Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Atypical Glace Experience
stoavio
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Atypical Glace Experience
08-02-2012 10:16 PM

Hi all,

After reading all of the laudatory comments for Glace I purchased it without reservation. It is the standard unscented version, not the fastburn. I live in a hot climate where it isn't uncommon for temperatures to swelter at nearly 100 degrees. Based on my reading, it seems the regular version of Glace is suited for this climate, right?

Anyway, after several days of wearing 3 sprays on my hot spots (wrists, neck, behind ears) I'm getting nothing. In fact, and no offense is intended towards AD, it smells like bug spray. Members here have commented favorably on the smell but to me it smells like bug spray.

Smell aside, I haven't perceived and self-effects nor have I been able to discern any difference in the behavior of those around me.

Glace is touted as highly efficacious on these boards so I was really expecting to notice something, especially at 3 sprays. I don't mean to sound cynical and I'm sure AD is a great company but I'm curious, are there any reports of other "non-responders" here?

Maybe I need to give it more of a chance but so far, I've failed to recognize any appreciable benefits after wearing it around. Even a little pep in outlook or something would be nice.

If Glace doesn't work for me, can anyone suggest another product that given its track record has a high potential for being effective at delivering on its claims?
08-02-2012 10:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2174
Thanks received:
1736 thanks in 630 posts

RE: Atypical Glace Experience
08-02-2012 11:02 PM

(08-02-2012 10:16 PM)stoavio Wrote:  Hi all,

After reading all of the laudatory comments for Glace I purchased it without reservation. It is the standard unscented version, not the fastburn. I live in a hot climate where it isn't uncommon for temperatures to swelter at nearly 100 degrees. Based on my reading, it seems the regular version of Glace is suited for this climate, right?

Anyway, after several days of wearing 3 sprays on my hot spots (wrists, neck, behind ears) I'm getting nothing. In fact, and no offense is intended towards AD, it smells like bug spray. Members here have commented favorably on the smell but to me it smells like bug spray.

Smell aside, I haven't perceived and self-effects nor have I been able to discern any difference in the behavior of those around me.

Glace is touted as highly efficacious on these boards so I was really expecting to notice something, especially at 3 sprays. I don't mean to sound cynical and I'm sure AD is a great company but I'm curious, are there any reports of other "non-responders" here?

Maybe I need to give it more of a chance but so far, I've failed to recognize any appreciable benefits after wearing it around. Even a little pep in outlook or something would be nice.

If Glace doesn't work for me, can anyone suggest another product that given its track record has a high potential for being effective at delivering on its claims?

Hey Sto,

Some of the people on this forum (DGamer) could not get Glace to work for the life of them. Sometimes you need to adjust the dosages, and I've seen hits from anywhere as low as 1 spray all the way to 6 sprays. Just because you live in a hot climate, doesn't mean that it'll diffuse and take effect fast. The effects of normal Glace take about 2-3 hours to actually start being noticable, although I'm not quite sure how long you are around your subjects. The thing which you have here is longevity. It hits at the 2-3 hour mark, and it hits hard. I've personally seen that, although I mix FB and SB Glace to kind of get a hard hit earlier and one that lasts.

Anyways, try altering your application points, application amount, and let it actually sink in. Again not quite sure about your interactions and how long they last, but that's a good first step.

Other members have tried (and have highly recommended) X22, Hypnotica, and even OD as hard hitting socials. Others have had success with one version of Glace and not the other. Again personally, I see the most effects with a combo of the fast-burn silicone and slow-burn glace.

The key is to put it on and forget that you have it on, just go with the flow and use a cover. Remember to also shake the bottle before application so you have a good mix of pheromones to work with.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
08-02-2012 11:02 PM
Thanks given by stoavio, Hurakan, CaveCritter
stoavio
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-02-2012 11:14 PM

Thank you for the insightful and impartial opinion. I have been forgetting to shake prior to application. In fairness to AD, I am inexperienced with pheromones so it is entirely possible the social impact Glace has been lost on me. I may need to work on my awareness.

I was not aware of the delay in its effects. I will continue trying it and if I can't achieve the effects that others have reported, I may consider taking advantage of AD's liberal return policy and exchanging it for the fastburn version. Could someone clarify though? What exactly is the difference between the 2 versions? My understanding is that the original is suited for warmer weather while the fastburn is intended for cooler climates. Can someone confirm?

I've seen a lot of positives about Chris and AD on this board so I don't want any of this to be taken as disparaging but rather a noob trying to get a sense about what to expect and how to maximize Glace's abilities.

Thanks bored4life.
08-02-2012 11:14 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2174
Thanks received:
1736 thanks in 630 posts

08-02-2012 11:29 PM

(08-02-2012 11:14 PM)stoavio Wrote:  Thank you for the insightful and impartial opinion. I have been forgetting to shake prior to application. In fairness to AD, I am inexperienced with pheromones so it is entirely possible the social impact Glace has been lost on me. I may need to work on my awareness.

I was not aware of the delay in its effects. I will continue trying it and if I can't achieve the effects that others have reported, I may consider taking advantage of AD's liberal return policy and exchanging it for the fastburn version. Could someone clarify though? What exactly is the difference between the 2 versions? My understanding is that the original is suited for warmer weather while the fastburn is intended for cooler climates. Can someone confirm?

I've seen a lot of positives about Chris and AD on this board so I don't want any of this to be taken as disparaging but rather a noob trying to get a sense about what to expect and how to maximize Glace's abilities.

Thanks bored4life.

Sometimes hits aren't as blatant as you'd expect em. I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that 'hits' typically consist of something that happens completely out of the norm. Try using it around your friends and letting them get exposed to it, and see how it alters their personalities. That's been one of the most effective tests that I've conducted. If you already know how they are, and how they should act, spotting something completely out of the ordinary should be easy right?

Slowburn Glace is exactly just that. It disperses slower than the Fastburn version. The Fastburn version of Glace hits hard, and lasts a shorter amount of time than the Slowburn, so you sacrifice power for longevity so to speak. From experience, and my readings on Glace: Fastburn Glace starts hitting HARD in (estimated) 15 min - almost 3 hour mark. Slowburn Glace starts hitting hard in (estimated) 2 hours - almost 4-5 hours, after which the effects for both products taper down a bit, giving them a life of about 6-8 hours.

I also read the product descriptions, but they didn't help me much. All of AD products tend to do A LOT better when diffusing in hotter climates. Slowburn should take effect, but my recommendation would be to try it on friends, whose personalities you know, and alter dosing a bit. I've found that my 'ideal' dose is 2 sprays of FB with 2 sprays of SB. It hits the hardest for me.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
08-02-2012 11:29 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 524
Thanks received:
687 thanks in 279 posts

08-03-2012 1:31 AM

Try it out some more, I found that Glace worked for me, albeit extremely weakly. It hit every once in a long while.

If you're looking for alternatives that behave as a Social, I would recommend x22, L2K, or OD. For more information, look on the first page in my journal.

If you're looking for AHA IT WORKS type stuff, I would suggest looking at the blatantness ratings.

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
08-03-2012 1:31 AM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

08-03-2012 1:47 AM

1. Does anyone know how hot it would have to be for the DHEAS in Glace to break down? I wonder if you smell any sulfates in the stuff... that would indicate breakdown, which is more likely if it was heated in transit. I wish there was some easy way to check the quality of this stuff on the other end.

2. How likely is it that the -nols evaporate from the bottle if the bottle heats up ? I often add some extra nols + 7 Keto DHEA to glace (~4-10 mcg per dose) to revive the stuff. Most mones from various companies will decrease in volume if left in the car.

3. If a person doesn't get an effect from others, sometimes they don't get self effects either. How do you react to alcohol or caffeine? Does Glace alter your mood at all?

4. Personally, I live in a hot climate and prefer the fastburn Glace. But then, I don't want to live in a pherocloud for 6 hours.

5. As mentioned, shake the stuff. Is the liquid clear like water?

[Image: Example.jpg]
08-03-2012 1:47 AM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1015
Thanks received:
1168 thanks in 320 posts

08-03-2012 2:00 AM

For me Glace is very subtle. When I put it on I don't look for individual hits, I spray and forget. At the end of the day ask yourself in general how fluid and natural your conversations perhaps felt compared to the days when you don't wear it. That's how the product works for me, social fluidity. Can't say I have ever seen the "blabbermouth" effect from anybody effected that some have reported though.
08-03-2012 2:00 AM
Thanks given by zerosix85
DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 524
Thanks received:
687 thanks in 279 posts

08-03-2012 2:07 AM

(08-03-2012 2:00 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  For me Glace is very subtle. When I put it on I don't look for individual hits, I spray and forget. At the end of the day ask yourself in general how fluid and natural your conversations perhaps felt compared to the days when you don't wear it. That's how the product works for me, social fluidity. Can't say I have ever seen the "blabbermouth" effect from anybody effected that some have reported though.

That sounds like x22 for me, except I do get blabbermouth occasionally

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
08-03-2012 2:07 AM
Thanks given by kenpachi
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 117
Thanks received:
597 thanks in 229 posts

08-03-2012 4:12 AM

stoavio, is Glace the first pheromone product you've ever tried? Because if so, you're in for a shock if you try others. Glace's smell is probably among the lowest in terms of offensiveness compared to many products out there. Anything with heavy androstenone or Androstadienone is a magnitude stronger than Glace's components. And let's not even mention copulins. ;). Unscented Pheromones are meant to be covered. Apply, give it a good 10 minutes or so to dry down, and cover with a cologne of your choice.

Edited to add:

It just goes to show how everyone's experiences are so subjective. For me, Glace holds the top spot in the "Yep, they work" category. It never fails to turn both me and the people I'm around into chatterboxes. When I was still feeling it out, I think I OD'ed a couple of times, because it got so bad that I was getting visibly aggravated at people around me at work who just wouldn't shut up so I could concentrate on my job. I've since learned where my sweet spots are, so my daily application is only enough to promote a certain level of open communication with those around me, but nothing exasperating.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 4:17 AM by Data4.)
08-03-2012 4:12 AM
Thanks given by thelimeusa, wiserd, Pheroquirk

stoavio
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-03-2012 7:46 AM

(08-03-2012 4:12 AM)Data4 Wrote:  stoavio, is Glace the first pheromone product you've ever tried? Because if so, you're in for a shock if you try others. Glace's smell is probably among the lowest in terms of offensiveness compared to many products out there. Anything with heavy androstenone or Androstadienone is a magnitude stronger than Glace's components. And let's not even mention copulins. ;). Unscented Pheromones are meant to be covered. Apply, give it a good 10 minutes or so to dry down, and cover with a cologne of your choice.

Edited to add:

It just goes to show how everyone's experiences are so subjective. For me, Glace holds the top spot in the "Yep, they work" category. It never fails to turn both me and the people I'm around into chatterboxes. When I was still feeling it out, I think I OD'ed a couple of times, because it got so bad that I was getting visibly aggravated at people around me at work who just wouldn't shut up so I could concentrate on my job. I've since learned where my sweet spots are, so my daily application is only enough to promote a certain level of open communication with those around me, but nothing exasperating.

Yes Glace is the first! I have a naturally introverted personality so I was really hoping to benefit from the reported self-effects of Glaze. I am witty and well spoken but paralyzed by social anxiety so people rarely get to see this side of my personality unless they get to know me and become close friends.

I will try shaking the bottle and perhaps adding another spray or 2 to see if that yields any difference in effects. I will also "spray and forget" as suggested above as I think this will be the best way to assess the results.
08-03-2012 7:46 AM
Thanks given by as33156

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Glace and AM experience Deshet 5 2,237 09-15-2014 3:30 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  glace at work... sales experience waca 1 1,262 10-23-2012 9:13 AM
Last Post: UnderConstruction