Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ascend vs API: Which do you prefer and why?
Thisisme69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Ascend vs API: Which do you prefer and why?
11-15-2014 1:07 PM

(11-15-2014 6:55 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I used both.. I prefer api.. Its smooth and orig. a314 like ..

Any dheas in api?.
11-15-2014 1:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pherosloth
pherosloth

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 34 posts

05-17-2015 7:58 AM

Can women use APi? I would think they could use the no cops version of Ascend but only because the cops may piss them off while wearing it though xD.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
05-17-2015 7:58 AM
flacowww
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 34 posts

05-17-2015 8:26 AM

All I'm gonna say is I had women noticing me in a gymboree store one even licked her lips while winking at me, people let me cut the line at Starbucks without saying a word during lunch rush and I felt like Clint Eastwood Jason Statham and old school val Kilmer before the weight gain and tumor wearing 2 drops of api from a sample bottle earlier this week covered with fendi 2 cologne. It was Xyxgun Bomb bang bang boom boom
05-17-2015 8:26 AM

Sylvian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

06-01-2015 6:50 PM

Does anyone who has tried both Ascend and API have something to add to this comparison?

I'm looking for a status oil product that I can wear as standalone and also steer with sprays, for both work and leisure.

Thank you.
06-01-2015 6:50 PM
flacowww
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 34 posts

06-02-2015 9:53 AM

I had a sample of Api and I absolutely love it I referred to it as instant 80s action hero lol. It made me feel like Clint Eastwood val Kilmer and John Rambo all in one. I felt like I could take someone out with a thumbtac and rubber band navy seal style if they just looked at me the wrong way lmao. It was recommended to me by ecksentra to give it a shot with some xsr37. Here's what he said .. "Try APi with 12.5mcg XSR37 - *much* better than the base mix, IMO. The attraction rips apart APi on its own. The mix is more flexible, but less edgy (in a good way). Until I tried XSR37 with A314Rev32, this was my favorite alpha combo ever - more James Bond than anything. Don't mistake me - APi is a great mix. Many say it's more attractive than A314, but I find it's really just less intimidating, making targets more likely to act on that attraction. XSR37 just rounds out the edges in the best possible way. "
06-02-2015 9:53 AM
Thanks given by Sylvian
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 14 posts

06-02-2015 11:02 AM

well

i've wearing Ascend with cops + Xist for the past 3 months

usually i wear one drop + two drops of xist,

big points:

one employee told me that i should be in other job than IT, i told him like what he said u should be a lawyer lol something has to do with the LAW, i told him why, he said because i seem like authoritarian and have a good memory, well this is true when i wear ascend with cops at one drop, it make very very focus and i can remember little things we did at work even for the past 3 months, one other employee told me how the hell i attract most of women at work, they stare at me most of time, 4 other guys employee, want to hang out with me to clubbing or bars to get girls they see me as guy who can attract any woman, but i can see some intimidation from other guys, they just don't approach me they keep away...

so this is the image that i project at work, attractive authoritarian man.

two drops of ascend make me overpower i get angry easily.

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, Desire me, PSE, A1, Exotica*
Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
LAL: Wolf, AV*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102.
*:Samples
06-02-2015 11:02 AM
Thanks given by Sylvian, SeekingSuccess, DssMaster
Sylvian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

06-02-2015 3:14 PM

(06-02-2015 11:02 AM)AMANKIND Wrote:  well

i've wearing Ascend with cops + Xist for the past 3 months

usually i wear one drop + two drops of xist,

big points:

one employee told me that i should be in other job than IT, i told him like what he said u should be a lawyer lol something has to do with the LAW, i told him why, he said because i seem like authoritarian and have a good memory, well this is true when i wear ascend with cops at one drop, it make very very focus and i can remember little things we did at work even for the past 3 months, one other employee told me how the hell i attract most of women at work, they stare at me most of time, 4 other guys employee, want to hang out with me to clubbing or bars to get girls they see me as guy who can attract any woman, but i can see some intimidation from other guys, they just don't approach me they keep away...

so this is the image that i project at work, attractive authoritarian man.

two drops of ascend make me overpower i get angry easily.

This could be a description of Ascend standalone. What do you think the Xist is giving the combo?

I nearly used up a sample of unscented Ascend w/cops over the course of 2-3 days and I am very impressed. It helped me realize that I've been looking in the wrong direction with sexuals, etc.

But I have two reservations re Ascend. Firstly, it also made me a little irritable. To be precise, less forgiving of others' ineptitude and inefficiency. And when you're on the ball as I am with Ascend, it's common for everyone else to be trailing.
Secondly, after you've achieved your objective with a particular target, the cops can be an issue. You might need to change your signature, the very mix that fuelled your success.

As for Ascend without cops, I'm not interested. I may be wrong, but I regard it as an incomplete mix.

The reasons above are why I'm looking at status PXS alternatives to Ascend, like API. Exotica seems to also fit the bill, but I it's spray only.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 3:15 PM by Sylvian.)
06-02-2015 3:14 PM

AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 14 posts

06-02-2015 3:50 PM

(06-02-2015 3:14 PM)Sylvian Wrote:  This could be a description of Ascend standalone. What do you think the Xist is giving the combo?

I nearly used up a sample of unscented Ascend w/cops over the course of 2-3 days and I am very impressed. It helped me realize that I've been looking in the wrong direction with sexuals, etc.

But I have two reservations re Ascend. Firstly, it also made me a little irritable. To be precise, less forgiving of others' ineptitude and inefficiency. And when you're on the ball as I am with Ascend, it's common for everyone else to be trailing.
Secondly, after you've achieved your objective with a particular target, the cops can be an issue. You might need to change your signature, the very mix that fuelled your success.

As for Ascend without cops, I'm not interested. I may be wrong, but I regard it as an incomplete mix.

The reasons above are why I'm looking at status PXS alternatives to Ascend, like API. Exotica seems to also fit the bill, but I it's spray only.

i confirm what u've just said about less forgiving it make also the same, Xist giving the Combo the imprinting side when i use xist with ascend i see attraction even in younger girls 22-26 i know thats not younger but where i work women are like mid 30 and 40 so when i use ascend alone still attract older ones but when i combine with Xist i attract younger ones.

i decided not wearing mones for 4 days at work just to see the imprinting side, and i can see that imprinting is definitely there, no mones women still attracted, dilated pupils, staring, blushin...

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, Desire me, PSE, A1, Exotica*
Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
LAL: Wolf, AV*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102.
*:Samples
06-02-2015 3:50 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster
Sylvian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

06-02-2015 4:49 PM

(06-02-2015 3:50 PM)AMANKIND Wrote:  ...when i use ascend alone still attract older ones but when i combine with Xist i attract younger ones.

I'd say a very good reason to add Xist to Ascend -or vice versa.
06-02-2015 4:49 PM

Share This Thread