Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aura of pheromones, an interesting topic for members
Renai_Man
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Rainbow Aura of pheromones, an interesting topic for members
11-30-2019 1:59 AM

Dear all Pherotruth members,

I came across a thread of V-nice in Taboo thread, in which he mentioned about pheromone's aura.
(11-27-2013 5:56 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Certain pheromones carry an aura about the wearer that's not mentioned enough. Presence is felt automatically. Right from the get go. I'm not talking about phero clouds, in which the people soak it up. I'm talking about an aura that's seen and felt immediately. I've noticed this with certain products.

Taboo (xs113) has it...

I believe many members could see or feel the aura of other people. In my experience, when I observe a person's face, I can feel the aura of that person. For example, a sexy aura, a confident aura and even a gold-digger aura. I can feel the aura mostly from the face. After that observing body language can give more evidence or traits about that aura.

I would like to continue V-nice' idea of pheromone aura here with these questions:
1. In your experience, which pheromones have a certain aura? (Please mention available pheromones, A314 should not be mentioned)
2. What is the main aura of the pheromone? There can be more than one, mention about the most dominant aura.

My guess about pheromone aura is when you use a pheromone long enough, your body adapts to the pheromone and generate it's aura automatically.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019 2:01 AM by Renai_Man.)
11-30-2019 1:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Aura of pheromones, an interesting topic for members
11-30-2019 2:09 AM

I dont think Aura/Vibe have anything to do with pheromones.

I think its something unconscious.

An example of this is thinking of someone (such as you mom), 30 seconds before she calls you.
11-30-2019 2:09 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2019 2:24 AM

Ive been wearing TLG everytime I hangout with my girlfriend. We've been hanging out like 2-4 times a week for about 2 months now. We got drunk one night with a bunch of her friends and family and she said "love you" when I was leaving at the end of the night. Then she was like "oh I say that to everyone I'm drunk lol!"

My current experience supports the theory that TLG will make a girl fall in love with you fast but it takes time for them to process what they are feeling.

She also told me that this was super outside her comfort zone. She usually has to get to know someone for a super long time before being exclusive. She also let me fuck her raw even though she said she is not gonna fuck me without a condom. She also said she isn't going to fuck. E in my car. "that's not happening, nope". Yet, she fucked me in my car on broad daylight because that's what I wanted. She also brings me water after sex and always asks me to spend the night.

BTW Im 30 and I still live at home with my parents but I have my own condo and I'm stilll in university.
11-30-2019 2:24 AM
Renai_Man
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2019 4:58 AM

(11-30-2019 2:09 AM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I dont think Aura/Vibe have anything to do with pheromones.

I think its something unconscious.

An example of this is thinking of someone (such as you mom), 30 seconds before she calls you.

It's true that you can feel or think about someone right before they call you or appear before you.

What I wanna discuss here is the aura (or I can say the signature) that pheromone generates around you. My guess is after using a pherome for a long time regularly (can be a year). Then you stop using the pheromone, the aura is still with you because your body adapts to it and generate the aura itself.
11-30-2019 4:58 AM

Renai_Man
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2019 5:18 AM

(11-30-2019 2:24 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Ive been wearing TLG everytime I hangout with my girlfriend. We've been hanging out like 2-4 times a week for about 2 months now. We got drunk one night with a bunch of her friends and family and she said "love you" when I was leaving at the end of the night. Then she was like "oh I say that to everyone I'm drunk lol!"

My current experience supports the theory that TLG will make a girl fall in love with you fast but it takes time for them to process what they are feeling.

She also told me that this was super outside her comfort zone. She usually has to get to know someone for a super long time before being exclusive. She also let me fuck her raw even though she said she is not gonna fuck me without a condom. She also said she isn't going to fuck. E in my car. "that's not happening, nope". Yet, she fucked me in my car on broad daylight because that's what I wanted. She also brings me water after sex and always asks me to spend the night.

BTW Im 30 and I still live at home with my parents but I have my own condo and I'm stilll in university.

It's great that you see the results with TLG. From what I've read so far, what you have experienced is the solid effects of TLG that I can say is a f*ckable boyfriend. I see the power of TLG here, usually when a girl sees you as a boyfriend, she will play i'm-a-good-girl game. She keeps you waiting long enough (>= 3 months) until she lets you. But with TLG she let the f happens first then the b is later. Very impressing.

However, those are effects of TLG when she smells TLG long enough. I'm not sure about the boyfriend aura it generates. Let long-term users of TLG answer this question: After stopping using TLG, do you feel you still have boyfriend aura that attracts other girls around you?
11-30-2019 5:18 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-30-2019 8:53 AM

(11-30-2019 1:59 AM)Renai_Man Wrote:  Dear all
I would like to continue V-nice' idea of pheromone aura here with these questions:
1. In your experience, which pheromones have a certain aura? (Please mention available pheromones, A314 should not be mentioned)
2. What is the main aura of the pheromone? There can be more than one, mention about the most dominant aura.

My guess about pheromone aura is when you use a pheromone long enough, your body adapts to the pheromone and generate it's aura automatically.

To me, it doesn't matter what one calls it: aura, vibe, personal magnetism, body language, or general impression. All people display mountains of personal information in their carriage, posture, and general styles. One can even discern quite a bit about a person's character by the verbiage and attitude with which they write.

Without delving into the metaphysical aspects of a personal energy aura (despite my particular spiritual faith I do not see such things, as I am un-psychic [long story]), we all respond to somebody based upon myriad abstracts that their non-verbal mien puts forth. this is why some people we automatically like or dislike, some people make us instantly wary, etc.

Pheromones alter our chemical signature. We experience (varying degrees of) self-effects and those change our attitude, energies, posture, body language, etc. Likewise, the pheromones themselves alter other's perceptions of us. The end result is that we assume the mantle of slightly altered person, and additionally our signature is altered in congruence with that. Those two together definitely paints our aura differently.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-30-2019 8:53 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-01-2019 4:58 AM

I have the strong suspicion that the mones after extended usage influence our endocrinic system, i.e. change the hormones and neurotransmitters. While not having it tested, my testosterone level seems to be higher than before (I love cops, for example, and it is published that smelling cops raises T) for the good (body composition and behavior) as well as for the worse (hair decline). Also all the mood enhancing, relaxing, inhibiting and love-introducing effects are most likely related to the neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, GABA, ...). And to be honest, the user of the mones is the one who gets the higest dose, a significant amount most likely is even absorbed by the skin. So no wonders that the behavior (i.e. the subcommunication) is modulated. That's part of the game, and I think the sometimes reported long range mone hits are actually effect of a mone-modulated body language.
12-01-2019 4:58 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New topic: seen with many women dsouza 13 4,230 10-19-2015 2:54 PM
Last Post: phertest