into each stroke he offered - GrrRuff! Even later when we'd finished you could've hung my leather jacket on his post because he was still so hard. DAAAAYUUUUM! Needless to say, we're both a bit tender today...again, do I care?

So BANG! will get ya good~n~banged Ya"all! Ok, at least it worked that way for us drool

________________________________________​________________

So I guess what I'm saying is.....this one's a keeper! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 12:28 AM by NuTrix.)
01-15-2013 12:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: BANG! Unscented
01-22-2013 5:32 PM

Seriously jealous of your Bang! Results. I've tried half a spray up to seven sprays and no luck. SS4W in squeaky clean seems to work wonderfully though.

Wonder if I should try diluting the alcohol spray...
01-22-2013 5:32 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-22-2013 7:31 PM

Try wearing just a little. SS4W is notorious for just needing a little bit to work.
01-22-2013 7:31 PM
LV77
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-24-2013 2:05 PM

I love to Bang! everything, and by that I mean my LP scents. I have the UN and about 5 or 6 scents boosted with this - because it rocks. It gives me that extra VAVAVOOM SEX LOVE GODDESS CAN DO NO WRONG. I swear every single time I wear this, trees move their branches to make way, people at work, wait to open doors for me. I mean if they are walking way ahead of me, they will wait until my red carpet arrival to hold the door open for me. The best part of this blend, is how my BF reacts to me. He treats me like a beautiful princess china doll times a one hundred million thousand. I mean like he will volunteer to do dishes and tell me to just sit. It's like he works extra super hard for the cookie, I think it's super cute so I'll let him stick his hand in the cookie jar.
01-24-2013 2:05 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

01-26-2013 5:41 AM

@ Isis "“ I'm using the 5ml bottle and the total sprays are about what 4 from a full sized bottle would be. 3 would probably even be plenty.

@ halo "“ hmm, never knew that! I was probably OVER doing it with my SS4W oil and maybe that's why I kinda dismissed BANG! I thought, "Meh, SS4W is hit or miss and that's the base for BANG! So...meh" Boy do I know better now!

@ LV77 "“ AMEN GURL! The fellas ADORE this one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K! This one is TOTALLY dangerous.

I'm the kind of person that, "you can ask and I'll tell you anything" even if it's a bit over the top. Open book here. Judge me or not, not my problem. Kudos for havin' the balls to ask dependin'.

So wore this one out for drinks last night. Got to find out quite a bit about several co workers. Not enough to ruin our relationships or put them in question...there's always a limit to ...well, everything lol. But had several people open up quite unexpectedly and would say I'm richer for the experience. I'm a little like Dr Ruth LOL though I hope not as scary because I'm not as ancient...yet, bwahaha!!! Yet I seem, on occasion, to be the "sex" therapist..which I find actually quite fun. So I got some very interesting questions thrown my way last night.

Does BANG! disinhibit? Well, I would say so, on the wearer and the exposed, lol. Last night involved mostly just fun and some harmless hitting on, but there was a very interesting convo about "bobs" (battery operated boyfriends) and other things that were out of the ordinary for coworkers...but beneficial for the parties involved none the less! Big Grin

BANG! performed as expected the entire day before going out for drinks...but throw in a bit of alcohol and, well. BANG! LOL

Just ordered a full bottle of this in un oil and CANNOT wait for it to arrive!!!! This is a phero blend that seems to hugely match my personality...cannot believe I didn't try it sooner...highly recommend for bringing a bit of fun to the table!

01-26-2013 5:41 AM

Bluebear
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-05-2013 11:06 PM

Yes, Nutrix, less is more! I went through nearly a whole bottle of SS4W trying to get results. I use maybe an inch, inch and a half total now to get crazy results!! I do wear a bit more of BANG!, though.

BANG! is no joke, people! It makes me feel amazing! Very confident and sexy, maybe even borderline cocky. When people get in my phero cloud, it's Deer in the headlights left and right. Doors held open, people let me cut in line. With women, it's more like a social, but it does inspire peacocking behavior in men. Actual, that's too mild. I've described it as channeling MacGuyver. While wearing this, I've had a guy almost backflip to keep the elevators door open and some one dive in front of a car to grab my badge that had flown off!! (This really did happen, although it's not as dramatic as it sounds. If the car had been moving any slower, it would have been in reverse. Rofl )
02-05-2013 11:06 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

02-07-2013 1:42 AM

YESYESYES! Everything BB said!!! And then some. Wore this again the other day. Surpasses Cougar...not that Cougar is anything to sneeze at but this one is just kick a$$...it's like LFM meets Audacious! LUUUUURV IT! Heart

02-07-2013 1:42 AM

Share This Thread