Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Apparently behind the times
DVRush
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Apparently behind the times
05-06-2019 8:37 AM

New to this forum. Just learned that AndronicsDirect and pherotalk have shut down...

I was going to reup my Shine and Turn Up The Heat now... I am pretty lost... I figured out pretty fast that most of the "Review" sites are less than impartial.

*sigh* guess I must start from scratch and hope that I don't get randomly punched in the face again.
05-06-2019 8:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Apparently behind the times
05-06-2019 9:36 AM

(05-06-2019 8:37 AM)DVRush Wrote:  New to this forum. Just learned that AndronicsDirect and pherotalk have shut down...

I was going to reup my Shine and Turn Up The Heat now... I am pretty lost... I figured out pretty fast that most of the "Review" sites are less than impartial.

*sigh* guess I must start from scratch and hope that I don't get randomly punched in the face again.

Have fun and good luck in your searching. Also, welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great products and companies out there. It's just a matter of finding what really resonates with your personality. If you liked the Androtics products, PheromoneXS is probably the most similar since SteveO came from Androtics before founding his own company. Personally, I'm a fan of Evolve and Bliss from there but like I wrote above, there are a lot of great companies to check out.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-06-2019 9:36 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-06-2019 9:38 AM

Welcome to pherotruth.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-06-2019 9:38 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-06-2019 11:47 AM

A new androtics store opened up:

They have a classic edition of Turn Up The Heat but how do we know it's exactly the same formula as before? My first bottle of Turn Up The Heat many years ago is what sold me on pheromones but with all the changes at androtics how do we know they have the same forumlas? At least a bottle of Turn Up The Heat is still pretty inexpensive.

They have shine too but its obviously not the same because its in oil form and they call it shine V2.

My favorite product these days is Alpha Treasures from pheromone treasures because I normally have bad self effects from Androstenone but of all the Androstenone driven products out there, alpha treasures impacts me the least.
05-06-2019 11:47 AM

DVRush
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2019 1:30 PM

(05-06-2019 9:36 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Have fun and good luck in your searching. Also, welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great products and companies out there. It's just a matter of finding what really resonates with your personality. If you liked the Androtics products, PheromoneXS is probably the most similar since SteveO came from Androtics before founding his own company. Personally, I'm a fan of Evolve and Bliss from there but like I wrote above, there are a lot of great companies to check out.

Thanks,
Hey Snoop can you give me a quick rundown of your love god/Mad scientist mix ( what the effects are, what the current version is , who and how to order it. It intrigued me but it will take me awhile to work through the 187 pages.
05-12-2019 1:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-12-2019 3:23 PM

(05-12-2019 1:30 PM)DVRush Wrote:  Thanks,
Hey Snoop can you give me a quick rundown of your love god/Mad scientist mix ( what the effects are, what the current version is , who and how to order it. It intrigued me but it will take me awhile to work through the 187 pages.

The Love God is the official product offered by LPMP. It's designed more for dating to attract Ms Right... or to rekindle the romance between you and your long term partner. It's (for me) a great daily wear phero that has a some VIP, status, attraction, fallout, etc. It is a very good general use phero even without a specific target in mind. Just put it on, forget you are wearing it, put on a smile and let women come to you.

Edited to add the website- I've included the link for The Love God below. You can either get it scented or unscented, in oil or spray. It's really a matter of your own personal preference. I'd suggest that if you get it scented through LPMP to add a request in the notes to make it lightly scented otherwise the scent strength than be a bit stronger than most guys are comfortable with.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2019 3:25 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-12-2019 3:23 PM

Share This Thread