Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Australian Customs W.T.F
whynd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 16 posts

Australian Customs W.T.F
03-20-2012 1:33 AM

Wondering if any fellow Aussies have ever had any problems with customs and pheromones. I am in NSW

what I ordered:
AndrostAnone single molecule Concentration: 20 mcg
Androstenone single molecule Concentration: 10 mcg
Androsterone single molecule Concentration: 10 mcg
beta-AndrostAnol single molecule Concentration: 10 mcg
CERTO, Black Spice scent

this was ordered 6/2/2012 with the $32.00 shipping option as I wanted it fast. I got an email notification on the 9/2/2012 that parcel was partially shipped and another email notification on the 14/2/2012 that the full order had shipped. following my tracking code the package arrived in Australia on the 21/2/2012 and went through two customs clearences on Feb 22nd.

Then Poooof it vanishes

Now the package has a proof of delivery feature and when this is used it sends me an email stating - In response to your request dated 03/19/2012, we regret to inform you that we were unable to
locate any delivery information in our records regarding your item number EC97********* By the 6/3/12 I thought I had been patient enough so sent an email to the vendor customer service email address hoping the package is insured or something and if its possible that they look into it for me etc.
after no response I sent the same email again to the second email address on the 10.3.2012 no response again. so i sent the same email again to the third email address on the 12/3/2012
I finally got a reply on the 14.3.2012 yay for me? not so! I was asked to suppy a order number so it could be looked into, even though the subject line on all my emails was order 7*** blah blah. but anyway i replied with order numbers and info again. didnt get a response so resent the info yet again on the 17/3/2012. well 3 days later and ive still no response. So today 20/3/2012 I am really disappointed and basically very annoyed so ive contacted Aus post who have no record of recieving it yet and gave me the number for customs as thats the place the tracking ends. talking to them they asked what it was in the parcel wich i told them. then they asked my full name and address, which i told them. then all they could say was expect a letter in the mail over the next few weeks... WTF! after me pushing for more info customs girl told me to go to and on the main page go to quick links and look at guide to prohibited and restricted imports. i cant see anything there that mentions pheromones or the like. so this is my horror story so far and if anyone has had a similar issue with customs australia could i get a heads up on this letter i will be recieving...
Looks like i can kiss $145.42 goodbye
I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Cheers
Whynd

Recognize, Accept, and Adapt. Diablo
03-20-2012 1:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1404
Thanks received:
1297 thanks in 530 posts

RE: Australian Customs W.T.F
03-20-2012 6:26 AM

You will most likely get a warning letter and they will remove any product that is restricted from the package.
Androsterone is also know as an anabolic steroid depending on the variation.

This is not the pheromone, but most people would not know. All it takes is a customs person to do a google search and it's confiscated.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012 6:30 AM by Pheroman.)
03-20-2012 6:26 AM
Thanks given by whynd
whynd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
41 thanks in 16 posts

03-20-2012 9:00 AM

(03-20-2012 6:26 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  You will most likely get a warning letter and they will remove any product that is restricted from the package.
Androsterone is also know as an anabolic steroid depending on the variation.

This is not the pheromone, but most people would not know. All it takes is a customs person to do a google search and it's confiscated.

Thanks for the heads up Pheroman. I wonder if I can prove that this is not the steroid variety if i will get it back... surely they just cant take stuff due to misinformation if i can show them otherwise. then again maybe they still will.. time will tell.

03-20-2012 9:00 AM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1404
Thanks received:
1297 thanks in 530 posts

03-20-2012 11:17 AM

It wont be worth the cost or effort taking it up with any customs office and providing "expert opinions" etc.
My bet the letter will say something like "if yu dont like the decision get a lawyer".

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
03-20-2012 11:17 AM
Thanks given by whynd
idontknow
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2295
Thanks received:
1400 thanks in 473 posts

03-20-2012 11:27 AM

German customs told me that they had to check with the local government, whether AndrostAnone was legal to import. Government told me that it fell under the medical substances law and that i may only keep it if i sign to not give it to anyone else. They didn't just do a random google-search.
So in your case they may still allow you to import it. Depends on their goodwill. Probably your best bet is to tell them that's it's for use as a pheromone. A lawyer may be an expensive investment.

If it was be against some laws, they'd usually let you choose to either send it back or to let them destroy it. Idk about Australia, though.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012 11:28 AM by idontknow.)
03-20-2012 11:27 AM
Thanks given by whynd

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1892
Thanks received:
1799 thanks in 778 posts

03-20-2012 1:16 PM

For future reference, the correct response when asked what the products are is "perfuming ingredients."

⇒ - Reference to pheromone products & molecules
⇒ - Use the code, not the name
∴ ∴ A2=enone ⋅ A3=anol ⋅ A4=bnol ⋅ A5=rone
∴ ∴ A6=epi-rone ⋅ A7=DHEA ⋅ A8=DHEAS ⋅ A9=7-keto
∴ ∴ A10=anone ⋅ A11=beta-anol ⋅ B1=neno ⋅ E1=EST
∴ ∴ E2=MEO-nol ⋅ E4=MEO-EST
03-20-2012 1:16 PM
Thanks given by whynd
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2295
Thanks received:
1400 thanks in 473 posts

03-20-2012 1:25 PM

They probably know you don't usually need steroids to make perfumes. And those guys open so many packages that i doubt it was their first one containing Pheromones. At least in my case their internal communication showed that they immediately realized it was about pheromones.
"Perfuming ingredients" is the parent category. Though i'd say being specific could work out better in that case.

What's really bugging them is the "Andro-" prefix.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012 1:27 PM by idontknow.)
03-20-2012 1:25 PM
Thanks given by whynd
Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 13 posts

03-20-2012 5:02 PM

Whynd

I also live in Sydney, NSW, Aus.

I've never had any problems shipping any single molecules or mixes for that matter.

I've ordered them from Androtics, Lovescent and also got Beta THDOC, and all got here just fine!

I've ordered Androsterone, none, stadienone and a few others, none of whch ever had any issue getting to me.

Call up Australia Post and ask what happened. My Beta THDOC took a long time to ship, likewise the Androsterone, none and stadienone I ordered from lovescent, but they all eventually got here in the end.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012 5:03 PM by Mr Paradiso.)
03-20-2012 5:02 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 180
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 146 posts

03-20-2012 5:27 PM

I bet there is an Australian customs agent who is now pretty popular with the ladies!!!!!

All kidding aside, i have received an order quicker from China to Canada than i do from True Pheromones.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012 5:29 PM by CanadianGuy45.)
03-20-2012 5:27 PM

whynd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
41 thanks in 16 posts

03-20-2012 11:35 PM

Thanks all for the input.
I will take the "perfuming ingredients." comment on board for sure if something like this ever happens again.

@ Mr paradiso - yeah iv'e never had an issue in the past either.

@ canadianguy45 - yeah stuff can get lost and found i hear ya, but it is confirmed it did hit Aussie soil and confirmed customs have seized it. My dissapointment at the vendor ( which i might add has been fantastic for the other transactions in the past) was not the fact it was lost or now confirmed seized, it is lack of any correspondence over a long and repeated attempt on my behalf to get a tip or info of what or how i should handle the situation as i am sure they have dealt with such things happening quiet a bit over the years. my second disappointment was ( and this is just an opinion/ how i feel if you will) and by no means fact, that if i was one of the more vocal or prominent people on this board it would have been handled quickly and efficiently not for the sake of good will etc but for good PR. now this may be far from the facts but right now that's how it feels. maybe I'm just frustrated .
anyways i should get the letter in a week or two so time will tell what will happen. Will post it up when i get it..

Cheers
Whynd

03-20-2012 11:35 PM

Share This Thread