Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are unscented mones just as good as scented?
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 128 posts

Are unscented mones just as good as scented?
04-02-2015 12:10 PM

I bought a fair amount of unscented mones with the intention of spraying a cologne I like nearby.

However, I've found this not to be nearly as effective as say one that is already pre-scented. I have wolf for example and the effects with the scent seem to be more noticeable.

Is it in my head or am I not spraying the cologne where it needs to be?
04-02-2015 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 629
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 242 posts

RE: Are unscented mones just as good as scented?
04-02-2015 2:06 PM

(04-02-2015 12:10 PM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  I bought a fair amount of unscented mones with the intention of spraying a cologne I like nearby.

However, I've found this not to be nearly as effective as say one that is already pre-scented. I have wolf for example and the effects with the scent seem to be more noticeable.

Do you have wolf unscented to compare it to? Otherwise you have no way of telling based on two products
04-02-2015 2:06 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 783
Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 719 posts

04-02-2015 2:25 PM

(04-02-2015 12:10 PM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  I bought a fair amount of unscented mones with the intention of spraying a cologne I like nearby.

At least in my experience, which may differ from others experiences the scented Pheromones perform better.

I've tried unscented products, then covered them with a cologne nearby and then combined a scent with the Pheromones. The scent and phero in the same bottle combo repeatedly works better for me than the scent by the Pheromones or the unscented Pheromones. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell you otherwise. Sarcastic

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-02-2015 2:25 PM
koenma
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 13 posts

04-09-2015 3:00 AM

In relation to the mone scent question....

I finally got my first negative reaction from wearing mones. I gave my visiting mother a hug and she said i smelled like piss.

I was wearing l2k v1 L&S scent, a scent that I loooove by the way. I've been wearing l2k since late last year and never have I ever smelled the l2k scent as piss.

One variable to consider though was I just finished my 2-hour boxing training. So am not sure if my natural none contributed to "piss" like smell.

But then again when I let her smell my wrist (app point) to confirm if it was indeed l2k causing the foul odor and she replied "Yep, that's the reeking smell."

So my questions are:

1. How come the L2k L&S scent smell so good to me and not for others? What causes the difference? How can this be avoided/solved?

2. If a girl happens to find the scent like piss, does this mean the mone (not just l2k) will lose its purpose/effect (attract women), since she is repulsed by the scent?

One thing for sure though, how one smell mone could differ to another person. To think, l2k is not even high none mone. If I wore New Pheromone Additive without cover it could have been way worse.
04-09-2015 3:00 AM
ak4d4
BRUTALITY

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 151
Thanks received:
156 thanks in 108 posts

04-09-2015 8:04 AM

Yo Snoop,

Do you combine it with actual cologne on the bottle or do you use the scents from the vendors? Also what about the oil base mones?

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 8:12 AM by ak4d4.)
04-09-2015 8:04 AM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 719 posts

04-09-2015 9:14 AM

(04-09-2015 8:04 AM)ak4d4 Wrote:  Yo Snoop,

Do you combine it with actual cologne on the bottle or do you use the scents from the vendors? Also what about the oil base mones?

I have always combined oil (or DPG) based scents with my Pheromones. I haven't tried an alcohol based scent in a phero blend. If I'm using oil based Pheromones, I have to be more careful because just about all oil based Pheromones are actually DPG. Not all scents are in DPG. Some are in different essential oils and they don't always blend well with DPG.

The oils from The Fragrance Shop don't necessarily play well with DPG based Pheromones. They do play well with alcohol sprays, however. If you combine an oil based scent with a DPG phero it might not mix and you'll get a layer of scent and a layer of Pheromones requiring you to shake the hell out of the bottle every time you use it. I generally use the scents from Love Potion because they are DPG and will blend with every phero blend I've tried. How's that for a complicated answer?

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-09-2015 9:14 AM
Thanks given by ak4d4, ShadowX114, phero hacker, moe
ak4d4
BRUTALITY

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 151
Thanks received:
156 thanks in 108 posts

04-09-2015 11:36 AM

(04-09-2015 9:14 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I have always combined oil (or DPG) based scents with my Pheromones. I haven't tried an alcohol based scent in a phero blend. If I'm using oil based Pheromones, I have to be more careful because just about all oil based Pheromones are actually DPG. Not all scents are in DPG. Some are in different essential oils and they don't always blend well with DPG.

The oils from The Fragrance Shop don't necessarily play well with DPG based Pheromones. They do play well with alcohol sprays, however. If you combine an oil based scent with a DPG phero it might not mix and you'll get a layer of scent and a layer of Pheromones requiring you to shake the hell out of the bottle every time you use it. I generally use the scents from Love Potion because they are DPG and will blend with every phero blend I've tried. How's that for a complicated answer?
Dash1
Packed to the brim but informing as usual. Thanks!

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
04-09-2015 11:36 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 19 posts

04-09-2015 12:40 PM

(04-09-2015 3:00 AM)koenma Wrote:  In relation to the mone scent question....

I finally got my first negative reaction from wearing mones. I gave my visiting mother a hug and she said i smelled like piss.

I was wearing l2k v1 L&S scent, a scent that I loooove by the way. I've been wearing l2k since late last year and never have I ever smelled the l2k scent as piss.

One variable to consider though was I just finished my 2-hour boxing training. So am not sure if my natural none contributed to "piss" like smell.

But then again when I let her smell my wrist (app point) to confirm if it was indeed l2k causing the foul odor and she replied "Yep, that's the reeking smell."

So my questions are:

1. How come the L2k L&S scent smell so good to me and not for others? What causes the difference? How can this be avoided/solved?

2. If a girl happens to find the scent like piss, does this mean the mone (not just l2k) will lose its purpose/effect (attract women), since she is repulsed by the scent?

One thing for sure though, how one smell mone could differ to another person. To think, l2k is not even high none mone. If I wore New Pheromone Additive without cover it could have been way worse.

That's because some people could detect mones smell. My sister is one of them. She finds Cohesion, AV and Ammo smell like urine. For me, cohesion smells like pure alcohol (or maybe vodka) , AV smells kinda nice and unique (it's unscented).
One night, I sprayed Cohesion in my room and after few minutes, I passed by her within 3-4 feet and she told me I can't leave the house smelling like that. She suggested that I throw this "cologne". When I asked my brother and mother to smell the bottle (my cohesion is unlabeled) , they both told me it smells alcohol, not piss. Yet, they still said that there are nicer colognes out there and wondered why I would pick this one up.

To conclude, some (or few people) can pass through the cover scent and smell the mones.

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo (all unscented), L2K V1 L&S scent
Androtics: Ammo, P75 (2.5mcg), Molecule C (togo, 2.5mcg, neroli) & Molecule C (10mcg/spray, FF20 scent)
Apex: Core (Fury Scent)
LAL: AV, NA (sample), Wolf, MAX T, A1
PXS: Cohesion, Connections, Odyssey, Evolve oil, Flirt, Bliss
04-09-2015 12:40 PM
Thanks given by Riverce, koenma
moe
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 777
Thanks received:
470 thanks in 285 posts

04-10-2015 3:11 AM

Thanks for that info Snoop

So to summarize if I got it correctly

Oil fragrances will mix best with alcohol based mones
DPG fragrances will mix well with pretty much every mone.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss

Liquid Alchemy Labs:
Nude Alpha, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive

Alpha Dreams:
Alfa Maschio

Apex Pheromones:
Core

Androtics Direct:
P130, TAC

A1

Journal: Moe++

04-10-2015 3:11 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, ak4d4

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 719 posts

04-10-2015 6:55 AM

(04-10-2015 3:11 AM)moe Wrote:  Thanks for that info Snoop

So to summarize if I got it correctly

Oil fragrances will mix best with alcohol based mones
DPG fragrances will mix well with pretty much every mone.

M.

Exactly!

04-10-2015 6:55 AM
Thanks given by moe

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  scented vs unscented Vinzanity 12 701 04-09-2015 8:21 AM
Last Post: phero hacker
  Experts - How to scent your unscented mones? ShadowX114 6 214 04-08-2015 5:18 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  which mones are good for walk by? mikester714 9 762 01-04-2015 9:38 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded
  Scented or Unscented? Deshet 15 712 09-16-2014 3:26 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Unscented Mones Joedude69 0 141 08-04-2014 4:11 PM
Last Post: Joedude69