Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arsenic stopping by. Catch me up
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Arsenic stopping by. Catch me up
04-29-2019 11:48 PM

Hey guys, it's been awhile. I'm 25 and have a 27yo gf.

I'm looking to try new mones so I'm wondering whats new and good, all the hype, mones worth checking out. The last time I logged in I think was when LAL released a collaboration with a cologne company. I see they dont offer that anymore, what gives?

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for, so I'm open to ideas.
BW is my go to for going out on the town but the downside is that I have to have my act together. If I wear too much or I'm too tired then I can't pull it off so I tend to wear only one drop or less and tend to only wear it on occasions. I think I'd like something thats a bit more friendly and social while maintaining a cool vibe. Evolve is ok but can be a bit too socially buffered (too silly for me sometimes) and something in it makes me pretty lethargic, I think the THDOC or whatever. Its been awhile so I'm not up with the terms like I used to so forgive me ;)

My stash - BW, NA, Nude, DP, Evolve, Ascend, C36, TUSC, Alpha Maschio, and a fucked up glace that I watered down with something and should throw out tbh Smile

Anyways. Drop a comment, let me know what you're into and what's worth trying lately.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019 11:52 PM by Arsenic.)
04-29-2019 11:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Arsenic stopping by. Catch me up
04-30-2019 6:45 AM

Welcome back.
I went away for a while too, I have been back for a month now I think. I have been reading a lot and The Love God (TLG) seems to be the new thing to test, there is a good amount of seniors members that have said it's a very good product, I should receive my order in a week or 2.
04-30-2019 6:45 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-30-2019 7:48 AM

Welcome back. If you want something a bit lighter than BW I recommend AQ. Possess Alpha is another one I think is great and hopefully ideal for your purpose. I'm a fan of AV, but I don't think it's lighter than BW. It's pretty hardcore. You already have a good stash though. C36 is criminally underrated imo. Works for any occasion if you ask me.
04-30-2019 7:48 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 11:58 AM

(04-30-2019 6:45 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Welcome back.
I went away for a while too, I have been back for a month now I think. I have been reading a lot and The Love God (TLG) seems to be the new thing to test, there is a good amount of seniors members that have said it's a very good product, I should receive my order in a week or 2.

Haven't heard of that one, thanks for the mention.

(04-30-2019 7:48 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Welcome back. If you want something a bit lighter than BW I recommend AQ. Possess Alpha is another one I think is great and hopefully ideal for your purpose. I'm a fan of AV, but I don't think it's lighter than BW. It's pretty hardcore. You already have a good stash though. C36 is criminally underrated imo. Works for any occasion if you ask me.

I'm a dummy. In my original post I seemed to think AQ wasn't being offered by LAL. I see thats not actually the case so I had to snag a 6ml of AQ Smile

I used to use AV a lot. Definitely a rockstar vibe. Not really my jam anymore though. I vaguely recall posess alpha being somewhat of an old mix that was more or less replaced by NA.

What have you noticed with C36? I haven;t worn it in awhile. I recall others comparing it to A314.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
04-30-2019 11:58 AM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-30-2019 12:48 PM

PA is way different from NA. It's more in your face, but also pretty friendly. Mainly it's an attraction machine, very good for getting that first spark with little effort. No intimidation either, not like AV.

What I like the most about C36 is the magnetism. It just draws people in. High status, but also good guy vibe. Hits really fast too and feels very normal to wear. Very decent attraction from the ladies as well.

When did you get your AM? The latest NOS version is good if you got a bad bottle.

I'm gonna order some samples soon from aromafero. Casanova from LAL, they say it's AQ's little brother. If Garry created the formula it should be good. I'll also get 6ml's of L2K v1 and v2. Possibly The Hookup. We'll see.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2019 12:49 PM by MacCauley.)
04-30-2019 12:48 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 5:22 PM

(04-30-2019 12:48 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  PA is way different from NA. It's more in your face, but also pretty friendly. Mainly it's an attraction machine, very good for getting that first spark with little effort. No intimidation either, not like AV.

What I like the most about C36 is the magnetism. It just draws people in. High status, but also good guy vibe. Hits really fast too and feels very normal to wear. Very decent attraction from the ladies as well.

When did you get your AM? The latest NOS version is good if you got a bad bottle.

I'm gonna order some samples soon from aromafero. Casanova from LAL, they say it's AQ's little brother. If Garry created the formula it should be good. I'll also get 6ml's of L2K v1 and v2. Possibly The Hookup. We'll see.

Huh ok that does sound like something I might be interested in. Can you talk more about it being in your face? Does this mean it is more polarizing, or the attraction and reactions to it are more blatant than NA? Does it imprint and cause a relationship vibe like NA?

That's cool to hear about C36. I've never gotten attraction from it, just high status businessman type vibe. I got my AM secondhand. I don't really care for the scent and while it does create a sort of crush type vibe it still lacks something. Not good for closing.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
04-30-2019 5:22 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-30-2019 5:56 PM

The two major products that I've used in the last year were:

1. TLG - only 1mg mones per bottle, but does seem to pack a unique punch

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Love-G...mone-Blend

2. Comply from PXS - just started testing this, and so far, it appears to be living up to its name

Cheers!Hi

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-30-2019 5:56 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2019 6:23 PM

(04-30-2019 5:56 PM)theLaw Wrote:  2. Comply from PXS - just started testing this, and so far, it appears to be living up to its name

Cheers!Hi

I've never heard of this one. *heads off to the PSX website* Thanks!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-30-2019 6:23 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

04-30-2019 7:45 PM

(04-30-2019 5:56 PM)theLaw Wrote:  2. Comply from PXS - just started testing this, and so far, it appears to be living up to its name

Thanks for pointing this out. I've been looking into Androstenone free mixes so I'm definitely interested in this one.

I both love and hate secret molecules. Sad

Quote:Each "XS199 Comply" for Unisexy bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer containing: Beta Androstenol, Beta Androstanol, Pregnenolone, Alpha Androstenol with 7 additional exclusive Research/Putative Alternative molecules, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

5.8 mg pheromones per 10 ml bottle with 73 mcg per spray
04-30-2019 7:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2019 7:59 PM

(04-30-2019 7:45 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Thanks for pointing this out. I've been looking into Androstenone free mixes so I'm definitely interested in this one.

I both love and hate secret molecules. Sad

I can relate.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-30-2019 7:59 PM

Share This Thread