Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are some pheromones placebos?
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Are some pheromones placebos?
11-02-2018 9:51 AM

Even if they are a placebo but the results are real due to improved confidence and self image does it matter? When it comes to the human mind if you think it works it works. If you think aww this is b@llshit it wont work it probably wont work even if it was real.

Results and statistics can be altered by the slightest unnoticed factor so its hard to go off unless in a scientifically controlled experiment.
11-02-2018 9:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2018 12:20 PM

(11-02-2018 9:51 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Even if they are a placebo but the results are real due to improved confidence and self image does it matter? When it comes to the human mind if you think it works it works. If you think aww this is b@llshit it wont work it probably wont work even if it was real.

Results and statistics can be altered by the slightest unnoticed factor so its hard to go off unless in a scientifically controlled experiment.

The problem with placebos is that its your mind that changes the outcome and influences the result.

If that is the case you can get essential oil and call it a pheromone and receive all the benefits of the placebo effect without spending/ wasting money.

All I can say is thay some product work as specified while others have too much hype behind them without any actual concrete results from the masses.

And yes body chemistry and other factors matter but some stories are blown out of proportion making the rest of us wonder if that is a product we should try as well to achieve the same results.
11-02-2018 12:20 PM

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2018 4:49 PM

There is a great amount of accurate reporting across what is completely subjective. Personally there are several mixes where the hyperbole is astounding. I've come to the conclusion that there could very likely be blatant shills, there could be body chemistry issues, and their could be congruence at play as well as placebo influencing everything.

At the end of that you are left to test each pheromone on its own. I would say a formula for deriving the truth would be the variety of folks reporting, the variety of products, and the extensiveness of dominant voices. Another thing I do is look for guys who suddenly find a new phero and sell off their old collection.

Whenever I've found something that works, the rest of the stuff sits on the shelf. You have to figure too that some of the more experienced guys are not sharing - why level the playing field.

You also have things like whether we are talking topical steriod, neurosteriod, or genuine pheromone.....

And the short answer is yes - I've had at least 3 substances that I believe were just water.

P130 did work for me, albeit weakly. Its effect reminds me of a beta blocker. If you have ever taken beta blockers, you can try to compare.

(11-02-2018 12:20 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  The problem with placebos is that its your mind that changes the outcome and influences the result.

If that is the case you can get essential oil and call it a pheromone and receive all the benefits of the placebo effect without spending/ wasting money.

All I can say is thay some product work as specified while others have too much hype behind them without any actual concrete results from the masses.

And yes body chemistry and other factors matter but some stories are blown out of proportion making the rest of us wonder if that is a product we should try as well to achieve the same results.
11-02-2018 4:49 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-26-2018 8:09 AM

LoL
They are all placebos.
I do not believe any of them work at all.
So i test and see.

Generally those who spend most of the day interacting or negotiating with people notice the difference real quick.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-26-2018 8:09 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-26-2018 4:46 PM

NO, they're not placebos. BUT, they do have self effects, which will change the user's mental processing ability.
11-26-2018 4:46 PM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2018 5:21 AM

I think negative effects like ghosting is proof that pheromones can have an effect. On the positive effects it can probably be a mixture of real effects and placebo.

Placebo is very powerfull.

Long ago i used a pickup method in clubs, where i would stand on a spot where as many as possible could see me.
Then i would imagining that im Brad Pitt or someone like that, i imagined that women were drawned to me, that i didnt have to chase, that im the king of the place.
So after a couple of minutes of this, hit girls was drawned in my proximity, preening, sometimes they opened me, sometimes i was dragged to the dancefloor and so on.
12-18-2018 5:21 AM

Share This Thread