Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apex products for Direct Selling Job
spicy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Apex products for Direct Selling Job
07-14-2018 5:46 PM

Hello.

I have posted this text also in another thread, but I really think that because of powerfull results it should also have its own thread, so here is my feedback to community for everybody working in direct selling.

****** I really, really, advice and suggest to everybody in direct selling jobs, after 1 year in sales and everyday using mones and testing it for sales purposes, all the time, for 1 year, testing ORBITAL, CORE, C-MUSK and HYPNOTICA, I tried and tested all those products solo few weeks, than combine all of them in many ways and my advice is :

------- Buy ISO-E Super from : CINISLABS or PELL WALL (depends what of shipping costs for your country) and add 15% of ISO-E Super in your Mones, for example : add 1,5ml in 10ml of mones (SPECIAL THANKS TO FORUM VETERANS FOR THIS IDEA, BECAUSE IT REALLY REALLY HELPS FOR DIFFUSION AND THE SMELL IS ACCEPTABLE AND LIKEABLE FOR MOST OF PEOPLE)

And Then Wear :

ORBITAL 2-3 sprays (total) on upper side of hands + (4 x 5cm stripes (total) of C-MUSK on both sides of neck) or (1-2 sprays (total) of CORE) its the Winning Combo and you will do a lot more sales, trust me.

After 4-5h I reapply the same amount on the same app points, and there is no OD and I can work for 9h and be all time surrounded with this powerfull mone aura..... Its not cheap, because the consumption is high, but in sales its worth the money, believe me.

I hope some of you who are in Direct selling will try this and will thanks me for this post, because I believe that not for all, but for many this will reall really help to make more sales in direct sales.

The results from this combo are awesome at least for me.

And I am decided that the best is Orbital + C-musk, but anyway, also Orbital + Core works very well, I just have a feeling that for me is the best Orbital together with C-Musk and for sales purposes, after one year of trying many different options (and those mones which I described in this post are the most popular social mones among users here in forum), That for selling purposes I wont experiment nothing more and I will stick with Orbital and C-Musk and I have a plan to buy in next months bigger stock of these two just in case.

I really hope that this will help people in direct selling.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 6:40 PM by spicy.)
07-14-2018 5:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Apex products for Direct Selling Job
07-15-2018 1:41 AM

Glad it's working so well for you. Just wondering, did you take into account that you improved your sales game over the year? In other words, did you ever go back to other combos for a period of time recently?
07-15-2018 1:41 AM
spicy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2018 3:06 AM

(07-15-2018 1:41 AM)Vinzanity Wrote:  Glad it's working so well for you. Just wondering, did you take into account that you improved your sales game over the year? In other words, did you ever go back to other combos for a period of time recently?

Of course I did, I also wrote that I was doing 1 year tests in all variations..... And believe me that this really works and without mones or with other combos, it is significant difference....
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018 3:07 AM by spicy.)
07-15-2018 3:06 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-15-2018 10:15 AM

Cool. Once I get done with the Pheromones I have I might have to give this a try. For me core by itself gets me mischievous attitude and I got a few customers mad at me so I stopped wearing it solo. I'll keep the rest of the bottle for when I try more apex products
07-15-2018 10:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is this the power of apex products - my testings bmm 39 14,315 05-16-2015 1:40 PM
Last Post: bmm