Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attraction
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
275 thanks in 153 posts

Attraction
01-21-2014 11:15 AM

Last year after using AV, Wolf, OD and NA as well as receiving tons of attraction hits, I was trying to understand exactly what attraction was. Although pheromones were a shock to me at first, scientifically they made sense. But when I went on to Subliminals is where I was thoroughly confused. How can we send signals to reprogram our brain? I was almost frightened by the thought of them working. Now after years of dating and flirting, using pheromones, and now using Subs, I think I finally understand attraction. I think attraction can be summarized in 3 ways: Physical Attraction, Mental Attraction, and Chemical Attraction.

Physical Attraction: Basically one’s appearance. How one dresses, carries themselves, physical qualities, haircut, etc. I believe this is generally the greatest factor for the total attraction. Everyone says they are attracted to a “type” of look, or “type” of person. They really mean a person’s “looks”. I am attracted to slender, model type brunettes, much more than say a voluptuous blonde. But then again, WHY? Why do some men love voluptuous women, some blondes, some petite women? I looked into this on my own and realized there must be some type of programming in my head. It was probably programmed awhile back, so I started to think about my childhood. One of the first girls that I was infatuated with was an olive skinned Latin girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. This became engraved in my mind as my “type” of dream girl. In high school I dated this model/surgeon chic who was slim with rather similar features to my childhood sweetheart. I worshipped this woman, and always get weak in the knees when I see a woman with similar physical features. Therefore I think we have a predisposition to a certain type of person based on what we have stored in our brains as being “attractive”. This will be different for everyone. I remember I knew a really hot eastern European woman who loved fat guys with big beer bellies. She said the belly was a HUGE turn on for her. This means that at some point in her life she had stored that attraction feature in her brain, hence a belly would always turn her on.

Mental Attraction: I believe this has to do with mental stimulation. How funny, charming, intelligent, honest…etc. This is also the mental image you can leave on a person’s mind. Pheromones can help to create a better mental image of the wearer to others. Mental Attraction can only be developed after extensive discussions with another person, leaving an almost permanent image on their mind. I have found that this level of attraction is absolutely necessary for women. (Not as important for guys) Women love to be stimulated mentally, generally with conversation. This is why I have also found that talking to a woman, sometimes for hours, almost always gets you open access to her. I used to date a lot online, chat and talk with the girl for hours before meeting her in person. But by the time we would finally meet, the woman would already be deeply in love with me, and be ready to bear my children. This was always difficult to understand when I was younger. It was because I had already created a deep level of mental attraction, to the point where if my physical attraction was even at a minimal, the girl would attack me and make love to me.

Chemical Attraction: This is pretty much pheromones at work, both natural and synthetic. People can sense pheromones from others, specifically the other sex, and it is fairly important to develop attraction at this level. Some women love the high androstenone, while others might love the higher androstadiennone. This varies from person to person, but is a major factor. It’s important to understand that this level of attraction is generally created by interaction, and not from across the room. My hot mixed latina co-worker claimed that she was only attracted to her boyfriend when he used his androgel, testosterone gel. She didn’t understand why, but she said she almost repulsed by him, unless he uses the gel. When he’s on the gel, she’s insanely attracted to him, like she’s never been before. It’s due to the pheromone signature he creates when using the testosterone gel.

I think everyone has a different mix of which of the 3 attraction factors are most important to them, but I think all 3 are variables in the total equation of attraction. So the equation would A = P + M + C. But then again if everyone is different then we could assign a weight factor to each of the variable, and then we would have A = Pw1 + Mw2+ Cw3, where w1+w2+w3 = 100%. I think for most guys the formula would be A = P.7 +M.2+C.1, and for most women it would be something like A= P.3+M.5+C.2.
01-21-2014 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thundr, Smelt_Funny, Blade, KIMBA, Amann, TP2000, scorpio69

Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
113 thanks in 67 posts

RE: Attraction
01-21-2014 11:33 AM