Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
03-29-2022 9:25 AM

So I haven't really seen a dedicated thread for Ashwagandha. It was mentioned in some posts but like it's scattered around.

Brief description for those who don't know:

What is it?

Ashwagandha is an evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. It has a long history of use in traditional medicine.

Health benefits:

* Helps reduce stress and anxiety
* Helps which your physical activities
* Boosts testosterone and increase fertility in men
* May reduce blood sugar levels
* May reduce inflammation
* May improve brain function, including memory
* May help improve sleep

Some research on the topic:

I attached text with some names of mone researches on the topic (found it some time ago and saved, had to use text format since the forum didn't allow me an RTF here..)

What I found while using it in combination with pheromones

Now while Ashwagandha seems to be overall good for maintaining stress levels and all those health benefits. I noticed that if I take it before I put on pheromones or even 30 min before I put it on I feel the self effects much more precise and clean which is pretty cool and it gives me somewhat a better mood elevation.

Also I noticed that at the first times I've used this it did give me some pheromone like effects, very similar to when you wear Wolf that you get those happy self effects. Now after like 7 days of using it daily I don't feel those selfies anymore, but I still feel a difference if I use mones on a day I took it, which is pretty nice.

I use a 1:1 pure extract, with pills of this haven't really seen anything interesting.

Attached File(s)
.txt  Ashwagandha reseach list.txt (Size: 6.78 KB / Downloads: 3)

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2022 9:28 AM by TracerX.)
03-29-2022 9:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
03-29-2022 6:50 PM

I've used a KSM-66 extract off-and-on for years. I'll occasionally switch up with Rhodiola Rosea extract. I have terrible generalized anxiety that I have to actively manage on the daily, so I don't really get the anxiolytic effects, unfortunately. I haven't tested my T-levels recently. Based on the acne I get here-and-there (while taking it), I'd assume the ashwagandha has had some effect.

My Journal
03-29-2022 6:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread