Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Apex oils
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Apex oils
01-05-2016 9:05 PM

Tusc and manimal oils. Anyone order these?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
01-05-2016 9:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Apex oils
01-05-2016 10:18 PM

I will. *buying mode on*. Big Grin

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
01-05-2016 10:18 PM
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-05-2016 10:31 PM

Done. *waiting mode: On* Big Grin

01-05-2016 10:31 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

01-05-2016 11:56 PM

Very interesting! $50 is also a lot cheaper than all of the other oils for sale out there.
01-05-2016 11:56 PM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-06-2016 3:22 AM

I bought TUSC, and I have Atlas coming.
01-06-2016 3:22 AM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

01-06-2016 4:54 AM

Ordered both Atlas and Tusc. *Giggity*
01-06-2016 4:54 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2016 5:25 AM

I am interested in TUSC. I will wait for more reviews on it. I will buy it if it is like titan. I am going to pm thundr to know more about it.

Let's see. Hope you guys receive it soon.
01-06-2016 5:25 AM
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2016 7:57 PM

Just picked up Atlas and Tusc

While remaining objectively neutral about both I must say this is the most excited I have been about trying something new in a very long time.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2016 7:57 PM by Samus.)
01-06-2016 7:57 PM

thundr
Vendor

01-07-2016 4:13 PM

Hi all. I have received mail requests to explain the oils a bit more so I figured I will make a public post to cover the bulk of questions in one swoop.
Some of you who took the early leap of faith should be getting the oils sometime soon so I wanted to discuss a few things before the packages arrive.

Oils will be in glass and topped with a child resistant dropper for dosing. Press the cap down to open then press down to close. I chose the dropper because I very much dislike eurodroppers and find that glass bulb dosing is much more accurate. Average of 416 drops per bottle and a dumptruck of mones so start out light then go from there. One or 2 drops is a good start.

Also the oils will be a thinner consistency that what some of you may be used to even though they contain very little alcohol. Do not make the mistake in thinking this is a reduction of power. I just dont like feeling greasy like most oils seem to make me feel. I studied up on high end cosmetics and applied this knowledge to the diffusion engine that powers the products. It has been a year in the making so I think I have managed to find the best of hitting power, longevity, range, and spreadability. Im not sure if spreadablility is a word but it is now.

Application. I have been using the left forearm to apply the desired drops then use my right finger to paint my app points. My fav points being the dimple behind the ears, under the jawline, and right above the collar bone. Once these areas have been hit, I rub my wrists and forearms together to finish off the rest of the liquid between both arms. If wearing long sleeves focus on the wrists. If you wear alot of short sleeve shirts and/or if you wash your hands often such as healthcare professions, higher up on the forearms work best.

Arrival. I recommend giving the bottle a quick shake or 2 before you open it. Press gently counterclockwise down and the no leak safety mechanism will disengage and the cap will begin to spin off. The cap will spin freely about the bottle neck if you do not press down upon turning the cap. Press it back down while rotating clockwise will close the bottle.
If there is any liquid in the glass dropper itself when you open it, just discharge it back into the bottle and fill up a fresh dropper before first use. So far the CRC droppers have passed all the tests I put them through to get them to leak.

Storage in cool dark places.

Unscented options and other formulas will become available shortly. Right now I just want to make sure the diffusion engine is performing at max capacity. Then... well the sky is the limit and things are going to get crazy.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 4:15 PM by thundr.)
01-07-2016 4:13 PM
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-07-2016 11:09 PM

(01-07-2016 4:13 PM)thundr Wrote:  Hi all. I have received mail requests to explain the oils a bit more so I figured I will make a public post to cover the bulk of questions in one swoop.
Some of you who took the early leap of faith should be getting the oils sometime soon so I wanted to discuss a few things before the packages arrive.

Oils will be in glass and topped with a child resistant dropper for dosing. Press the cap down to open then press down to close. I chose the dropper because I very much dislike eurodroppers and find that glass bulb dosing is much more accurate. Average of 416 drops per bottle and a dumptruck of mones so start out light then go from there. One or 2 drops is a good start.

Also the oils will be a thinner consistency that what some of you may be used to even though they contain very little alcohol. Do not make the mistake in thinking this is a reduction of power. I just dont like feeling greasy like most oils seem to make me feel. I studied up on high end cosmetics and applied this knowledge to the diffusion engine that powers the products. It has been a year in the making so I think I have managed to find the best of hitting power, longevity, range, and spreadability. Im not sure if spreadablility is a word but it is now.

Application. I have been using the left forearm to apply the desired drops then use my right finger to paint my app points. My fav points being the dimple behind the ears, under the jawline, and right above the collar bone. Once these areas have been hit, I rub my wrists and forearms together to finish off the rest of the liquid between both arms. If wearing long sleeves focus on the wrists. If you wear alot of short sleeve shirts and/or if you wash your hands often such as healthcare professions, higher up on the forearms work best.

Arrival. I recommend giving the bottle a quick shake or 2 before you open it. Press gently counterclockwise down and the no leak safety mechanism will disengage and the cap will begin to spin off. The cap will spin freely about the bottle neck if you do not press down upon turning the cap. Press it back down while rotating clockwise will close the bottle.
If there is any liquid in the glass dropper itself when you open it, just discharge it back into the bottle and fill up a fresh dropper before first use. So far the CRC droppers have passed all the tests I put them through to get them to leak.

Storage in cool dark places.

Unscented options and other formulas will become available shortly. Right now I just want to make sure the diffusion engine is performing at max capacity. Then... well the sky is the limit and things are going to get crazy.

Thundr,

Quick question:
Will there be any Oil version of Core?

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 11:24 PM by fero-man.)
01-07-2016 11:09 PM

Share This Thread