Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
B.C.E Review
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
77 thanks in 47 posts

RE: B.C.E Review
03-16-2014 8:36 PM

(03-16-2014 8:29 PM)MMM Wrote:  How much do you wear of Turn Up The Heat (2.5 or 5.0 and TAC (total mcgs), M?

If I may, how old is your lady?

If she loves TAC & Turn Up The Heat, TAC and Taboo may work, but it's not really a hard hitter like Turn Up The Heat. TAC with Evolve/Primal/Domination/Dirty Primal could work as well.

Good Luck! Pioneer

I have only used it once but it was:

1 Spray AMMO
1 Spray 2.5mcg Turn Up The Heat
10mcg TAC

She is 18 a year younger than I, but very comfortable with sex and being around me she feels extremely safe I was going to scrap the AMMO next time and do 2 sprays Turn Up The Heat and 20mcg TAC as I have read good things about 4 sprays Turn Up The Heat 2.5mcg and 20mcg tac but I feel to much Turn Up The Heat at her age could be off putting. I used just 1 spray Turn Up The Heat after a shower one day and she was very snappy and quick so TAC is quite an aide as she has many things always running around her mind, maybe I will try Bliss and Evolve 1 spray each and go from there.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-16-2014 8:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 47 posts

03-16-2014 8:42 PM

This may have been the cohesion messing with my one friend, but about an hour after seeing her she posts a picture on instagram of her naked covering herself with some quote about being yourself. She has been having issues with the guy she is with so the cohesion may have made her feel "some type of way" just a thought.

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-16-2014 8:42 PM
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 47 posts

03-17-2014 1:45 PM

Trying 1 Spray each of B C E gonna be around girlfriend and another girl who used to crush on me but is dating someone now so should be interesting for sure,drinks will be involved so lets see how this goes!

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
03-17-2014 1:45 PM

monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
77 thanks in 47 posts

03-18-2014 11:52 AM

Well the 1 spray each did and didn't work I didn't notice it working on everyone else maybe cause they all have known me for a while and i wasnt aligning my actions with my signature minus the bliss that is that always does its job of making it a relaxed chill environment and putting me in a good place. I could tell the cohesion and the evolve were working with my girlfriend off the bat just with the need to cuddle and then we have been fighting and not having sex but she just was all about it last night which was very nice and helped us solve are problems, probably the bliss making us calm. I need to try cohesion and evolve alone now and see how it goes.

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
03-18-2014 11:52 AM

Share This Thread