Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aquagen
BigJoe
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Aquagen
11-09-2011 9:01 PM

Amount: 2 full sprays, 1 "spritz" of Aquagen plus 20mcg Androstadienone.
Cover: Hugo Boss

15 minutes after application: I take my son to school I pass by the mothers outside. No reaction.

20+ minutes after application: Subway. A few looks. Not out of the ordinary.

30+ minutes after application. Asian woman in mid 30s. throwing off strong signals of interest. I chit chat with her. She's like a teenage girl. Flirty, Playing with hair. I'm married, but I could have gotten that if I wanted. Yes, I wear my wedding ring, and no - women don't really care these days.

A few other ladies show interest.

Anyhow. A few other ladies show interest. Aquagen is not intimidating at all. The Asian ladies seem to like it - so you guys who are into Asians should look into this.

I go to the office. No obvious hits from people I work with... but I had tons of work so I wasn't really paying much attention.

Here's something interesting - Around 12PM or so, I'm in a meeting, and I start smelling a strong smell that reminds me of a doctor's office / bandaids / and halloween latex masks. But it doesnt last long, and the smell is gone. I don't think anyone else noticed. The Hugo Boss smell is wearing off at this time, since I don't use much. Any idea which particular mone caused this smell? What would cause it to go away as quickly as it came on?

Self effects. I feel more outgoing than normal.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 10:01 PM by BigJoe.)
11-09-2011 9:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Aquagen
11-10-2011 4:17 AM

Very nice report, good to see some Aquagen reports coming in, hoping Chris makes it part of his commercial line up. Smile

Repped
11-10-2011 4:17 AM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-10-2011 6:13 AM

Is your Auguagen scented or unscented?
11-10-2011 6:13 AM
BigJoe
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2011 7:03 AM

Unscented.
11-10-2011 7:03 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

11-13-2011 8:23 PM

Anyone else try the Aquagen? I need some brutally honest reviews of it... The good, the bad, the ugly...
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011 9:22 PM by Alpha Dream.)
11-13-2011 8:23 PM

Onedzguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2011 1:00 AM

Ok Chris. I'll give you what I got in the past 2 days.

Saturday
The package arrive and I got the unscented Aquagen. To my delight I found the bottle filled close to the rim. The first 2 sprays came out as spirts onto my wrist. I rubbed both wrists together and I could smell something that resembles A1. I hit my throat with 1 full spray of Aquagen. So off to work I go. I felt a little up beat but relaxed. I didn't see any reactions from the passengers on the bus. At work, the interactions with customers light hearted and pleasant. Thank goodness, no aggro that day.

At the end of work, I used 1 spray on each side of my neck and used my wrists to spread the Aquagen around my neck. I went to the bus stop and caught the late bus home. I took the last available seat at the back of the bus where a caucasian woman was swaying from side to side trying to stay awake. She was about early 20s and an average blond woman. I sat on her right side while another guy was sitting on left side. In about 5 minutes she fully leaning against me. Soon after that she was fast asleep and her head was resting on my left shoulder. The bus was shaking, swaying from side to side and bouncing as it was traveling it's route. This lady didn't budge for over 20 minutes. She finally woke up after she dropped her cell phone onto the floor of the bus. We looked at each other and I said "Are you ok"? She gave me this groggy look and faced forward. After a while she got off at her stop and I continued on to the transit center.

This stuff has got potential.

Sunday morning meeting.
I transferred some of the Aquagen to spare dropper bottle. I mixed 6 parts Aquagen with 1 part Exceptional For Him cologne. Applied 1 drop to each wrist and 1 drop behind each ear while swiping downward. (4 drops). At the meeting, a Latina woman and a Italian/Chinese mix woman (both early 20s) started fidgeting in there seats. I didn't see any other reactions from the other women nearby. Interaction with other people was normal. After the meeting I took the bus home. Too sleepy to notice people's reactions. I got home and washed up to take a long nap.

Sunday evening at Starbucks - right now!
Before coming here, I did the same application plus 1 drop swiped behind the neck. 5 drops total. I got my coffee and sat at a table next to a Caucasian woman - mid 20s. She started flipping her hair and rubbing the back of her neck like crazy. Occasionally I would see nearby women do the same but more subdued.

And tomorrow is another day.

ODG
11-14-2011 1:00 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-14-2011 2:17 AM

(11-14-2011 1:00 AM)Onedzguy Wrote:  Ok Chris. I'll give you what I got in the past 2 days.

Saturday
The package arrive and I got the unscented Aquagen. To my delight I found the bottle filled close to the rim. The first 2 sprays came out as spirts onto my wrist. I rubbed both wrists together and I could smell something that resembles Androstadienone . I hit my throat with 1 full spray of Aquagen. So off to work I go. I felt a little up beat but relaxed. I didn't see any reactions from the passengers on the bus. At work, the interactions with customers light hearted and pleasant. Thank goodness, no aggro that day.

At the end of work, I used 1 spray on each side of my neck and used my wrists to spread the Aquagen around my neck. I went to the bus stop and caught the late bus home. I took the last available seat at the back of the bus where a caucasian woman was swaying from side to side trying to stay awake. She was about early 20s and an average blond woman. I sat on her right side while another guy was sitting on left side. In about 5 minutes she fully leaning against me. Soon after that she was fast asleep and her head was resting on my left shoulder. The bus was shaking, swaying from side to side and bouncing as it was traveling it's route. This lady didn't budge for over 20 minutes. She finally woke up after she dropped her cell phone onto the floor of the bus. We looked at each other and I said "Are you ok"? She gave me this groggy look and faced forward. After a while she got off at her stop and I continued on to the transit center.

This stuff has got potential.

Sunday morning meeting.
I transferred some of the Aquagen to spare dropper bottle. I mixed 6 parts Aquagen with 1 part Exceptional For Him cologne. Applied 1 drop to each wrist and 1 drop behind each ear while swiping downward. (4 drops). At the meeting, a Latina woman and a Italian/Chinese mix woman (both early 20s) started fidgeting in there seats. I didn't see any other reactions from the other women nearby. Interaction with other people was normal. After the meeting I took the bus home. Too sleepy to notice people's reactions. I got home and washed up to take a long nap.

Sunday evening at Starbucks - right now!
Before coming here, I did the same application plus 1 drop swiped behind the neck. 5 drops total. I got my coffee and sat at a table next to a Caucasian woman - mid 20s. She started flipping her hair and rubbing the back of her neck like crazy. Occasionally I would see nearby women do the same but more subdued.

And tomorrow is another day.

ODG

Great reporting dude! I will make investing in some of this soon. Alpha Dream fucking Rocks! You got Reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2011 2:17 AM by as33156.)
11-14-2011 2:17 AM
Onedzguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2011 6:17 AM

as13356, thanks. This is the 1st product that I got from AD. I have another coming this week.

Chris, you made it and we're buying it. You now have a growning crowd of customers for Aquagen. What other gems are you hiding?

ODG
11-14-2011 6:17 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-14-2011 8:24 AM

Great report ODG! Repped Smile
11-14-2011 8:24 AM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

03-08-2012 10:01 AM

"Come Talk To Me 2 ------------------------------------
(200 mcg drops x 16 = 3200 mcg)
(3200 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 64 mcg drops)

Alpha-Androsterone ----------------------------------
(200 mcg drops x 4 = 800 mcg)
(800 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 16 mcg drops)

Androstenone ------------------------------
(40 mcg drops x 1 = 40 mcg)
(40 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) =.8 mcg drops)

Androstanone ----------------------------
(40 mcg drops x 3 = 120 mcg)
(120 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 2.4 mcg)

A-1 ----------------------------------------
(120 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 2.4 mcg drops)

DHEAS -------------------------------------
(120 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 2.4 mcg drops)

PA ----------------------------------------- 15 drops

DPG ---------------------------------------- 5 drops

Total --------------------------------------- 50 drops

My version of Aquagen,
Come Talk To Me 2 is 70% Alpha Androstenol, 30% Beta Beta Androstenol. Target was an old girl friend, she had be on the fence about me, because she wanted a commitment that I did want to give. Last Sunday March 4, I went over to her house to watch a DVD. I was wearing a True Love base mix, I caught a lot of last minute LMR, and did everything but work the joy stick.
Last night I mixed this version of Scent of Eros and Aquagen. I say that because the ratios are the same from both products. Went over last night, and about 15 minutes into the DVD we start the (for lack of a better word) heavy petting. Once again the LMR rear's up its ugly head. 15 minutes of lets just be friends and I said to myself " three drops of this mix got me this far, let's do three more dap and see if Moses can part the Red sea again". Come back from bathroom after application and another 15 minutes of heavy, heavy petting, I hear "Got Dam it". I look down into her eyes and she said "I want you so bad, do me". In the famous words of The Cable Guy "Git R done".
Conclusion:
True love was taking me where I didn't want to go (commitment land). Aquagen was just the raw animal lust.
03-08-2012 10:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aquagen suggestions? AManAPlan 1 1,806 08-01-2013 4:16 PM
Last Post: 20 Franc
  L2k v.2 + Aquagen ryusei 11 7,387 02-04-2013 9:47 AM
Last Post: paradigmshift