Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Athena Institute
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Athena Institute
08-14-2009 8:45 PM

Athena 10X for men and 10.13 for women are a bit pricey and I personally have to use a lot more then suggested when I add to my perfumes but its is a good product that does produce some effects for many people.

Like I mentioned above though you have to play with it to find a dosage that fits your needs. I am currently out of it nit when I used it I would mix small amounts in 5ML atomizers or various small bottles.

This is something I would buy again. Not my first choice of course but defiantly a workable product.

If anyone else has tried it we would love to hear your reviews

Tisha
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 8:46 PM by Tisha.)
08-14-2009 8:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bond007
bond......james bond

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Athena Institute
08-22-2009 12:27 AM

this is actually how i first found Pheromones and the lovely community of people here........

flipping through a Road&Track or Car&Driver...... some car magazine i found an ad, bout Athena..... with a doctor saying it works and all that kinda crap....... sparked my interest though...... and look where its brought me ;)

Id consider getting some to add to a cologne, but i would like to know if anyone has tried it and hear there opinion

bond
08-22-2009 12:27 AM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

10-09-2009 3:15 PM

I've bought 4 or 5 bottles of 10x for around $100 a pop. They definately have pheromonal effects, but my last bottle has set unused for some time. I seem to get stronger effects with Androtics or "roll your own."

Athena 10x is the product that convinced me pheromone effects are real, when a friend zeroed in on the application point on my neck and tried to nibble it off.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
10-09-2009 3:15 PM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-28-2009 3:50 PM

Back in the nineties, I used to combine a small bottle of Athena 10X with a bottle of Intimate Research's Stealth Bomber. That combo gave me some freaky hits.

One time, I went to get a drink at the bar and the attractive blonde sitting next to me started flirting with me. The funny part is when I took my drink and walked to  the back wall, the blonde grabbed her bar stool, walked over, and plopped down right next to me.

12-28-2009 3:50 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

02-01-2010 5:55 AM

Must have been at 2000 i bought a little bottle out of couriosity ....

it has pheromonal effects .. for me it made women in the office want to do my work for me.... was a cool time ..

the horrible price here in Germany kept me away from buying more bottles...
ordered again one year past and it was not delivered because my address should have been wrong... damn i order a lot on the net and i get everything i order ...

yesterday i looked at their Website and put 2 bottles in my cart .. hell they double the shipping costs... WHAT'S THAT `?
for one bottle i have to pay 21,50 Dollars (USPS Priority Mail) i remember it's 14 Bucks ... and for two bottles i should pay 43 Dollars.... are they nuts ?

Dearest Winnifred Cutler ... this way you keep customers away from ordering your products !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
02-01-2010 5:55 AM

Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-27-2010 4:14 PM

WoW 100$ for one bottle. Is it worth it Confused

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
02-27-2010 4:14 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-06-2010 5:29 PM

I don't think it's really worth it, I think it's way better to get a bottle of Instant Female Magic ...oh wait (DAMN!!!) it's now been discontinued...Dodgy
05-06-2010 5:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-06-2010 7:56 PM

(05-06-2010 5:29 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  I don't think it's really worth it, I think it's way better to get a bottle of Instant Female Magic ...oh wait (DAMN!!!) it's now been discontinued...Dodgy

What about A2? Oops. Wait, never mind... Dodgy

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-06-2010 7:56 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-06-2010 8:04 PM

Yeah, that A2 formula is as good as Androtics reputation when it comes to re-stocking products. I'll believe it the day I see it myself. Perhaps someone should talk to DancingJoker from AD's forums, and try to convince him to come over to this side, so we can extract that formula out of him, for the benefit of all fans of Instant Female Magic. What do you think about that Tisha?

Dancing_Joker's post over at AD's forums:
"Just a quick update on A2 ... The A2 formula was submitted a while ago for evaluation, but I still haven't heard back regarding the status for formulation and release. As such, I have no idea when it will be available or what the timeline for production is. I know a lot of you are excited and anxious to see A2 become an MX, so let's hope Androtics gets things rolling soon."

Yeah, good luck with that happening "soon"...

"I came up with the basic formula for A2 in a couple of days, and initial tests indicated that it was already very effective from the start. The buffering properties alone made it a very useful mix for use with none-based mixes. After about a month or so of tweaking and testing, I finally settled on a variant that accomplished everything that Instant Female Magic offered and more. My personal tests as well as SteveO's have consistently confirmed that A2 is a solid performer, and I have several reports for A2 that I will eventually post to my journal, including one incident that erupted into a major boobing fest"
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 8:39 PM by DssMaster.)
05-06-2010 8:04 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

05-06-2010 8:48 PM

Androtics soon reminds me more and more .... ah i've got it .. it was amanha when i lived in Brasil ...

Sarcastic hand

means maybe or maybe not ... but not yet

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
05-06-2010 8:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Athena x10 pinacolada 2 3,159 05-01-2016 3:39 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Athena 10:13 for women lovie1 2 6,680 01-15-2011 10:15 PM