Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Awful clientele
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Awful clientele
05-15-2017 1:30 PM

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but what is it with all the rude internet tough guys lately all acting hard behind the anonymity of the internet. Aren't we all on this forum for similar reasons, why pur people down is it because you're on roids or are you that miserable of a person that you can't be happy unless you're putting down strangers, I don't get it most of the people on here use to be kind and helpful. I get joking and busting someone's balls but I'm finding that not to be the case as of late.
05-15-2017 1:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Awful clientele
05-15-2017 1:43 PM

eh, don't take it personally. Think about it - this forum is partly about self improvement. Many people are trying to be alphas. Many members are going through change at a rapid pace. Stick around long enough and you learn to ignore it. If you absolutely have to respond, as I sometimes do in real life, turn what they say into a joke or just laugh or smile. Why take life so seriously, ya know?

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. If I'm new I need extra help, ok no problem. Part of my job is to help new people become acquainted with the company. Show them around, hep the onboarding process, etc - so I personally don't mind taking the time to steer somebody in the right direction as long as they arent blatantly trolling or being obnoxious.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-15-2017 1:43 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-15-2017 1:53 PM

The forum is a cross section of society....Got to have the bad with the good. Focus on those who are positive and provide value to you....and you to them.

No matter where you go, there will always be people who are mostly negative and cloak themselves with the idea that they are only "being real".

That said, there are some great people on this board who are smart and open minded and very positive.....Good luck.
05-15-2017 1:53 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-15-2017 2:12 PM

Listen man, you aren't respecting us by disregarding all the hard work other members put in to their own already posted reporting. You aren't following the many stickies already posted. You definitely aren't doing your part as a new comer to our board to put in the time and work to show that you will be a contributing member to our community. It works both ways.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-15-2017 2:12 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-15-2017 2:42 PM

(05-15-2017 1:30 PM)flacowww Wrote:  Sorry if this is in the wrong area but what is it with all the rude internet tough guys lately all acting hard behind the anonymity of the internet

you're the only one being rude. i had no problem with ur post until i read you say .. why should I waste time reading old posts about old products when new products come out all the time.

this is disrespectful to the community as you're stating that all the hours of testing people have done over the years are not worth you taking a couple of hours to read.
and then you want people to owe you an answer because this is a community that supposed to be helping you? if you read some of the material already on here. ... you might find what you're looking for. a community means an exchange .... not .... feed me !!!!

and I'm not sure what new products come out all the time in your world. and how would you know about the new products if you don't read the old posts. Is stuff posted last year old in your eyes ?

stop playing the victim and start being a man.... you'll need some BW for that. ...lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 2:43 PM by Spider-mone.)
05-15-2017 2:42 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-15-2017 5:40 PM

Um no it's not, I'm not going to dig up and bump something from 2010 that no one will bother with
05-15-2017 5:40 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-15-2017 5:54 PM

(05-15-2017 5:40 PM)flacowww Wrote:  Um no it's not, I'm not going to dig up and bump something from 2010 that no one will bother with

lol .... you couldn't find any posts more recent than 2010?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-15-2017 5:54 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-15-2017 6:27 PM

(05-15-2017 5:40 PM)flacowww Wrote:  Um no it's not, I'm not going to dig up and bump something from 2010 that no one will bother with

Um no it is... I've bumped old threads many times and people here helped me heaps. I've learnt more in the last year from this forum than what I learnt on me own in the last 9 years.

If u're sniffing BW or pumping steroids on ya, u may wanna come down of'em first. I don't know I have a feeling u r on'em.

Anyways. Relax mate. Seriously. U surely made me laugh for the day.
05-15-2017 6:27 PM

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

05-15-2017 7:51 PM

Lol at who ever reported this post.

I will admit though there is a lot of harsh criticism going on in here. I think it stems from a lot of people being shafted by these companies tbh. For one Androtics seemed to have had every ones panties in a twist for the past 6 years or so with their constant re-visioning of products. I notice that whenever one of the Veteran members tend to critique the newer members reports they are quick to tear it apart like a savage tiger. The way I see it is they probably got shafted by purchasing a product that promised them the holy grail and it didn't work out for them they way they expected it to and if they don't see a lay report in the first couple of posts they'll try to make you feel like you got shafted purchasing whatever it is you're reporting on.

As for searching and digging through the forum. I personally will pop in every now and then try to offer assistance as much as I can because I know learning something of this nature can be a bit intimidating at first. I can't say much for the other members as I would have to guess most of them see learning this information by your own efforts is some sort of initiation process.

I think I popped in a couple of months back and tried to answer some questions for a new member that was getting chewed out by a veteran member. He appeared to be getting sarcastic over my eagerness to help and blatantly said something a long the lines as. "Sure just direct any of your newbie questions to Lucent, he'll hold your hand through all of this." not verbatim btw. I honestly found it amusing tbh, but the best thing you can do is try to see past their harsh personalities and extract whatever useful info you can and not let it get to you.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 7:58 PM by Lucent.)
05-15-2017 7:51 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-15-2017 8:07 PM

(05-15-2017 7:51 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I will admit though there is a lot of harsh criticism going on in here.

it's the sense of entitlement and the .... "digging through old posts is a waste of my time" attitude that rubs some people the wrong way. if you want to come on here and flaunt your attitude ... you better expect others to flaunt theirs! lol

people spend a lot of hours testing and reporting their findings .. the least someone else can do is take the time to read if they're truly interested in learning. it's an insult to the community to say your time is worth more than ours!

05-15-2017 8:07 PM

Share This Thread