Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Are these guys just out of their minds?
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

Are these guys just out of their minds?
05-17-2011 12:34 PM

Every time I stop by the AD forum I find more reasons to think they're nuts.

In , JS replies to a request for a sampler pack of their fragrances:

Quote:It takes a lot of resources to just make regular product. Putting together sample packs just wouldn't be a good use of our time.

It's like they don't want to sell products over there.
05-17-2011 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 164 posts

RE: Are these guys just out of their minds?
05-17-2011 12:52 PM

I hear you dbot.

I really don't appreciate some of their replies with regards to the removal of 4x strength of some of the products either.
05-17-2011 12:52 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

05-17-2011 1:46 PM

Hmm I just love that guy JS. I don't want to bitch but from a psychological point of view its an interesting phenomena. When you are surrounded by 'fan boys' and posters who re-affirm the belief that AD and it's people can do no wrong you can say any old tosh and they will believe you regardless.

I've always been interested in group psychology, ever seen the 100 man pranks in Japan? That too really highlights just how conditioned we are to reacting in alignment with the prevailing/surrounding reactions of others (i.e. society).

I was reading your Mad Tater thread dbot, seemed like good old JS is severely concerned about the concentrations of the products you are using, shame you didn't use AD's home brew as it's the only certified safe product for mones in the universe.
05-17-2011 1:46 PM
Thanks given by dbot
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

05-17-2011 1:49 PM

Yeah that was cracking me up. He wants me to be all concerned because I don't know exactly where the stuff came from. Since we're colleagues and all.

The shit I get from them, I don't even get to know WHAT it is, much less where it came from. But I'm supposed to believe they have the really good, pure stuff. Cause he told me so.

Why with his good word and $4, I can go and get myself a Frappucino.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2011 1:53 PM by dbot.)
05-17-2011 1:49 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, Rattlesnake, AlternativeGirl
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

05-17-2011 2:24 PM

(05-17-2011 12:34 PM)dbot Wrote:  Every time I stop by the AD forum I find more reasons to think they're nuts.

Nope... they want to sell those things that throws off the most money ...

and this means ... their consumer line ...

i have the suspicion that they have other customers that buy in large lots and maybe there are some customers that can pay a lot more for really good stuff ....
if all the testing results do not run into products they sell ... where do they go ?

Ahmmm and i'm really amused about all the things they tell us that sound like fairy tells ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
05-17-2011 2:24 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, JohnnyHard

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1817
Thanks received:
4738 thanks in 1962 posts

05-17-2011 2:29 PM

Boy you guys better hope Wildflower doesn't happen to come back around, cause he'd be all upset about how Androtics is being bashed again, and would run back to tell Jasmine. Sarcastic

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-17-2011 2:29 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 207 posts

05-17-2011 3:45 PM

Remember, they are a research forum, they're not in business to make money. lol.

(05-17-2011 12:34 PM)dbot Wrote:  Every time I stop by the AD forum I find more reasons to think they're nuts.

05-17-2011 3:45 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1512 thanks in 511 posts

05-17-2011 7:42 PM

(05-17-2011 12:52 PM)mengster Wrote:  I hear you dbot.

I really don't appreciate some of their replies with regards to the removal of 4x strength of some of the products either.

Removal of the 4X was about the soundest business move I have personally witnessed. You just can't sell something at 4X when you barely have enough supplies to make 1 and 2 X. From that standpoint it made a lot of sense.

These rolling blackouts are questionable though, even to me! I've been told that AD uses a lab in the US and that every other lab in the world are evil manipulators bent on poisoning us. Sorry but I don't believe that either. Sure I drank some of the cool-aid for a while too, but seriously a lot of it doesn't make sense to me, but I still have a job to do.

We used to sell an Instant Shine pack that had all cover scents in it. To be fair though, it didn't really sell a whole lot, but the way I see it, why not just make a bunch and put them in the store anyway? EVENTUALLY they will sell. The problem arises when the paranoia of people overcomes logic. If your mantra is that everyone else in the world is evil and bad that's exactly what you attract into your life.

There are ways to handle MX's and the likes. Anything that isn't a consumer line should be non-refundable. Those fucking to go's are the cheapest possible products you can buy. When I read about the quality steps taken I shake my head in disbelief. When you buy absolute crap you need to expect them to leak. They are actually a bit expensive, but at 5 mL they make up a majority of income from a business perspective. When you can sell a 5 mL (1/6th) for about 33% (1/3) why bother?

I have a very simple, easy solution actually. Put each to go or pack in sealed shrink wrap bag. If it leaked on the way send it back for a refund, but if you open it, well its yours. I have tested the concept with my massage oils I'll be selling in my store very soon. Works like a charm and seriously doesn't take no time at all.

For the pheromones I use in my massage oils...I get them from one of the nicest guys I have ever met in the mone industry who makes a lot of mixes for lots of companiesDiablo So yeah my Erotic Body Massage Oil with Pheromones uses evil pheromones that will boil your skin off. Except that I am applying for a patent for the unique delivery system I invented. Anyway, just thought I'd drop in and say helloHeart

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
05-17-2011 7:42 PM
Thanks given by dbot, mark-in-dallas, kmacc45, baant, AlternativeGirl, TheBoogieMan
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

05-17-2011 7:58 PM

Nice to see you around here, Steve! And nice to hear you aren't totally stoned on the kool aid Smile

There are some crazy lines of BS coming out of AD these days; I'm not sure what to think about it. It's tough for me to believe a lot of people seem to buy it no matter how off the wall it gets. They can't get enough nols? Hell, I can get all the nols I want, and I'm not even in the pheromone business! Hunter

Not only that, but I can get 10mgs of nols for less than half of what they're selling 1x socials for, which amount to what? 2.5mg of mones per bottle? Yeah, they're taking a big hit on those.

I'll have to pop over to that new store of yours and see what Steve-O is cookin...
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2011 8:25 PM by dbot.)
05-17-2011 7:58 PM

The No Name Guy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-17-2011 8:39 PM

Ok so yeah, I'm the new guy on the block and none of you know me, but maybe, just maybe you do. Big Grin

Just a heads up though, watch for Steve and the new massage oils he's about to start offering on a new website. I've tried them, and you're going to like them!

Oh yeah, and know that I really am brand spanking new here and just a nobody. Big Grin

But, ya all gotta keep your mouths shut about it though, OK?

Gotta watch out for your buddies right?
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2011 8:43 PM by The No Name Guy.)
05-17-2011 8:39 PM

Share This Thread