Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attract Romance aka Beaches
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Attract Romance aka Beaches
09-03-2009 2:15 PM

Remember beaches, expensive but it works fairly well. Not your top pheromone product out there but not the worse either. I like it in the summer for on the beach.

Anywhoooo MIckael Vie is at it again Big Grin

Liqme

Quote:Liqme creates drop dead appeal! The appeal may be attributed to it's unique sexual scent and two human pheromones, Alpha-Androstenol and Alpha-Androstenone.

Peaches and creams

Quote: Our newest sexual attractant powered with pheromones. May be used by men or women to attract the oposite sex. This exotic scent uses a dynamite combination of food scents to create a powerful sexual attractant. Certain food scents have been known to create desire in the opposite sex.

Peaches N Cream's natural sexual attraction has been made more powerful with the addition of the human pheromones, Alpha-Androstenol and Alpha-Androstenone. Pheromones are natural sex attractants the human body makes.

I love peach scents so I have to add this to my list.

Whewww look at these

Romance burns

I dont know if it will work but its cool LOL

Quote:The science and art of aroma therapy. For centuries men and women discovered that they could obtain various moods by burning different fragrances.

M.C. Marble Company research and development has created Incense Sticks with 5 fragrances saturated with two powerful human pheromones, Alpha-Androstenol and Alpha-Androstenone in a base of 5 fragrances. Pheromones are natural agents the human body produces to attract the opposite sex. Approximately 40 sticks.

Never before has a company put as much effort into developing the best incense sticks on the market.

Create a romatic mood with these special pheromone powered incense sticks.

Tisha
09-03-2009 2:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovie1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Attract Romance aka Beaches
01-15-2011 11:22 AM

I used beaches and hi-octane+2 back in the 1990's and its a good supplement to someone young who has a lot of pheromone output anyway. but if your pheromone output is low you would need something stronger i think.
01-15-2011 11:22 AM
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-08-2011 2:41 AM

Is this site still in business? They talk about their newsletter in their product descriptions, but their last newsletter was from 2006!
03-08-2011 2:41 AM
Italian Dog
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-09-2011 10:16 PM

This is another product I baught quite afew years ago and once again cannot say anything possitive or negative about it's use. But I will say this The scent was very fresh and I liked it alot. Tropical comes to mind.
07-09-2011 10:16 PM

Share This Thread