Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Apollo, Opus, and Other Future Projects
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Apollo, Opus, and Other Future Projects
03-09-2016 12:53 PM

This thread is intended to discuss the mixes I'm currently working on and hope will see commercial availability in the foreseeable future. All discussion of these mixes should be directed here for future reference.

The first, Apollo, is my attempt at reverse-engineering A314. You can take a look at NP17's reports to find out how it stacks up to A314. The mix is primarily intended to emulate aspects of Rev23, though there are still a few new directions I'd like to explore before it sees wider alpha testing. Future changes will take it more in the direction of Royal Oil, combining the use of natural and synthetic pheromones.

Opus is my all-in-one fallout mix revolving around Warren's reverse-engineered P88. I extended this mix in many different directions. As of now, it's the most complex mix (in terms of components, and range of effects) in existence. I've seen so many users combining a ridiculous amount of mixes trying to achieve the fallout effect, often revolving around Nude Alpha, XiSt, and some Androstadienone -containing mix. I designed this mix in part to improve on the parts where these mixes may have come up short. The current version (almost complete) is beibg tested by 3 users right now. We'll see what they have to say on this one.

There are other projects I'm working on, attempting to bring back Pantyscorcher, to emulate aspects of MX297 and MX203. I'll update this thread should anything interesting come up.

I'm not yet a vendor at this point, just to make that clear. The moment I start selling my mixes is the moment that changes. I'm still waiting to hear back from Love-Scent and Stone Labs. Should this not work out, other options will be considered. All of these projects rely on the success of decoding the putatives.

I'm against the use of Androstadienone in general, of EST in male mixes, and Methoxyestratetraenone except in severely limited quantities (1/20th of the lowest dose reported to cause problems in men).

I'm against the use of synthetic aromachemicals as well, though I can understand why others might choose to use them. I do this for those looking to avoid any potential allergens as well as for my general preference for both the smell and aromatherapeutic/pheromonal properties of naturals. In this sense, I'm going in a similar direction to Pheromones or A314 Royal Oil.

Should anyone have any questions, I'm more than willing to answer them.
03-09-2016 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Apo)lo, Opus, and Other Future Projects
03-09-2016 1:18 PM

How did p88 get reversed engineered? According to Ptalk it was a one of a kind batch with unknown impurities. Any attempt to recreate p88 would fail because the impurities would vary from batch to batch.
03-09-2016 1:18 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

03-09-2016 1:22 PM

(03-09-2016 1:18 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  How did p88 get reversed engineered? According to Ptalk it was a one of a kind batch with unknown impurities. Any attempt to recreate p88 would fail because the impurities would vary from batch to batch.

This thread should clear things up. Knowing the exact concentration of P88 is impossible. Replicating its effects is a different matter. This project, rather than P88 itself, is what I based the initial concept on.
03-09-2016 1:22 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-09-2016 1:23 PM

Looking forward in your future projects, sounds interesting. Very curious on your methods in reverse engineering A314.

The Dude abides...
03-09-2016 1:23 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

03-09-2016 1:38 PM

(03-09-2016 1:23 PM)andromun Wrote:  Looking forward in your future projects, sounds interesting. Very curious on your methods in reverse engineering A314.

Intuition. The idea was born long before any testing took place. I had suspicions of the trace components used in Androtics' mkxes. TAK, TAF, P83. In the case of A314, androstenone had already been revealed through old posts on the Love-Scent forum. A trace was all that was needed.

Josiew sent me Steve's attempts at reverse-engineering A314 from many years back. Some of the trace components used there clicked with me instantly. I could see their use in a mix. I left out P74 - in my mind, this component wasn't necessary.

The "commander effect" I was looking for was a combination attempted a few times before. P75 + P80 was determined to create a militaristic effect, heavily intimidating. I thought they were simply using too much. Low doses of each achieved this effect.

I went easy on Androsterone at first, but in the end, ramping up the dose provided just the effects needef. Increasing the TAF helped in its own way. One component I'm still looking for is P85 - should anyone have it, that's themissing piece needed for analysis. With this, I'm convinced I can match or surpass Rev23 - direct comparisons by A314 veterans should confirm this.

There are other components I'm considering, all of which save P85 will act as trace components. I'm hoping to include these components prior to the mix receiving wider alpha testing.

The mix asit stands is a spray. However, I intend to release it initially as an oil. A beta testing phase will be used to determine whether andby how much the concentration needs to be changed with this transition. This will have been my first time formulating an oil product, though I'm confident I can nail down a solid dose.
03-09-2016 1:38 PM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-09-2016 4:47 PM

The Opus mix has certainly peaked my interest. I wouldn't mind testing it out for my current experiment/project Good

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
03-09-2016 4:47 PM
TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-09-2016 6:59 PM

(03-09-2016 4:47 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  The Opus mix has certainly peaked my interest. I wouldn't mind testing it out for my current experiment/project Good

All three of these mixes are on my radar. With your attention to detail, I expect they will exceed the mixes they were inspired by.
03-09-2016 6:59 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-09-2016 8:35 PM

Sounds interesting to me...Can't wait to see what the future holds....
03-09-2016 8:35 PM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

03-09-2016 8:38 PM

Good luck with future testing Ekscentra! I'll keep an ear out for your stuff in the future.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
03-09-2016 8:38 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-09-2016 9:09 PM

I am definitely really looking forward to these becoming products. I like how you are thinking about the scents, too.

Intense.
03-09-2016 9:09 PM

Share This Thread