Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ascend - Hit or Miss
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Ascend - Hit or Miss
04-14-2017 10:36 PM

Hey Guys!

Haven't been on here for a while. I have been taking the journey on using pheromones on my own. But I'm back & need some assistance.

I have been using A314. Loved it! I know what it does & how to use it. I recently ran out & start using Ascend oil I have sitting in my stash. I thought what the heck. Might as well finish it up.

Anyways, Ascend seems to be a hit or miss for me.

Effects on others:
- Intimidated
- Distant
- Can seem to find that respect or sexual tensions from others.

Effects on me:
- Anxiety
- Timid
- No self esteem
- Paranoia

When it does hit:
- People stick around
- Talk more
- Mild respect

So on some days, I get weird effects on Ascend.

Need some insight. After I finish Ascend, not sure if I want to buy another bottle or not.

I use 1-2 drops on neck

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2017 10:37 PM by Shadowx117.)
04-14-2017 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Ascend - Hit or Miss
04-14-2017 10:57 PM

I would try the spray version before making a final judgement.

PXS oils can be wildly unreliable for some mixes IMO.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-14-2017 10:57 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2017 2:02 AM

You are overdosing on Ascend. Try to use half a drop. You can mix it with DPG to dilute the mix. It is very strong. You are facing a typical overdose response.
04-15-2017 2:02 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2017 2:05 AM

And as crazy as this might sound, I found Captain from Pheromone Treasures to be everything Ascend is and then some!
04-15-2017 2:05 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2017 2:48 AM

HI,

I got my ACE pack in sprays.

I have been using Ascend 2 sprays on sides of neck just under each ear on certain days in the morning.

Truth be told, I haven't noticed anything blatant either positive or negative, however I may have missed subtle hits. Maybe, I got a bad batch.

With all the chatter on the forum about Ascend, I was expecting at least some intimidation. Gotta give it more time I guess.
04-15-2017 2:48 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2017 5:05 PM

(04-15-2017 2:48 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  HI,

I got my ACE pack in sprays.

I have been using Ascend 2 sprays on sides of neck just under each ear on certain days in the morning.

Truth be told, I haven't noticed anything blatant either positive or negative, however I may have missed subtle hits. Maybe, I got a bad batch.

With all the chatter on the forum about Ascend, I was expecting at least some intimidation. Gotta give it more time I guess.

Oh man, Ascend is very apparent. Wonder if you got a bad batch! Also ascend vs captain. I'm stymied in every way Ascend kicks Captains ass for me. Maybe I got a super good batch.

I'm starting to wonder about testers vs full buys. I'm not going to name brands, but I got one tester and its effects were awesome (10 times) so I bought a bottle and it has largely paled. it feels like 1/4 the concentration.
04-15-2017 5:05 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-15-2017 6:18 PM

Ascend oil works, but it is subtle. I had ordered the unscented oil with the cops, but what I got was the copless version. At the time I did not know I had received the wrong one, and used it quite a few times. I thought I was smelling the cops out of it since it was unscented and it had this sweet musky smell, but then a few months down the line that's when I noticed I was using the copless version all along, and was quite disappointed. Wrote PXS about it, and they shipped me Ascend oil with cops in it at no charge, since it was their mistake. I requested it in Aventus scent, which smells very nice, although sometimes I wish I had gotten it unscented so I could smell the cops and be able to use different cover scents with it. But it's all good.

While I was testing the copless version (from-2-3 drops around sides of the neck), I did noticed that males I knew acted pretty cool around me, some went as far as to seek validation from me by telling me all these projects they had successfully completed, and also their plans for the near future. Which was quite surprising, since I though all along that it was the cops that was making them act like that around me.

The females I knew, mostly acted pretty cool around me, and some were very respectful around me. A few were hanging around my vicinity, and one particular attractive, but young 20-22 y.o. chick I had just been introduced at my friend's house party, opened me up while I was just sitting in the sofa. It seemed she was interested in knowing more about me, but I did not want to escalate with her.
04-15-2017 6:18 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-15-2017 9:22 PM

I've got Ascend spray in aqua di gio and when I ran it solo, it was a hit and miss for me too. Although I didn't feel ansy.

But when I combined it with cohesion and evolve, it was a hit machine. Even better with core. Credit to theLaw. Smile

I've got the Ascend WITH cops. Hope this helps. Smile
04-15-2017 9:22 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-16-2017 5:45 PM

Ascend (no cops) got me laid 3 nights ago, with a target who was previously not fully responsive with my usual "lay" combo of BW + Cops + Possess Alpha. But my gf says that I stink when I wear either Ascend or AV, and she sometimes doesn't reach climax. I guess all chicks are wired differently.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-16-2017 5:45 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2017 6:12 PM

love in spain,

did you use spray or oil ascend?
04-16-2017 6:12 PM