Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attract women and repel gays
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Attract women and repel gays
04-20-2015 4:32 AM

Hi guys

Are there any phero which can attract women for potential relationship but at the same time repel gays?

I realised that some gays like to get near to me. Do I have some weird phero on me that attract them?

No offence to gays just that I like women only.

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-20-2015 4:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Attract women and repel gays
04-20-2015 5:11 AM

(04-20-2015 4:32 AM)haggy Wrote:  Hi guys

Are there any phero which can attract women for potential relationship but at the same time repel gays?

I realised that some gays like to get near to me. Do I have some weird phero on me that attract them?

No offence to gays just that I like women only.

Well I can tell you there are products that attract women and repel guys. (Don't know about gays LOL!)

p75 is such a putative. At nighttime or in bars it keeps men away and attracts women.

I always suspected p75 to be in taboo but who knows.. Taboo is one of those mones that attract women but men seem to stay distant from me. I always wondered when I had taboo on why women were the only ones interested in talking to me.

I'm sure there are a host of others.. Even my beloved l2k v1 has a polarizing effect on women and men. Women seem to gravitate towards me and men seem indifferent, depressed or even angry at times.

I'm sure there are HOST of other products.

dsouza

04-20-2015 5:11 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2015 1:41 PM

Attracting women but repelling gays is going to be quite difficult TBH - Because on a basic level, gay guys are attracted to a pheromone signature quite similar to what a straight woman will find attractive.

Of course, like women, gay men will be attracted to different styles of mix, depending on their age, personality type, psych make-up etc.

Dsouza's suggestion of P75 is pretty good though - Its a strongly masculine molecule that can be forward and abrasive. Personally I've not had much attention from gays when wearing mixes that include it - although I won't discount the possibility that there will be a small subset of gays who like it. Beyond that, Strong status/sexual mixes seem to get a lower amount of same-sex attention for me, although there are still some - Mostly younger guys who like older men.

One thing, too much P75 can make everyone edgy, men and women alike, so start with a small dose and work-up till you find what suits you. Only a small number of people seem to get-on with larger doses.
04-21-2015 1:41 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-01-2015 5:13 PM

It's a lot like asking for a mone to attract hot chicks, but not the ugly ones. Take the good with the bad and learn to say "no, thank you." Hell, it might even work in your favor, when that gay guy goes back to his group of friends and says, "He's cute but he's straight, what a shame." And his obligatory hot female friend who just likes to hang with the gay guys gets her attention drawn your way. That's an in right there.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-01-2015 5:13 PM
foreseason
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2015 2:25 PM

A phero to repel gays??

If a gay guy hits on you take the compliment and move on

Fool
05-03-2015 2:25 PM

phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-04-2015 7:19 AM

Edit to say; whoops sorry Cornfed, didn't see your post there.

You can also use gays to pump up your social sexual value, it sounds bad to say use, but what I mean is this.
If a gay guy comes up to you say in a retail or nightclub situation, be kind and polite like you would anyone else. Your body language and expression will tell him not to get funny ideas, he will still see you are open minded and friendly though. He will then go to his female friends and tell them all the things he would do if he could but he can't so they should.
The women being social thinkers and having social proof will find you more attractive. Also gay men tell girls to go for it no one will ever know, they also call women terrible things and the women enjoy it coming from them, etc. Have worked with and had a few gay friends and seen this stuff happen real time.
This will of course only work if he has female friends or co-workers nearby. Befriending gay men will also get you access to women who, this sounds bad but the only way I can describe it is they have their guard down.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 7:22 AM by phero hacker.)
05-04-2015 7:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ‘Straight male mones’ and gays or “Attraction is not a choise” Marcus Antonius 2 371 01-24-2023 9:35 AM
Last Post: TracerX
  Best Pheromone to Pair with Attract Beautiful Women Sub pipeburn 9 1,105 12-06-2022 4:26 AM
Last Post: pipeburn
  Does Other Women's Scent (on your Skin) Attract Women? luciddaydream 3 2,386 04-15-2016 10:55 AM
Last Post: SuperJoy
  products to attract European women flacowww 5 3,620 05-29-2015 8:45 AM
Last Post: Santiago
  What types of women do you attract/repel? NikkiReloaded 29 14,232 05-24-2014 6:10 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded