Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Arkailija roaming.
arkailija
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

Arkailija roaming.
09-23-2013 2:26 PM

Hello!

Used to go to AD's forum a lot, bought their products; now more of an user PheromoneXS products.

I'm 26, pushing 27 this week. So far pheromones have given me probably easier work place situations, using Cohesion etc., has really calmed down some incidents! I use Ascend as well, both in oil form.
I've bought several fragrances, although I ordered the oils fragranced.

So far it's been maybe two years I've been having some sort of fun with pheromones. Not really into dating or hitting on women, although I've noticed indications of interest at times.

I find pheromones interesting and deciced to join this site. I've noticed other good areas on the forum as well.
I wish all the members a very nice day/evening from chilly Finland!
09-23-2013 2:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, MMM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10793
Thanks received:
7322 thanks in 2490 posts

RE: Arkailija roaming.
09-23-2013 3:56 PM

(09-23-2013 2:26 PM)arkailija Wrote:  Hello!

Used to go to AD's forum a lot, bought their products; now more of an user PheromoneXS products.

I'm 26, pushing 27 this week. So far pheromones have given me probably easier work place situations, using Cohesion etc., has really calmed down some incidents! I use Ascend as well, both in oil form.
I've bought several fragrances, although I ordered the oils fragranced.

So far it's been maybe two years I've been having some sort of fun with pheromones. Not really into dating or hitting on women, although I've noticed indications of interest at times.

I find pheromones interesting and deciced to join this site. I've noticed other good areas on the forum as well.
I wish all the members a very nice day/evening from chilly Finland!

Hi A,

Welcome to the forum. Cohesion works well for me also. Try it with some NA, AV. Best of luck.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
09-23-2013 3:56 PM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1074
Thanks received:
555 thanks in 283 posts

09-23-2013 4:41 PM

HOWDY! Yahoo

Tis such an amazing place! I'm so very sure you're gonna like!!! Victory
09-23-2013 4:41 PM
Thanks given by as33156
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2854
Thanks received:
2056 thanks in 1039 posts

09-27-2013 3:42 PM

Welcome to the forum and Happy hunting Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
09-27-2013 3:42 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3115
Thanks received:
2195 thanks in 816 posts

09-28-2013 11:05 AM

Wishing you a nice day as well Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
09-28-2013 11:05 AM

arkailija
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

10-01-2013 9:27 AM

Thanks for all the welcomes!
I'll consider some of Steve's stuff, but probably something else as well. More than pheromones I should just get off my ass and go out more. Right now pheromones serve me a comfort purpose at work, I've seen some people start getting mad, but then my presence, calmness and Cohesion plus Ascend combo usually smooths things out.

I think I got a legit hit today, as the cashier girl seemed very upbeat when I came in the line. So body languange indication etc.. Just makes my days a bit brighter, even if in the end there wasn't anything, hehe.
10-01-2013 9:27 AM
arkailija
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

01-25-2014 7:44 AM

Just thought I could continue my introduction a little bit, as in listing my pheromone stash and other information.

I ran a steady dosage of 1-2 drops of Cohesion and Ascend for many months. It seemed like a good office combination, giving me a good vibe and making some of the angrier office ladies more chilled. Even with my lack of body languange knowledge, I did make a hit with one probably 35 - 40 year old. Kind of did avoid her for most of the time. Not bad looking, but anyway, I try to keep my workplace areas / sites somewhat neutral. This could change, it remains to be seen.

About other pheromones; I acquired some Core, two bottles in different scents. (Fury and Crash.)
Being said about my body languange skills and overall social "skills", I've yet to grasp the power of many Pheromones. I've stated somewhere that I usually tend to use pheromones for comfort and ease of mind, in that sense they have helped me very well!
Sexual stuff, I have some pheromones in that field and it's an partial idea of course, to please some ladies. But no in the top of my list, really.

OK, let's go for the list!

SteveO's products:

Cohesion oil in Pepper/Nutmeg and FSX.
Ascend in Pepper/Nutmeg. (I had Nobility, but actually used one bottle already! Also used one bottle of Cohesion as well.)
Taboo unscented 30 ml.
SOB 10 ml in pepper and nutmeg. (Still has a very noticiable scent, need a good cover.)
Bliss 10 ml unscented.
Vibe 10 ml pepper/nutmeg.
Desire Me XS for men. This one has a real ... stench!, but I love it. Really do.
Massage Oil. Really nice oil, if you have someone or several in your life and like to give massages, this stuff is great! Get the bigger bottle and receive the warming agent, that's also kick ass!
Samples of Odyssey, XiST, Flirt, Evolve oil and Domination Oil.

So, yeah, bought a lot of Steve's products, I think I started with Ascend and Cohesion + massage oil.

LAL

SXD-9 Gel
Dirty Primitive oil
MAX T-150 stick
Samples of Wolf and Possess.

Androtics

These were the first pheromone products I got into. Actually did spend some time on Pherotalk. All products bought before the crazy rise in the prices, actually Steve sold me the big package of Shine, Openness, Honesty and A314, was nice talking to him.

Turn up the heat 30 ml
Ammo 30 ml
Instant Openness 30 ml
Instant Honesty 30 ml
To-go of Instant Jerk and Turn Up The Heat

I did use up one A314, I don't know what revision. Older one anyway. One I had used a bit but gave it to my sister, telling her to use just one drop etc., and that what it might do / what might be expected. Also gave her my Instant Shine explaining the product a bit. (I tore of the labels though, I hope I'm not too bad of a person.)

And last but not least; thundr

Core in Crash and Fury.

I'm about to receive some Wingman Blue Label next week probably. (Postal service in Finland is in a bad situation, I thought I could have received my package yesterday, but oh well.)

So, that's my list.
I also have a selection of fragrances, I could list those as well.

Halston Z-14 and 1-12
Red by Giorgio Beverly Hills, Giorgio for men (intense pathcouli, very polarizing I think)
Ikon by Zirh
Nude by Bijan
Trussardi Uomo (2011 version)
Molinard Vanilla Marine (nice scent for men and women, caramel and vanilla)
M.de Bourbon by Marina De Bourbon
Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit

What a listing post. All those fragrances were quite cheap, but for example Zirh Ikon reminded my Platinum Ègoïste which I used to wear when I was a teen. (I read that one artist that I liked used this scent, it's a very nice scent. I liked it better than Ègoïste.)

I've been thinking about my signature scent, but truth is, I go by a feeling and some days a certain fragrance feels better for me.

I just noticed, in my introduction I only stated my age.
My stature is just 5"7 or so, slightly "bulking" bodybuild I'd say. (Yeah yeah, I have some fat I could lose.)
Brownish curly hair, green eyes, strong dark eyebrows and now rocking a Van Dyke esque beard.
Complexion is quite fair, I don't tan very well.

All in all, I enjoy pheromone usage and see them as nice tools to enhance certain spirits.

Wishing you all great Winter season, finally we have snow here in Finland!
01-25-2014 7:44 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 94
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 73 posts

02-04-2014 2:44 PM

(02-04-2014 2:33 PM)arkailija Wrote:  (All mentioned in my introductory post, which hasn't had visitors, boohoo!)

Ok, I'm here....nice read popcorn .....this is a BUMP Big Grin

“Here I am. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
02-04-2014 2:44 PM
arkailija
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

02-04-2014 3:34 PM

(02-04-2014 2:56 PM)Smelt_Funny Wrote:  Saw you had Core and 69....I've been waiting for someone to give a good hit review on that combo, go give it the one two punch for us old farts Training1 maybe add a little bit of flirt if you have it

Thanks for the bump!
And I quoted you from the other thread. That combo shall be tested, but I am not the best test subject, very poor game, mones for mostly own comfort and good vibes at work.

And yes, I do have spray sample of Flirt. I remember Pago stating beautifying effects of SXD-9, I hope it does carry, my skin has been really irritated lately. Could be the stress that's in the background. Or the lack of stress of stress, ehh. (Seriously, new job and very hazy workaround.)

Catch you all later; maybe I'll do a journal someday ...
02-04-2014 3:34 PM

Share This Thread