Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Approachability
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Approachability
11-03-2009 2:28 PM

Good call, Gone with the Wind, this is a pheromone forum after all and while it's easy to put too much emphasis on the importance of pheromones, it's never good to underestimate them. They DO make a difference in how one is recieved. The difference between a conversation seeming awkward and the same conversation having a natural flow to it is an outstanding example of an effect I've seen from the 'nols.

The Androstenone Discussion
11-03-2009 2:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

11-05-2009 9:38 PM

Thanks guys,

I'm returning to using socials on a regular basis. Looks like I'm putting in an order to androtics soon.

Tay
11-05-2009 9:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-12-2009 8:21 AM

Asset -

Joining in this conversation a little late but all the experts here have hit all the main points. And who can argue with Tisha aobut how to talk to women ... lol. In fact the method she goes into is exactly what I do to meet and talk to people: look for something different, funny, interesting and use that as a basis to start the converstion. A funny comment or quick compliment and say something that requires more than a yes or no answer from the other person. If the conversation is going nowhere you take control and cut it off with a "nice meeting you, yada yada".

And like Renny et al alluded to the right Pheromones can help make the difference between whether the conversation trips along or flows smoothly.

My favorite mix this summer was IG, IH and Instant Shine. Not a drop of 'none. And I posted here as to why and my experiences but I really think a mix like that could do you a world of good. The IG will help you seem a little older and cooler (if that is possible), the Instant Shine keeps it happy and the IH helps people feel connected to you and open up to you.
11-12-2009 8:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread