Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Asian For Non-Asian Men
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Asian For Non-Asian Men
11-27-2014 1:48 PM

I've only seen a very small amount of information on this product. I find it VERY intriguing. I know several Asian women and am very attracted to Asian women as well. So this product seemed like a perfect one to test with them, especially after seeing results plateau with them using other mones like BW, AV, NA. I may be using too much of those products to be fair, but I still feel using a targeted product specificially designed to attract a certain group of women that I'm attracted to, very interesting and worth looking into.

So far, I have the sample vial of A4NA, as well as a sample vial of A4A Garry sent first by accident that I obviously can't use and may try to give away to someone. I used A4NA last time I went out to see my first girl I'm testing on, a gorgeous, thick 20 year old Vietnamese girl. She has been exposed to my AV @ 5 drops, BW @ 5 drops, NA/Androstadienone @ 5 drops each, and my mix of HY/NA/Androstadienone at a drop ratio of 4/5/5. All bulb droppers. Decent results, each were different, but I think maybe either the doses were too high or they were too alpha for her or both actually as a result of the dose being so high possibly. This last time I tried about 4-5 drops equivalent of A4NA solo. She opened up a lot more and was less snappy and seemed much more relaxed and calm and talked about a lot of personal stuff to me. There seemed to be a great degree of trust and relaxation, it was really nice. The other mones made her yap off about other girls, drama and problems and whine about things and generalised negativity a lot lol. Keep in mind, it was just one run of A4NA, but I'm going to run it again today maybe at a lower dosage. It's definitely a different vibe than the others listed above.

I just wanted to start this thread to document my experience with this product as it's tough to find any info on it. Maybe others can chip in with their findings, I'd REALLY appreciate that as there's so little info out there. I've already searched all over the web, found the reviews on a couple sites including here, that's about it. Compared to Wolf, AV, NA etc. I'm shocked to see how little this product is being documented, it could be a winner for me in my situation at least so I'm going for it! I'm going to give it a chance and if the sample vial wins me over on this outing and Sunday's outing, I'll buy a bottle of it! Big Grin

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
11-27-2014 1:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Asian For Non-Asian Men
11-28-2014 1:26 PM

Had an amazing outing last night using 2-3 drops equivalent out of my sample vial. Even though I cut the dose by about half, still epic responses, first from female family members complimenting my appearance like 5 times in 3 minutes which was hilarious and way out of character lol. And I was dressed normal too, a bit nice compared to most maybe as I take an ounce of effort to wear fresh, decent things, but nothing that warranted that kind of attention to it especially since it's a normal outfit for me, just khakis and a Tommy sweater haha. You'd think I have a Brioni tuxedo on lmao!

Then, at the bank, I had 3 tellers with me, flirting and having a great time and hearing their life stories haha! One was Indian, one was White, one was Asian.

At the bar, lots of attention from the waitresses there, flirting, and touching, and deep convos and trust. One, my main female for testing this product with, is Asian, 20 years old. Other two were 18 years old, Black, and 21 years old, White. Also, I went by a table towards the washroom, there were two couples there. When I came back out, the girls both quickly got up, and came to the hall towards the washrooms, and were looking at me smiling and dancing towards me, and giggling, they were so cute coming up like "Hey! How are you?! hehehe!" all awkward and cute. Keep in mind, they got up, from their boyfriends, walked like 10 feet, and were flirting with me lol. They were hispanic, early 20's.

Overall, a GREAT time, comfort, bonding, great talking and flirting, preening observed by the Asian girl at least twice, she was jealous of any girl getting NEAR me, and A4NA still hits hard outside the racial group, even Black girls, that is confirmed several times now. I've read this product described as "weak", so far that's the last thing I'd call it. Hitting the Asian girl I wanted to reach very well so far, I'll see her again Sunday and I'll go with the same dose and retest. Due to cutting the dose by about half, my sample vial should last a bit longer which is great. I like the product so far, next week I'll make up my mind about purchasing it. I'm waiting to get it with Voodoo when that comes out, if it isn't out next week, I'll probably just go ahead and get A4NA for now.

That's it for now, signing off until Sunday!

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
11-28-2014 1:26 PM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-01-2014 1:02 PM

Used 4 dabs of A4NA last night. So I toned down the dose again, first from 10 to 6, now 6 to 4. Didn't get to see the main girl I'm testing it on too much unfortunately, she had to leave early. However, when there with her, same signs as before. Also some insecure approval seeking bleeding through from her again, which is never a bad sign. Had the STRONG attention of another girl, black, 20 or so, all the preening and signs she's into me were there, a lot of fun. She was working there and eventually got in trouble for not doing her job she was so focused on me lmao. So honestly, any of you thinking it's weak or it quickly drops off in power outside of the Asian female spectrum, that isn't correct. Maybe it depends on personality, I'm already the kind of guy that can be overwhelming, as I like to be the center of attention etc., an extrovert, so maybe some of the alpha mones added in where simply too much for some of the girls, especially the 20 year old Vietnamese I'm interested in and testing on. Also, to dispel the notion about this product only being able to reach Asian females, I've been purposely engaging Black females with this on to prove that to myself. Each time, deep connection, engaging conversations, and lots of signs of attraction with them too.

I took advantage of the sale today, and purchased a bottle of A4NA scented in AV and bulb dropper. It should be here next week as my country has awful customs. 3 days to ship from Hawaii to Canada, about 5 days for customs to approve it. Anyway, I also picked up two ****sticks lol and two samples of Wolf. I've never tried Wolf OR the ****sticks, so this should be fun!

Finally, I have enough of the sample vial to dose me for about 4 more exposures. So I'll have enough to continue testing with the 20 year old Vietnamese girl to tide me over until the actual 30ml bottle arrives.

That's all to report for now!

Pheromones Collection:

12-01-2014 1:02 PM
redstone
comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-04-2014 3:36 PM

Been using the product since it first came out. Even helped Gary with feedback while he was tweaking the formula during development.
White, 50yrs old but still in good shape.
Mine is in a Euro-dropper.
I've settled on 4-6 drops and if it needs to be sexed up, I just a touch or nude alpha.
Since neither of these products have an offending scent all that is needed is very little cologne.
12-04-2014 3:36 PM

CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-06-2014 2:56 PM

Used about 8 dabs this time, last outing the other night.

Had incredible night again the other night. 23 year old White girl attracted and had a great vibe with. Two Black girls, one about 19 and gorgeous, an 18 year old one was mentioned previously. One that was hit VERY hard by my 5 bulb drops of Bad Wolf is an 18 year old Indian girl. I've spoken about that already elsewhere so I'll keep this thread relevant to A4NA. With this girl, this time, she was all over me, cuddling with me and gazing into my eyes like mad, shoulder to shoulder leaning in so close I was worried she was going to kiss me! I had my eye on another girl that's why I said worried lol, this one just gravitates to me everytime I'm around like a moth to a flame, even while wearing A4NA, so it isn't a weak product. She's leaving in a few months to go to another country to study too, so I don't want to get involved and then have her in pain so I'm trying to avoid any serious escalation to protect her feelings even though I know she's attracted, I'm not a selfish scumbag. She said things often like "Wow...you're so magnetic...you just draw people in...you're amazing...you're so smart and so wise, you make me feel so good when I'm with you!" while we were talking about all kinds of things. It's obvious the mones are working based off statements like that lol. She stayed stuck to me, right up against me for about 3 hours lmao.

I'll be wearing A4NA again tonight and one of the main girls I wanted this product for, the 20 year old Vietnamese girl, she should be there. She wasn't there last time that THIS post is referring to.

Pheromones Collection:

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 2:57 PM by CatMan.)
12-06-2014 2:56 PM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-06-2014 3:01 PM

(12-04-2014 3:36 PM)redstone Wrote:  Been using the product since it first came out. Even helped Gary with feedback while he was tweaking the formula during development.
White, 50yrs old but still in good shape.
Mine is in a Euro-dropper.
I've settled on 4-6 drops and if it needs to be sexed up, I just a touch or nude alpha.
Since neither of these products have an offending scent all that is needed is very little cologne.

Wow! That's so cool you were a TESTER of this product! So cool to "meet" you man haha. I'd love to be a tester, that'd be wicked.

Can you tell me anything else interesting you've learned about this product? There's very little talk about it online sadly. And I really like it and have a few Asian women in my life so it seemed tailor made for a guy that's in my situation. I've been impressed about how well I've been able to use it to generate attraction with other races of women, even Black women, probably because it doesn't seem to have any alpha in it so younger ones of other races are more open to it.

Pheromones Collection:

12-06-2014 3:01 PM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-08-2014 3:23 AM

Used about 8 dabs again Saturday night.

With the main girl, the 20 year old Vietnamese girl, noticed positive mood change, lit up when I walked in and came right over to me. Touchy feely, things were nice. I noticed she put on perfume and redid her makeup after I showed lol. She was again jealous of any other girls coming up to talk to me, even when it was innocent and not flirty at all. Giving them ice cold looks and snarling and shaking her head lol. Even told one person when they walked over to talk to me "This conversation doesn't concern you!" before they got to say a word to me LOL...wow! She didn't want me talking to anyone else and wanted to know if I could see her today, I said no I'm really busy sadly. She suggested Saturday night, I said sure thing.

Had a few nice talks with other people when I could lol, it's always a good time with A4NA on, good vibes all around. Has a nice area of effect chilling I like. White girls vibed me again with A4NA. And also the 18 year old Black girl was around a lot, the Indian too, the Vietnamese has chased off both before as well lol! She gets very jealous, it was cool to have a very hot young girl jealous of other girls talking to me, now sometimes I feel bad when she chews out a girl for talking to me. Well to MY knowledge the other girls are innocently talking to me in most cases, although they may have other motives towards me I don't know about that the Vietnamese girl does as they all know eachother and have their own cliques and rivalies and girl drama haha. Recently she was like "We fight over you, "CatMan"!". I smiled to that of course, but I felt a bit bad on the inside at the same time. I don't want negativity caused directly or indirectly by me but it is what it is. I guess it's no different than the dudes stepping over eachother for the cute girl. It feels wild that I've arrived at that point of status, I've always been the guy watching all this go down with OTHER guys my whole life secretly wondering "How does he do it?...Can I ever be that guy?...". Guess now, I know the answer...anything is possible.

My 30ml bottle of A4NA scented in AV came today in the mail, I may test it out Saturday night when I see her again.

That's all for now!

Pheromones Collection:

12-08-2014 3:23 AM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-14-2014 3:16 AM

Used 4 30ml bulb drops of A4NA, 2 30ml bulb drops of Hypnotica, and several smears of T-150 below my nose. My first run with T-150, I don't think I felt a difference which was disappointing. I may need to learn more about that product.

Had a great time out. Saw the Vietnamese, saw the Indian, met another Asian girl I'll see maybe next weekend that was attracted I believe, very cute. Met up with a 19 year old White girl I haven't seen in awhile and that was good times. Also, had two Asian girls creeping me HARD from 10 feet away, but I was preoccupied with another girl so I couldn't approach them. It was MORE than obvious they were into me. They saw all the cute girls talking to me, so I'm sure they were very intrigued with all that social proof going on. Social proof is an extremely powerful ally.

I also got a very sweet, and VERY sexy Black girl's number. I've known her for a little while but our paths haven't crossed for a bit until tonight. So I approached, flirted, picked right up where I left before. Had my hands very low on her hips, turning her from side to side to admire her absolutely gorgeous ass. She LOVED it lmao...she was legit turned on, her eyes opened right up SO huge with a great big lovely smile and she started arching her back for me while I still had a grip on her hips haha! Our vibe is right for that kind of aggressive sexual flirting though. Takes balls to do that but going hands on and enjoying a hot, young fit girl's ass is always fun lol. Some of the girl's jaws were DROPPED while watching me manhandle her and watching how turned on she got, and the guys were wide eyed, jealous no doubt haha. So fun to push the boundaries sometimes, if you are congruent enough, a lot of guys would be surprised what they can do with a girl and having her being open to it 100%.

Anyway, great night, good times. Got told "You're HOT!" "You're SO good looking!" lmao, so that's always nice to hear! I'm sure Garry had something to do with that lol ;). The Vietnamese girl I'm really interested in did NOT take kindly to the Black girl being around me lol. Giving her epic attitude and blanking her most of the night. As usual, shunning and ignoring and being bitchy to any female that gets near me lol. The thing with me manhandling the Black girl happened at the end of the night so it wasn't like I did that and she got upset as a result.

It's funny, she does that jealousy stuff, but then seems a bit standoffish and awkward with me oddly. She preens and all that other good stuff etc., she's a bit of an enigma. So with me, it's starting to get to the point of "sh*t or get off the pot" with her. Especially with other really fun, sexy girls being open to me lately. One 19 year old asked me out for the second time the other night, she's very attractive and sweet. And a 21 year old gave me her schedule for next week to meet up and while she was on vacation with her boyfriend this week...ouch. But at least it's obvious she wants to see me lol. She's lovely too, she's liked me for awhile I think. And another one I met while getting food at a place close to home, she's a gorgeous 18 year old Indian with an amazing ass and I know she's interested in meeting up, gave me her number without even asking haha. So I'll need to bottom line the Vietnamese's interest level soon.

That's it for now!

Pheromones Collection:

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 3:20 AM by CatMan.)
12-14-2014 3:16 AM

redstone
comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-15-2015 8:47 PM

(12-06-2014 3:01 PM)CatMan Wrote:  Wow! That's so cool you were a TESTER of this product! So cool to "meet" you man haha. I'd love to be a tester, that'd be wicked.

Can you tell me anything else interesting you've learned about this product? There's very little talk about it online sadly. And I really like it and have a few Asian women in my life so it seemed tailor made for a guy that's in my situation. I've been impressed about how well I've been able to use it to generate attraction with other races of women, even Black women, probably because it doesn't seem to have any alpha in it so younger ones of other races are more open to it.

Sorry for the late reply. Nice to meet you as well. All I can say is the product is very easy to wear and seems to work in most all situations. If you are in a social environment with Asian women it keeps the conversation alive. In a more romantic situation it puts Asian women at ease. They seem to let down barriers and trust. The stuff hits home runs during sex. They really let go and feel comfortable with you. I don't find it as effective with strong personality woman. Even if she likes you I don't get as strong hits wearing the product alone. (add NA)
A4NA works great stand alone with a demure girl that's open to your advances. Add NA to that mix and its a home run
Regarding the test batches, I swear the initial formulas were much more sexually put together or simply higher mone content. I would get OD ghosting much more often. The final product has been smoothed out. that's fine as you can always sex up A4NA with LAL's other products
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015 8:55 PM by redstone.)
01-15-2015 8:47 PM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-23-2015 12:14 PM

Anyone have an idea what mones are in this? Androsterone based?
01-23-2015 12:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Asian For Asians triaz 127 54,903 11-18-2015 6:05 AM
Last Post: hokifortune
  Asian for asian men pheromone Denwen900120 0 919 11-17-2015 3:08 AM
Last Post: Denwen900120
  Asian for Asian review masterfu678 39 15,343 07-19-2015 8:14 AM
Last Post: greengrenade
  av+glace+asian for asian men masterfu678 2 2,333 11-09-2013 4:30 PM