Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aqua Vitae & Persuit
Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 829
Thanks received:
836 thanks in 348 posts

Aqua Vitae & Persuit
03-03-2011 7:13 PM

I've been reading about Persuit and much of what I read seems to be similar to the effects I get with a large dosage of AV.
Given that P7 does not use none and AV describes it as its main product
I'm curious about the differences.
I know there's a few people out there who use both, so any help is appreciated.

ftr I do have FTL but not enough testing yet with mild effects so far.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list and verdict http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...5#pid29805
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 7:14 PM by Pheroman.)
03-03-2011 7:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 312
Thanks received:
320 thanks in 121 posts

RE: Aqua Vitae & Persuit
03-04-2011 6:53 AM

I have used both for a short time. But in two different settings, AV when going out and Pursuit at work, so it can be a little hard to compare.

At some points i think you are right. It looks like both give women a feeling of you being great. Almost as an sort of movie star. It looks like they rate you more attractive to you from both AV and Pursuit.

From Pursuit it looks like women are more relaxed but still find you exciting, chatty and trusting you on a higher level.
From AV it looks like women are more in to you at a sexual level and even forget other men around you and keeping focus on you. Wearing AV once made a women think it was me and her against rest of the world for redicoulus reasons. But AV doesnt always make them that chatty as Pursuit.

If you look for a one night stand, AV seems to be better. If you look for making a big memorable impression, so you can make the hit for a later occasion. Or to build up a relationship during time, Pursuit might be better.

I do not always see hits from AV, maybe just 50-70% of women being exposed. With Pursuit i see hits to almost anyone, maybe 90-95%. But when i get hits from AV, it is a stronger reaction than Pursuit, but more kind of hit you in the face effect, but if i see her the day after, it might be gone. The hits from Pursuit looks to be completely different in that way.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 7:04 AM by Q-Tips.)
03-04-2011 6:53 AM
Coolkat
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-06-2011 12:03 AM

Pursuit might be a bit more social? It might have Androstadienone and/or some nols in it. Girls tend to remember you more with "lighter' products, but if you want to get some attention in clubs, parties, or bars, -none is essential
Where is pursuit from?

(03-04-2011 6:53 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  I have used both for a short time. But in two different settings, AV when going out and Pursuit at work, so it can be a little hard to compare.

At some points i think you are right. It looks like both give women a feeling of you being great. Almost as an sort of movie star. It looks like they rate you more attractive to you from both AV and Pursuit.

From Pursuit it looks like women are more relaxed but still find you exciting, chatty and trusting you on a higher level.
From AV it looks like women are more in to you at a sexual level and even forget other men around you and keeping focus on you. Wearing AV once made a women think it was me and her against rest of the world for redicoulus reasons. But AV doesnt always make them that chatty as Pursuit.

If you look for a one night stand, AV seems to be better. If you look for making a big memorable impression, so you can make the hit for a later occasion. Or to build up a relationship during time, Pursuit might be better.

I do not always see hits from AV, maybe just 50-70% of women being exposed. With Pursuit i see hits to almost anyone, maybe 90-95%. But when i get hits from AV, it is a stronger reaction than Pursuit, but more kind of hit you in the face effect, but if i see her the day after, it might be gone. The hits from Pursuit looks to be completely different in that way.
03-06-2011 12:03 AM
Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 829
Thanks received:
836 thanks in 348 posts

03-06-2011 9:36 AM

Persuit is from Paradise 7

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list and verdict http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...5#pid29805
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
03-06-2011 9:36 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 312
Thanks received:
320 thanks in 121 posts

03-06-2011 4:38 PM

(03-06-2011 12:03 AM)Coolkat Wrote:  Pursuit might be a bit more social? It might have Androstadienone and/or some nols in it. Girls tend to remember you more with "lighter' products, but if you want to get some attention in clubs, parties, or bars, -none is essential
Where is pursuit from?
I havent been able to test out Pursuit at clubs, bars or parties yet. But from the experience i got, i would agree to you. I dont see just that many respons from AV (I would guess about 50-70%) compared to Pursuit (I would guess 90-95%). But the responds i get from AV might be stronger than Pursuit and also more sexual.
03-06-2011 4:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae dosage? Fishdude 7 1,121 12-21-2011 10:36 PM
Last Post: LoveDocta
  I am getting Aqua Vitae.what can I expect? mammoth 16 643 09-22-2011 3:26 PM
Last Post: preck
  Alpha Dream's Glace & Aqua Vitae as33156 40 3,051 07-08-2011 11:26 AM
Last Post: dbot
  Androstadienone - Aqua Vitae - PMS Pheroman 9 1,822 12-31-2010 12:30 AM