Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Aussie noob. Wife help needed
sprite2002
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Aussie noob. Wife help needed
10-07-2017 8:32 AM

So done a fair bit of reading now, so much great info! Seems some products get through to Sydney and some are held by customs though and this is a worry. Anyway, your input would be appreciated.
Married 10 years to fantastic wife. Unfortunately initiating intimacy always my job, even if she is already feeling sexy, which admittedly is not often, she will NEVER initiate. Can you suggest a combo to maybe remove her sexual inhibitions and also increase our closeness.
Sorry if this is covered, but most threads seem to be for singles on the hunt, not married .
Thanks
10-07-2017 8:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Aussie noob. Wife help needed
10-07-2017 9:00 AM

Hello and welcome! From one married guy to another, I feel your pain. Before we go any further, can I ask both your ages? It does make a difference in what products work better, in my experience.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-07-2017 9:00 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-07-2017 9:20 AM

I second Snoop. I rekon GOA is a good start. Especially when it's her TOTM. Time of the month. M3X is good too when she's at the peak. Those're me own recommendations so far. But there's heaps more.

U in Brissy by any chance? Cos am in Brissy. Smile
10-07-2017 9:20 AM
sprite2002
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2017 11:13 AM

Thx for reply guys. I'm in Sydney. My wife is 41 and I'm 49. Dr chocolate, where do you purchase from and have you had any issues
With customs? Also, what do you mean by 'time of the month' (period?? Dont wanna go there :-)
From my reading, New Pheromone Additive or Evolve seem to be possibilities. Lacroy (New Pheromone Additive) seems to have an au website which might be beneficial.
10-07-2017 11:13 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2017 11:33 AM

Hi,
I am married for 12 years.

Yes, I agree with listmates above. As Snoopy said, please tell us your age as well as your wife's age. Moreover, has she always been timid from the start or is this a marked change in behavior pattern?

While pheromones can be another tool to help, there may be other issues which you may need to check. While testosterone is the hormone of libido for men, it is also causes increase in libido in women, too. You may wish to have your wife have her testosterone levels checked. If it is low, then she may explore hormone replacement i.e., testosterone....transdermal gels or injections. Of course, HRT can have its unwanted effects....increased body hair, mood swings etc.

There are some herbal remedies which may help: Maca, Tongkat Ali, Damiana can help with hormone production as well as stimulate blood flow to the pelvic area. Also, increasing dopamine levels (necessary for sexual gratification) may help...have her take some tyrosine or phenylalanine on a rotational basis normally before noon on an empty stomach about one hour before breakfast with some orange juice or water. Make sure that she doesn't have high blood pressure.

How is the stress level in her life? Your lives? Reducing stress levels may also help increase sexual desire as when our stress levels are high, we cannot think of reproduction/sex while we are struggling to survive.

Regarding the pheromones I can only speak from my experience. Generally, my spouse is 'immune' to most of the mixes that I have exposed her to. There were only two that have so far caused some noticeable reactions. 1) Nude Alpha w Androstadienone (generally 2 drops NA i.e. one to each side of neck with about 20 - 50 mcg Androstadienone (trying to keep away from your nose...back of neck, wrists). After about 2 weeks on this, my wife spontaneously exclaimed to me about how handsome I am...happened on two separate occasions.

2)Earlier on about 3 - 4 years ago, I had the earlier formulation of Alpha Dream's Certo...usually 2 sprays, one to each side of neck. This one elicited dirty sex talk from the missus when she got home from work.

Currently, I am testing Xist + Evolve unscented one spray to each side of neck of each with separate app points (so 2 Xist + 2 Evolve)...various covers for the last week or so. Usually I start the testing a couple of days before ovulation and carry for a couple of days after. I use LH test strips on her urine to zero in the day of ovulation...usually the peak period when women will be more inclined to have sex. You need to track her peak times...plenty of online calculators which can do this for you...you need the first day of bleeding and the typical duration of cycle (usually 28 to 30 days).

With either Xist solo or Evolve solo, I haven't seen any extraordinary reactions nor the explosive orgasm effects that other listmates have reported with Evolve. I have also used LAL Overdose (2 - 4 mini blobs from mini sample pump) hours before sex sessions...no extraordinary reactions were noted.

My next steps would be to add in some Cohesion into the Xist+Evolve mix. Thereafter, I want to try Apex's imprint (I have the sample spray) and separately, PT's THU (sample spray) to see whether some unusual reactions do occur that are worth reporting.

Between my experiences and other listmates, I see a recurring theme - androstenone which may cause some arousal....Snoopy reported Evolve and THU as having aroused his wife. They both contain generous dollops of androstenone. With NA, it also has a decent amount.

Another recurring theme, is disinhibition like Dr Choc said...M3X which is reputed to contain P83. Sometimes, the inhibition that women may have is a function of their upbringing or culture of the land. This may be a more complex issue than simply pheromones.

On the boards here, some have tested a mix by PXS namely 'Naked Gun' so perhaps some members can chime in or update the thread on that one. I can't say anything about that mix as I have never used it.

Good Luck and Let us know how it goes!
10-07-2017 11:33 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-07-2017 11:54 AM

I second Fedora. I love reading his posts as he has a lot of informative data. Smile

About customs here in Aus, as long as ya order the normal (in other words the slower option, I know Australia post is annoyingly slow, but it pays in the long run cos customs don't suspect none negative. That's just me humble opinion but. I could be wrong) But all the orders I've ordered with PXS, AlphaD's, LPMP, Pheromone Treasures, Apex, Lacroy, LoveScent amd even trading post orders I got from all the members here on Pherotruth, I never had any issues here in Brissy. The only issue is AusPost taking their time.

I've always thought that if I took a walk about down to Sydney, and came back up to Brissy, I could'a gotten the package faster than them mailing it here. But as ya know, Aus Post is lazy as F. Smile

Sydney is heaps faster but. Cos in the tracking info, I can see the package hitting Sydney heaps quicker than Brissy. Brissy being Brissy (as ya may know QLD being QLD, it's heaps slower) Smile
10-07-2017 11:54 AM
sprite2002
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2017 12:04 PM

Thx TheMan',
Stress, although present, not the issue. Been like this for 10 years. Both very much in love with each other. No psychological issues, she is quite open about that. Just not interested, though enjoys most times we do. Her Japanese background doesn't help but that is really a minor issue.
Tried Tribulus, nothing. Trying Zinc now which has given a noticable effect. But still would like something to help and am willing to give pheromones a go.
10-07-2017 12:04 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-07-2017 12:28 PM

(10-07-2017 12:04 PM)sprite2002 Wrote:  Her Japanese background

Dead Horse

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-07-2017 12:28 PM

sprite2002
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2017 2:14 PM

(10-07-2017 12:28 PM)MMM Wrote:  Dead Horse

?
10-07-2017 2:14 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-25-2017 10:01 AM

As a married woman, I can say I've responded very well to androstenone Big Grin
Some men's products that I've sampled that worked well were Love Scent's Impi red dot, Alpha Dream L2K v1, Love Potion Wanted Man & Heart Throb.
However, I'm just your average horny American girl, lol, though my husband is Japanese so I can see what you might be up against ingrained in her culturally.
Best of luck!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-25-2017 10:01 AM

Share This Thread