Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aqua vitea
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Aqua vitea
12-23-2012 10:41 PM

I have been using aqua vitea for over a month now along with a bunch of other products and not only am I impressed with the results of using pheromones I. General, I am very happy with aqua vitea. First off wearing pheromones makes me feel masculine and attractive and causes me to carrymyself with more confidence and swagger. The chemistry at work here is definitely causing changes in the way I see myself and I like the smell of the pheromones. This might sound crass but I feel like I'm marking my territory for sure.

Second, when I first started using pheromones my wife simultaneously told me she didn't like the smell and proceeded to give me more sex than we have had since we first met. This has been going on for weeks and weeks. She used to say I smelled like piss and make fun of me a little but then she couldn't keep her hands off me and has been complimenting me on how I have been taking better care to look nicer etc. I haven't done any thing different except the pheromones. Now she doesn't comment on the smell an more but her labido which was seriously lacking for years and at times has been a bit of an issue, has miraculously returned. No shit..... Kind of awesome. I blame the mones for sure.

Third. With regards to aqua vitea specifically, I find that the smell is very mild and the cover sent that is in it wears off quickly And the smell of the mones can be quite strong so I started using Egyptian musk as a cover over the vitea and the results re fantastic. The vitea really takes cover scents well and the results smell great with a hint of the mones peeking through. I put it on each wrist rub em together and then rub my wrist on my neck a bit.

I am happily married but I have gotten lots of compliments from women since I started using mones like "you're so masculine" and girls acting fluttery around me.

Finally nobody is paying me to say this, I am truly just a happy customer trying to share my experiences hope this helps.

If she bites you did it right.
12-23-2012 10:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

RE: Aqua vitea
12-24-2012 1:45 AM

If it's duration you're after, oil based scents last a lot longer than alcohol based ones.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-24-2012 1:45 AM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-24-2012 4:23 PM

(12-23-2012 10:41 PM)Nicola3 Wrote:  I have been using aqua vitea for over a month now along with a bunch of other products and not only am I impressed with the results of using pheromones I. General, I am very happy with aqua vitea. First off wearing pheromones makes me feel masculine and attractive and causes me to carrymyself with more confidence and swagger. The chemistry at work here is definitely causing changes in the way I see myself and I like the smell of the pheromones. This might sound crass but I feel like I'm marking my territory for sure.

Second, when I first started using pheromones my wife simultaneously told me she didn't like the smell and proceeded to give me more sex than we have had since we first met. This has been going on for weeks and weeks. She used to say I smelled like piss and make fun of me a little but then she couldn't keep her hands off me and has been complimenting me on how I have been taking better care to look nicer etc. I haven't done any thing different except the pheromones. Now she doesn't comment on the smell an more but her labido which was seriously lacking for years and at times has been a bit of an issue, has miraculously returned. No shit..... Kind of awesome. I blame the mones for sure.

Third. With regards to aqua vitea specifically, I find that the smell is very mild and the cover sent that is in it wears off quickly And the smell of the mones can be quite strong so I started using Egyptian musk as a cover over the vitea and the results re fantastic. The vitea really takes cover scents well and the results smell great with a hint of the mones peeking through. I put it on each wrist rub em together and then rub my wrist on my neck a bit.

I am happily married but I have gotten lots of compliments from women since I started using mones like "you're so masculine" and girls acting fluttery around me.

Finally nobody is paying me to say this, I am truly just a happy customer trying to share my experiences hope this helps.

Good to hear
12-24-2012 4:23 PM
el-hombre-del-fuego
Biggie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-25-2012 4:18 PM

(12-24-2012 4:23 PM)SS108 Wrote:  Good to hear

As a fellow AV user new to this, I am feeling more encouraged to pursue the research and experiment process with pheromones.
12-25-2012 4:18 PM
pheromike
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2013 3:16 PM

Hey buddy,

Thats great that you are having a great experience with AV. I also just received AV and the cover scent of AV does't last long and I basically feel like I smell like armpit or cat pee Sad Its bothering me because I feel as people around me can smell that sharp bad armipity smell also.
Have you ever asked other people if they can smell the mones as well? or is it only your wife that can smell the bad smell of mone?
05-20-2013 3:16 PM

MMM

Rep Post

05-20-2013 4:51 PM

(12-23-2012 10:41 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  I put it on each wrist rub em together and then rub my wrist on my neck a bit.

I'd be interested to know how much are you applying to your wrist; and if I may, how old is your wife?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-20-2013 4:51 PM
masterofpuppets
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-28-2013 1:10 AM

I know the OP is months old, but my wife continues to tell me I smell like gasoline/chemicals. I can literally not smell anything, and that goes for my whole collection (LAL and XS products).
She has mostly stopped commenting now (also, some are worse than others to her) as she no doubt recognise the effects. Sometimes she comments that " oh, you're wearing IT again, are you trying to........blah...". Hah
She knows the products, and knows there are different kinds(socials, sexuals, status..).
Socials doesn't seem to bother her smell much, but alphas do. S she has been playing around with socials herself at work. Some fun stories there though.

Just like you, we had more sex, especially when applying aqua vitae, but also Steve's evolve and cohesion. That's not so crazy, I think. What was crazy though was who initiated sex.
Normally 80/20 it's me initiating because I feel like it, or she is dropping small hints. Some women just have a hard time being the one stepping over and escalating physically.

Mostly (tbh haven't worn 'em THAT much) when wearing these (AV, E, C, and so on), it's her initiating - close to 80/20! Not only initiating very vocally, but also physically.

What happens after initiating is also more lustful and engaged. I wrote on here once before I think, how she one of the first times became really submissive, and "just wanted to please her man". Again, it's not completely out of the ordinary, but a) never happened to That degree and b) out of all the times having sex that has happened 1/100 and now just coming together after applying. That was AV btw.
It's a win/win for sure.
05-28-2013 1:10 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

05-28-2013 8:13 AM

This post is a reminder of when I first started using pheromones. Now I can point to a few products that will get me laid with wifey. Av is still great but evolve is almost guaranteed sex if apied Correctly at the right time. This two
Are the bees knees for me And for getting bj's out of nowhere. Av is and probably always be one of the best ever products. It has serious attraction and I have seen it create hardcore fallout at least twice. Literally one girl ended up
Breaking up with her boyfriend over her completely falling for me. Av hits hard and has great diffusion. Personally I use a lot when I use
It. I love the over the top Hits it creates.

Let this thread continue To grow and educate people.

05-28-2013 8:13 AM
islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-28-2013 9:19 AM

(05-28-2013 8:13 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  This post is a reminder of when I first started using pheromones. Now I can point to a few products that will get me laid with wifey. Av is still great but evolve is almost guaranteed sex if apied Correctly at the right time. This two
Are the bees knees for me And for getting bj's out of nowhere. Av is and probably always be one of the best ever products. It has serious attraction and I have seen it create hardcore fallout at least twice. Literally one girl ended up
Breaking up with her boyfriend over her completely falling for me. Av hits hard and has great diffusion. Personally I use a lot when I use
It. I love the over the top Hits it creates.

Let this thread continue To grow and educate people.

so what ur saying is the more u use the better the hits? and how much do you use alpha?
05-28-2013 9:19 AM

alphavitea

Rep Post

05-28-2013 10:23 AM

When I had the roller I used around 15 - 20 inches.

That's probably 4 drops plus

05-28-2013 10:23 AM

Share This Thread