Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Astaxanthin Gel Capsules
Toad in the Hole
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Astaxanthin Gel Capsules
02-17-2018 1:18 PM

Probably a silly question, but... Has anyone tried cutting one of these open and using the contents on their skin? If so, did it do the job? If not, why not?
02-17-2018 1:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Astaxanthin Gel Capsules
02-17-2018 1:37 PM

I haven’t tried but astaxthin needs serious help diffusing IME. Once I added iso e to unscented swoon it hit hard fast and fairly far. My experience says it will need help diffusing yet it’s still worth a shot.
02-17-2018 1:37 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-18-2018 11:27 AM

I took Astaxanthin as a supplement before knowing about its pheromone like properties.

It's red and stains things. I know because one was opened in one of my bottles. I don't think We know the concentration of astaxanthin that is used for the pheromone properties.

You buy oral A in different doses. So it stains, you have to figure out the concentration and as BDB points out, diffusion needs help (seems like the easiest part to fix).

So go ahead and try or take the shortcut and buy some. Orally, it had some negative effects on me. As a pheromone, it's been great. It enhances everything that I combine it with.

Makes people feel really good around me and they don't want to leave.
02-18-2018 11:27 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-18-2018 4:16 PM

Ok here's the scoop

Gel capsules just means the capsule is made od gelatin so it will digest in your stomach

To make a single molecule for testing just follow Dbot or Fly so Hi's method stickied at the top of this forum.

Basically you will dissolve the Astaxanthin in perfumers alcohol then filter it then add a cover scent and DPG then let it sit for 4 weeks.

Once all this is done the Astaxanthin will be carried along with the alcohol and scent package when you spray it

And there you go. Your first single for testing

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-18-2018 4:16 PM

UpandComing
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-18-2018 4:21 PM

I've purchased some Astaxanthin gel caps from Amazon in an attempt to cheaply source it for pheromone use. As darklord stated, it's red and definitely stains things. I believe I originally diluted the contents into a 3mg/ml solution of perfumers alcohol and dpg. The resulting solution was still very red and stained. Diluting further still left the solution very red and still somewhat noticeable on skin (depending on skin tone). My concern would be more of getting on and staining clothes, so I ultimately shelved it. I did mix with iso e, and sylvamber drt in an attempt to improve diffusion however I never did get aground to testing it due to the color issue.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018 4:23 PM by UpandComing.)
02-18-2018 4:21 PM
Toad in the Hole
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2018 2:46 PM

(02-18-2018 4:16 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Ok here's the scoop

Gel capsules just means the capsule is made od gelatin so it will digest in your stomach

To make a single molecule for testing just follow Dbot or Fly so Hi's method stickied at the top of this forum.

Basically you will dissolve the Astaxanthin in perfumers alcohol then filter it then add a cover scent and DPG then let it sit for 4 weeks.

Once all this is done the Astaxanthin will be carried along with the alcohol and scent package when you spray it

And there you go. Your first single for testing

Sounds simple enough, thanks!
02-19-2018 2:46 PM
Toad in the Hole
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2018 3:37 PM

(02-18-2018 4:21 PM)UpandComing Wrote:  I've purchased some Astaxanthin gel caps from Amazon in an attempt to cheaply source it for pheromone use. As darklord stated, it's red and definitely stains things. I believe I originally diluted the contents into a 3mg/ml solution of perfumers alcohol and dpg. The resulting solution was still very red and stained. Diluting further still left the solution very red and still somewhat noticeable on skin (depending on skin tone). My concern would be more of getting on and staining clothes, so I ultimately shelved it. I did mix with iso e, and sylvamber drt in an attempt to improve diffusion however I never did get aground to testing it due to the color issue.

Did you try to filter it at all, as Paradox mentions?
02-19-2018 3:37 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2018 12:27 PM

There is a rare high-conc powder of AXT. 1g for 20$, which means 1 million mcg! That's 80.000 sprays of 12.5mcg AXT and no fussing with oil-residues or 95% other components of the standard powdery extracts that are manufactured to 5% usually.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2018 12:29 PM by GoergeFocky.)
03-01-2018 12:27 PM

UpandComing
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-01-2018 4:27 PM

(02-19-2018 3:37 PM)Toad in the Hole Wrote:  Did you try to filter it at all, as Paradox mentions?

I checked both of the stickied threads and one had dead links and the other with photos of the setup are no longer available,. So I'm unsure how one might separate.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018 11:07 AM by UpandComing.)
03-01-2018 4:27 PM
Silvius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2018 2:52 PM

It would definitely work but as others mentioned most likely would be a color issue with red stain. Even PT warns about it to wait a minute before putting clothe on it. I took it as a food supplement (BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12 mg) and it worked that way too but I realised I hate it because it screwed up the blends

Maybe at summer I would cut up one of them and put on my arm and apply a hefty dosage of cologne. That would be 12 mg. The Hook Up contains 4 pheromone in total 18 mg in a bottle and one of them is astaxanthin. So it will be an interesting experience.
03-15-2018 2:52 PM

Share This Thread