Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

BAD PUA tactic! :)
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2370
Thanks received:
2840 thanks in 1398 posts

RE: BAD PUA tactic! :)
02-06-2015 9:16 AM

(02-03-2015 2:44 PM)Paradox Wrote:  4. You close the target. This is one thing that the guys here at Pherotalk never do. Even if they open a woman they never ever close. I commented about this and I got ridiculed. The real PUA will always try some sort of close (either FB close, number close, Instagram close, SnapChat close, Facetime close, KIK close, email close, kiss close, F*ck close). There are so may ways to close nowadays.

I think this is because 95% of men visiting these forums are looking for advances in pheromone technology, and experimenting with all kinds of mone products, but not working game. I was no exception.. Only lately, am I upping my game. I don't think game, PUA skills, closing skills etc have been brought up much over the last 20 years on boards like lovescent, pherotalk, and PT. It has largely been a subject that has gone about ignored.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 9:17 AM by dsouza.)
02-06-2015 9:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 445
Thanks received:
2245 thanks in 851 posts

02-06-2015 2:03 PM

(02-05-2015 3:33 PM)lokoloko Wrote:  Can you please share with community, the kind of questions or statements, you use when qualify targets?

I think qualification is very important...

Ok...I could write a short book about qualifying targets. I'll try to make this very short.

Qualifying targets to me is all about making a quick assessment of the target. If you watch the British TV show Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbach you will see what I mean. Part of the quick assessment is visual. Whatever you can't assess visually or are unsure about you can ask about.

The types of qualifying questions will depend on the type of relationship that you desire.

One night stands--have only a few qualifying inquiries.

Female friend relationships-- also do not require much in the way of qualifiers. Trust is built in these relationships over a period of time.

Girlfriend--most of the qualifiers here will be about mutual interests, trust & core values. If you plan on being with a woman for more than a few months then you will want to know more about her and her background. Qualifiers are asked as the relationship progresses.

Wife--If you are going for this type of relationship then you need a similar set of qualifiers as the girlfriend but here you have to determine lifetime compatibility.

Some of the time you will progress from ONS to girlfriend to wife. Having a relationship is very complex. Questions are just a normal part of getting to know one another.

I will ask questions to elicit values & ethics because at this stage I want a good lengthy relationship.

Meaningless relationships are just that.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 3:48 PM by Paradox.)
02-06-2015 2:03 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4189 thanks in 1518 posts

02-07-2015 10:28 PM

(02-05-2015 12:12 PM)metaltree Wrote:  If I understand you correctly you are saying that no matter how good your body language is, how excellent your vocal tonality is, how you look into her eyes, and how confident you are it will always fail if you say hello and ask for sex right away without vibing?

I'm saying his body language is no good, his attitude is weak.
He does not act or look the part to get laid saying "Do you wanna fuck".
He asks for sex while looking away from her. What PUA would ever teach that? A shitty one.

He aint good looking enough, not dressed well enough and doesnt look like a badass badboy enough to use that line.
If he could at least have some intent behind the words it could be a valid experiment. IMO it has no value

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
02-07-2015 10:28 PM
Thanks given by metaltree

moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 503 posts