Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ascend+XSP75
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 24 posts

Ascend+XSP75
12-19-2015 5:45 AM

Has anybody tried this combo yet?

I have been experimenting with status products lately and while putting in a order for XSP75 and a few other products from PheroXS I was sent a Ascend (with cops) spray sample. I also have a bottle of Aventus that I hadn't used at all and wanted to finally wear.

So I tried to put together something good to pair with the Aventus scent and decided on 4 sprays of Ascend (with cops) sample bottle and 1 spray of XSP75@2mcg. While at work I noticed a lot of females who normally don't bother to make eye contact with me did and when they did they seemed mystified. Males seemed to leave me alone but weren't too distant, were quick to open up when I spoke to them, and were more eager to listen to what I had to say.

Self effects are amazing after the first 1-2 hours, just a smooth type of confidence, not enough to get you in trouble but just enough to let you proceed with actions or words you'd probably waste time second guessing.

I've tried everything from Wolf, Corpo, A314 royale, to Titan. Titan was good btw it's just too power mongering for me. So far I feel Ascend+XSP75 has to be the best work mix for me. Does anyone else have experience with this combo?

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2015 6:45 AM by Lucent.)
12-19-2015 5:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Nicksw, kalpan56, kingtut savage, dorfmeister

Share This Thread