Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Are you addicted to mones?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you addicted to mones?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1854
Thanks received:
1940 thanks in 1053 posts

RE: Are you addicted to mones?
07-06-2016 3:04 AM

I used to feel naked without mones but now that I only wear them 1-2 x week max I don't feel so. However, I feel I have to have something on when dealing with 9's and 10's.. I feel cologne is at least a good start.

However, as of 8 months ago, I am now seeing results even in 9's and 10's without mones or colognes so you could say I am getting more addicted to fashion, fitness, nutrition, and game (Phone, text, conversation, and flirting skills) . Also it doesn't hurt that I now started a much better job and am making a lot more money to improve myself. Smile

Mones still help even under these circumstances.. But I'm seeing their true potential now that I have all these other things in place. And their true potential isn't more than 10%.

Those who do nothing but buy mones looking for the magic Gilroy need to work on restructuring their life instead.

This is what I have done.. My goal is to eventually have success with these 9's and 10's without mones at all and eventually quit the hobby, knowing I TRANSFORMED myself and don't need to rely on chemicals like mones, alcohol, etc to date beautiful women.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 3:40 AM by dsouza.)
07-06-2016 3:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by V-nice, hashishattraction, BigDickBandit420
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1241
Thanks received:
1418 thanks in 544 posts

07-06-2016 4:59 AM

A few of us have been saying this. I never agreed with taking mones strictly for antidepressants, self confidence, or anxiety disorder. That's just me.

I always felt that certain issues that some users have/had, needed to be addressed, and mones weren't the fix.

You have to work on yourself. I've said before, mones are just the icing on the cake...the cake being you.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
07-06-2016 4:59 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, hashishattraction
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
133 thanks in 79 posts

07-06-2016 5:13 PM

I am hooked on testing and primal effects.

By that, I am curious about steering folks out of their comfort zones but also I enjoy all the funny ways we can be unconsciously and consciously influenced by scents, body language, and linguistics.

I enjoy, for instance, watching a woman unconsciously touch herself, or expose her breasts or even assume lordosis without even knowing it. I also enjoying spinning up parties and shutting down challengers. The pheromones have made these things a bit easier. Life is short and if these things do accelerate interactions or influence directions, they're worth it.

I try to dry out every few days - go cold for 3 days or so when I am testing.

If I wasn't testing, I pretty much only used the mones in high-influence situations probably only once a month tops or to escalate to sex faster. I would estimate that they've allowed me to get laid twice as frequently as without. When I wanted to. I'd say I was at 4-6 times a month before and now I'm at 8-12, more if I wanted it. I really only want it maybe every other day tops. 14 times a month would probably be a great spot. The number is the same whether I am single with ONS or coupled up. Seems to be about the same.

They've helped my business life at key times. What price do you put on that? Can you live with less of a promotion, less sex, sure... but why? My only concern is that anytime you are dealing with hormonal systems, you can not fully know the implications. Can scent accelerate estrogenic cancers? How much of what I put on is Molecule X and binding clogging receptors or introducing toxins? I generally believe that anything powerful enough to hit the reptilian systems in us can probably also cause Pandora like situations...

But to answer the question, I would like to say I am not addicted but I am habituated. Aside from a few amazing experiences, upping your game on all levels (body, mind, spirit) can still bring you the generally same results as pheromones. It simply takes longer. And our time here is really is too short....
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 5:18 PM by Jimmycrack.)
07-06-2016 5:13 PM
Thanks given by Androcles, greengrenade, raikahoken, kalpan56

LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 527
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 167 posts

07-07-2016 5:05 AM

(07-06-2016 4:59 AM)V-nice Wrote:  A few of us have been saying this. I never agreed with taking mones strictly for antidepressants, self confidence, or anxiety disorder. That's just me.

I always felt that certain issues that some users have/had, needed to be addressed, and mones weren't the fix.

You have to work on yourself. I've said before, mones are just the icing on the cake...the cake being you.

A while ago, the use of mones was something which helped me through the darkest experience of my life. I used and abused them, they served their purpose. Now I use them about every other day, as and when the occasion arises. I don't sense anything addictive about the products, and I consider a huge difference between an addiction and a reliance.

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
07-07-2016 5:05 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, kalpan56, kingtut savage
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1685
Thanks received:
2601 thanks in 1209 posts

07-07-2016 6:56 AM

(07-07-2016 5:05 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I don't sense anything addictive about the products, and I consider a huge difference between an addiction and a reliance.

I think you hit the nail on the head for me. I don't consider them an addiction, at least for myself I do rely on pheromones but I can easily go phero free. Things don't flow quite so smoothly when I'm not wearing them but because of the personality changes I've seen when I wear them, I can 'fake it' without them.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
07-07-2016 6:56 AM
Jinzo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

07-07-2016 12:58 PM

(07-07-2016 5:05 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  A while ago, the use of mones was something which helped me through the darkest experience of my life. I used and abused them, they served their purpose. Now I use them about every other day, as and when the occasion arises. I don't sense anything addictive about the products, and I consider a huge difference between an addiction and a reliance.

If you dont mind me asking, would you be able to elaborate and how mones helped you out? Was it anxiety/depression and which mones did you find helped you out the most?

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
07-07-2016 12:58 PM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 527
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 167 posts

07-07-2016 4:00 PM

(07-07-2016 12:58 PM)Jinzo Wrote:  If you dont mind me asking, would you be able to elaborate and how mones helped you out? Was it anxiety/depression and which mones did you find helped you out the most?
I lost my life partner of 12 years, unexpectedly. I took to mones and extreme sport to avoid falling into an abyss. I used Xist, GOA, Celebrity, AV, Ascend, Exotica, SOB and BW. I mixed, used sometimes 8 x the recommended amount. I didn't give a shit about anything, but somehow mones helped get me out of the door every day to fight my way through the grief.
Anxiety and depression weren't allowed into my life and never will be.

"Behind every beautiful single woman, there's a guy who got tired of her bullshit".
07-07-2016 4:00 PM
Thanks given by denis, Spars, Jimmycrack, kalpan56, Jinzo

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 34 posts

07-07-2016 9:25 PM

(07-07-2016 6:56 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I think you hit the nail on the head for me. I don't consider them an addiction, at least for myself I do rely on pheromones but I can easily go phero free. Things don't flow quite so smoothly when I'm not wearing them but because of the personality changes I've seen when I wear them, I can 'fake it' without them.

You guys might have a point
07-07-2016 9:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  the ethical dilemma in using + being addicted to pheromones zingers 34 2,181 06-11-2015 2:14 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  I think I'm addicted to Pheromones! andromun 20 4,331 03-06-2012 4:29 PM
Last Post: gentlmentlemen